“Well first things first when did you and Cyke decide to join the living again,” Logan asked still shocked to see two people he presumed dead three years ago alive and well. He had a lot of questions rattling around in his head, such as why the professor was walking around let alone had a body, and who the blonde woman next to One Eye was.

“We’ll get to that at another time Logan, Hank tells me since your arrival you haven’t been brought up to speed about the present situation going on here,” the professor retorted completely dismissing his first question.
Logan was a little upset by the dismissal but quickly realized he was more interested in what was going on presently, instead of the reason the Professor and Scott were back.

“Okay then shoot start from the beginning.” Logan responded slightly irritated. It wasn’t their fault he was feeling that way it was just he hasn’t slept in nearly 24 hours.

“You might want to sit down Logan so we can start from the beginning.”

Logan did as the professor asked by sitting down on chair not to far behind him. Looking around at the faces of his old teammates he saw all their graves faces and knew this was much more serious than he thought.

“We’ve determined Alcatraz was the first domino piece to topple in this domino effect.” It was this statement that had Logan on automatic alert. Alcatraz was part of the reason he left the mansion in the first place, that guilt started trickling up his spine again.

“Rogue filled us in on the events that happened that night.”

~So they know what happened that night then.~

“Due to your prolonged leave of absence,” chimed in Scott. Logan was about to retort with a snarky response but when he looked at Scott’s face he could tell it wasn’t an insult but more remorse about what Logan went through.

"As I was saying,” the professor said while glaring at Scott for interrupting him. “A series of events involving other superheroes happened in the following months after Alcatraz.” The professor handed Logan a file with details of the events he just mentioned. Looking through the paperwork he started understanding how bad things had gotten, in one of the files there was a picture of 26 victims supposedly killed by The Hulk in Las Vegas, and another file showed the descriptions of a super-villain named Nitro who destroyed nearly seven city blocks killing 600 to 1200 people 60 of whom were children. Logan was far from surprised to see that Nick Fury had something to do with all of this; he hated that ass he always felt he knew what was best for the country even though he obviously didn’t.

The professor continued on while Logan was going over all the information handed over to him.

“Due to these superhuman related incidents the government has asked all super humans and mutants to abide by the superhuman registration act which is not much different from the mutant registration act.”

~So these bastards are not only after mutants now but everyone.~

“So the problem were facing now is that the SRA has forced all supers to choose a side, choosing to be either pro-registration or fight against it. Due to the nature that we’ve been at the end of this spear for quite some time, because of the Mutant Registration Act most of us have chosen the side of anti-registration.” The professor said filling Logan in to the events presently at play.

“So where does that leave us now to fight this,” Logan asked curious what the professor’s next step of action was and where he would fit in since he just arrived.

“Ms. Frost here has pooled both of our resources together to expand the school not only to house mutants’ students, but also the allies we’ve gotten during this Civil War. We have quite a few living here as a matter of fact. The steps were trying right now involve taking a peaceful approach but honestly I fear the worst. By the way Logan due to our current circumstances we really could use you back on the team” the professor said while openly answering Logan’s previous question.

“You don’t have to worry Chuck I’m here to stay I’ll be a good boy and follow Scotts’ rules.” Logan said sarcastically. “Do you mind if I keep the files for tonight so I can get up to speed on exactly what and who we are dealing with,” he said to lessen the blow of his smartass remark a few seconds earlier.

“Sure Logan the info I provided will be substantiated by what is in the files, it will also have a list of those who have chosen to defend pro-registration and also a list of the allies we have including those residing at the mansion currently,” the professor said which let Logan know he approved of him reading over the material handed over to him.

Logan gave the professor his nod of thanks, and sent him a message telepathically hoping he would get it.

~When you get the chance you and I have some catching up to do~

~Sure thing Logan I’ll let you know when I’m free~

Logan ascended from his chair along with everyone else since the meeting was concluded, and they all made their way to the door to get back to their other duties.
Ororo, Hank, and Scott told Logan they were glad he was back on the team as they were making their way out the office door, and Emma Frost briefly introduced herself before rejoining Scott in the master hall. Logan being the last one to leave the office shut the door behind him and went in search of Marie. Tired or no he wanted to let her know how much he missed her the past three years and explain to her why he had left.

It didn’t take long for him to find her after he dropped the files off at his room; he just followed her scent which was still the same except the overlay power he smelled on her earlier. Standing outside the workshop class he noticed Scott and Emma teaching the older kids mechanics, and on the other side was Marie sitting on a table in a sexy forest green blouse and blue jeans holding hands with a man who was about 6’3, had dirty blonde hair with a side part and a muscular build.

The amount of jealousy Logan had surging through him was bordering a murderous intensity; avoiding as many residents as possible Logan made his way down to the lower levels toward the Danger Room. Logan wasn’t surprised his access code from three years ago was still usable; he was the only resident with the codes for levels that could cause fatalities so it was wise to assume no-one would use his access code since they didn’t have his healing factor. As the doors to the danger room opened and then shut behind him he thought what program he should do to calm his nerves before he actually confronted Marie.