Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry about the long waits between chapters. Life has unfortunately been more stressful as of late.
War sneered at the man before him. "We're not here for you step aside."

Even though Tony was terrified, the hero inside him wouldn't let him flee. He had to make sure they didn't harm any more innocent people.

"What do you want?" Tony said with a shaky voice as he looked.

"We want Bruce Banner, where is he? Tell us and nobody else gets hurt."

Tony couldn't help laughing. "You came down here for someone you have no chance of controlling."

"We came for his location, that is it," said a striking beauty with red hair and white bangs. "Don't make me take it from you."

Tony couldn't help seeing the confusion in her eyes, like it was a struggle just to be there.

"I can help you if you let me," Tony said to her trying to convey that he was an ally.

Just as quickly her eyes lost that hint of innocence, and was replaced with a dark fury he never witnessed before in his life. Its intensity scared him.

"I don't want your help, I want the location of Bruce Banner," she said with suppressed rage.

"Sorry sweetheart, he didn't give me a forwarding address."

The air suddenly felt artic, and he felt like his blood was freezing within his body. Looking around he could see ice forming on the buildings surrounding him.

"I'm only going to ask you once more, if you're smart you tell me what I want to know. Where is the location of Bruce Banner."

Tony didn't miss the way she emphasized Bruce name.

"I don't know, where he is," Tony said all matter of joking left behind.

The dark beauty gave him a sinister smile. "Well maybe your teammates might know, "she said while looking behind him.

 


"Professor you should probably put the news on,"Kitty said enervated after running into the office.

The professor turned on the television to his left. As the screen came to life Jonah Jameson came on reporting terror in the streets in front of Stark Tower.

The camera man was able to get close enough to the action, where it was visible enough to see the Avengers still aligned with Stark backing him up against three opponents. Everyone in the room immediately recognized the three adversaries as Scott, Remy, and Rogue.

The Xmen could tell the Avengers were struggling to subdue the three of them.

"Chuck we have to go get them, "Logan said his main focus on saving Marie.

"I agree with Logan, we can't allow them to hurt innocent people. Storm ready the team.

The Xmen exited the professors office, and Logan rushed hurriedly to the lower levels. All he could think about was Marie, and how he couldn't lose her.