Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long update, but here is the next installment of Anarchy.
Marie finally looked at his face, and by the shocked expression on her face it would seem she hadn't seen him for years. "Logan?"

"Yeah darlin' its me. Are you all right?"

Marie stilled for a moment, in what looked like pensive thought. Her eyes were closed. And just as suddenly they snapped open, and she whispered "Oh god!"

A deluge of memories flooded into Marie's head. Some of the events she remembered, but most of them she didn't recall. Then she started to relive all the memories of all the personas she absorbed. She saw Bobby enjoying a Christmas dinner with his family, Jean having her first argument with Scott, and it was about the way the bed was made of all things. She saw Carol talking to an Air Force recruiter. John and the jealousy he felt toward Bobby's family. Since she touched both Peter and Kitty she saw their growing attraction to each other. Eric being forced to move a coin before his mother was shot. And she saw Logan have adamantium grafted to his skeleton.  Then something weird happened she was seeing future events, and quite honestly they terrified her.
 
Logan was about to comfort Marie when he noticed a majority of his furniture was floating. The alarm clock turned on and was switching stations rapidly. Not wanting Marie to end up the same way Jean did, he tried anything to calm her down.

"Marie calm down baby, we're all here to help you"

Marie look up at his face, tears staining her cheeks. Her eyes sullen and hopeless. "What's wrong with me Logan?" she asked truly confused as to what was going on with her.

"You haven't got complete control over your powers, but we can help. We can make it like it was." After he said that to her, he could smell the anger in her scent getting stronger, and he knew he was losing her. Grabbing her shoulders, he looked into her eyes desperate to keep her calm so they could help her. "Marie don't you dare quit on me, I don't want to lose you again." The anger in her scent started dissipating, and for a minute he thought they were going to come through this okay.

"Kill me."

Even though it was barely above a whisper he heard it just fine. "What?" he asked her, not quite accepting what she was asking.

"She's to strong Logan, I don't want to hurt anyone. Kill me before I kill someone please." she practically begged.

"Marie I..."

"Kill me," she said her eyes widening.

"Stop it Marie, I'm not going to kill you."

"Please." she was begging him. "I'd rather die a hero then become a villain."

"Marie we can get rid of her, we can fix it"

Marie's eyes turned pitch black. "I don't want to fix it." She lifted him using her telekinesis and threw him through his bedroom window, sending him seven stories below and crashing into the cement.

Phoenix now back in control blasted Logan ' bedroom door into the hallway. She then ripped a hole into the side of the building and flew away.

The team found Logan starting to stand from inside a puddle of his own blood, and watched horrified as his skull was stitching itself together and all the gashes on his face start to knit together.

"Marie?"

It was the first word Logan said when he was coherent enough to talk.

"She's gone Logan." Ororo said sadly knowing the man before her would react badly.

"What do you mean she's gone Ro', where the hell did she go?"

Ororo didn't have the chance to answer, because the professor spoke first.

"Logan when your able meet me in my office."

The rest of the team followed the professor, while Logan finished healing. When his body was finished healing,  he started heading inside to the professor office. To be honest Logan was terrified of what the Professor was going to ask of him, because even though he had it in him to end Jean he didn't have it in him to end Marie.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review my pretty's