It was nearly impossible for Logan not to notice the armed guard stationed at the mansions front gate.

~Apparently I have some catching up to do cause this is making the type of sense that just doesn’t~

“Can I help you sir?” asked one of the tall and stocky guards, while he had his hand over what looked like to him was a black Sig 9 mm.

~ Yeah sorry bub that little pea shooter isn’t going to work on me~

“I used to live here alright! I just need to speak with Ororo she knows who I am.” Logan said with as much enthusiasm as someone who having their teeth cleaned.

Pulling out a radio from behind him, he started speaking with someone on the other line. Logan was starting to get aggravated because he really didn’t have time to deal with a jarhead.

“What’s your name sir?” the same guard asked the question while the radio was perched near his mouth awaiting Logan’s answer.

“Logan”

“Logan what?” he retorted with a look on his face that read like he thought Logan wasn’t to smart.

“It’s just Logan bub.” Logan’s aggravation was escalating toward angry, and the Wolverine started to stir in the recesses of his due to his impatience he started to notice his knuckles were starting to itch with anticipation for a little violence.

“Longtime no see buddy.”

Not recognizing who the voice belonged he turned to his farther left to see Beast standing there in all his blue glory.

“Hey Big Blue. Are you going to help me out here or just watch?” Logan said while directing his looks to the stocky soldier, he wasn’t past chopping into little pieces a few moments ago.

“He’s legit guys. He’s with me.” Beast said with an authoritative voice towards the two soldiers.

The soldiers opened the gates and waived us by to open the grounds. There was a small piece of Logan that was disappointed he didn’t get to break a sweat and beat the shit out of those guys. Logan noticed that Beast’s vehicle wasn’t far behind him, and they were both nearing the huge mansions gates that belonged to the Xavier Institute. Beast pulled his car out to the right and directed Logan to follow him to the garage to park the cars. Once both the cars were stationed properly in the garage they both shut their engines off. Logan opened the car door; Beast was perched on the side of his car eyeing Logan with curiosity.

“What the hell is going on around here Blue?” Logan asked regarding the strange events he noticed today.

“Follow me and I’ll explain. Ororo is waiting for you in her office.” Beast retorted not actually answering my question but directing me to a source that might be able to. I followed him to a door in the garage that leads into the mansion. Looking around my surroundings I noticed the mansion looked the same, but I was picking up the scent of fear that was too strong to be considered normal. I noticed Beast was headed in the direction of the professor’s old office; we were almost at the door when a voice stopped me in my tracks.

“Well I’ll be damned the Big Bad Wolverine has returned.”
Turning around he saw Marie descending down the staircase in the master hall, she looked like a goddess gracing us mortals with her presence. When she came to stand in front of him he noticed that she still looked like Marie but she also looked different from the last time she saw her. Her hair still had that white streak where her bangs rested on her face, but the rest of her hair was no longer chestnut brown but now auburn red. Her eyes were no longer their deep chocolate brown but now a piercing green color, and he smelled power radiating off her presence it aroused the animal part of him.

“Yeah Darling I’m back. Did you miss me?” as he flirted her a bit.

“Maybe a little,” she retorted as she flirted back with him.

He smiled at her, glad that they fit back into their regular routine of things. Maybe things weren’t going to be so bad. Marie pulled him into a hug and it didn’t fail his attention that she didn’t avoid skin to skin contact.

“It’s nice to have you back, we’ll catch up later though I have some business to take care of,” she exclaimed with a strong tone of authority. Logan was disappointed that he wouldn’t have a chance to talk with her now; her presence caused him to momentarily forget that Beast was waiting behind him.

“Humph” Beast coughed to grab Logan’s attention back to the situation at hand.

“Yeah darling we’ll catch up later okay,” Logan said with a sad note of longing in his voice. She gave him a quick smile before walking in the opposite direction. Before entering Ororo’s office Logan couldn’t noticing the way Marie’s ass switched back and forth as she walked. Now getting back down to brass tacks Logan entered the office to see the Professor sitting in his chair, Ororo to the right and Scott and some blonde women to the left.

~Oh yeah he had a lot of catching up to do.~