Author's Chapter Notes:
Who is Logan really loving here hmmm???
Rogue, Gambit, and Cyclops all woke up simultaneously in the med bay. At least their bodies were awake.

Cyclops was the first to become aware of his surroundings. He got up from his bed to walk to the first available mirror he saw. Both his eyes blazed a deep ruby red, the glow from his eyes casting an eerie shadow effect.

~Scott held his breath when he saw his image in the mirror. But what really confused him is why he walked toward the mirror in the first place. He already witnessed the monstrosities that were in Rogue and Remy's heads, but was yet to meet his own. And he had a feeling he was about to.

Upon seeing his reflection in the mirror, he flinched. Both his eyes radiated a deep red hue that shined so bright the rest of his face seemed to be sullen in shadow. He also noticed silvery red veins glimmering all along his face, neck, and when he looked down it seemed to be all over his body. Terrified of what he had become, and not quite sure what he was capable of he tried to open his mouth to call for help. But Scott noticed that his body never moved away from the mirror nor did his mouth open. It was then he heard his own demon speak to him telepathically.

~Pathetic humans. They will really know of war now. They will beg before the end.~

Simply watching as a bystander, he watched as his body walked next to Gambit's still form first. It was merely seconds before Gambit bolted upright.

"Death what is your bidding?" Scott watched confused as his body said and did things against his own will.

Did those words come out of his mouth? Scott thought.

~Remy hate ta say tis Scott, but we fucked~

~What's going on gahs?~ Rogue said the note of alarm and panic evident in her tone of voice.

~We have no control Rogue!~ Scott practically screamed telepathically.

~What do ya mean?~

~I don tink we can fight tem chere, tey ave complete control~

Rogue was about to respond when light flooded into her view and she saw that she was in the med bay. Rogue tried talking to the others, but no words came out. Instead it was Phoenix talking to them.

"I will find you two later. I have some unfinished business to attend too."

Both Remy and Scott nodded at her. Wait... Correction more like Death and War nodded at her. Looking at both of them from her minds eye she was suddenly flooded with memories of bible camp as a kid. She was remembering the preacher describing the horseman death as a pale rider on a pale horse. In Remy's case there was no horse, but his eyes had a pale castor to it- like there was no life inside of them. And Scott reminded her of War the rider on the red horse, his whole body emblazoned in electrifying red veins, and his eyes blazing ruby red.
War walked to the medical bay doors, and placed his hand over the control panel. A bright red energy started to melt the control panel, and the sliding doors opened.
Rogue was startled out of her stupor by a aggressive voice inside her head.

~You're in for a treat tonight dearie. You'll finally be able to be with the man you've always loved. Well at least for a short while.~

Rogue knew immediately whom Phoenix was referring too, and she begged with Phoenix to leave him alone.

~Please Phoenix! I'll do anything just leave Logan out of this he's already been through enough.~

Her pleading went on deaf ears.

~Oh Please! I know you've wanted him since the moment you saw him, and since we're being so honest with each other I've wanted him too. I've never met an animal whose ferocity has matched my own.~

~He's not an animal.~ Rogue practically growled feeling like she was defending Logan's honor.

Phoenix laughed manically. ~Oh quite the contrary he is quite the animal. What do you think attracted him to Jean in the first place. It was me. His animal side craving a mate. Yes its true he's always wanted you and loved you, but now with us sharing a body he craves you.~

Rogue was shocked. Could it be true that Logan always loved her?

Rogue was so involved in her thoughts that she failed to realize where Phoenix had taken them to. Phoenix knocked on the door she knew belonged to Wolverine.

Logan who had been having trouble sleeping since Marie had ended up in the infirmary a few days ago, had finally got to sleep. So when he heard a knock at his door he was none to happy to be awaken from his much needed sleep. He was pulling on some sweatpants when the knocking at his door started again.

"Just a fuckin' minute," Logan harshly spat the words toward the door.

"WHAT!!!" Logan yelled at the person at his door, and was shocked to be greeted with Marie's face.

Phoenix put on her most innocent voice. "I'm sorry ta wake ya Logan. I'm just a little confused right now."

"Oh I'm sorry Marie, I didn't mean to yell at you like that."

"You couldn't smell me?"

"I'm so tired honestly I didn't even think about it, you're the last person I thought would be at my door anyways."

"Are ya okay Logan?" Marie asked him putting her smoothed hand on his cheek.

Logan moved toward her hand, basking in the warmth that was His Marie. " I am now Marie. I am now. I'm so glad you're alright. You scared me to death darlin'."

Rogue conscious stared at Logan, and her heart was breaking because Phoenix was using his feelings for her to her own advantage. Rogue used all the will power she had to try an warn Logan.

"Don't believe..." That was all Rogue was able to get out before Phoenix push her back to her spectator seat in her own mind.

Logan couldn't help notice the sudden change in her scent. It went from terrified to relaxed in minutes. "What's wrong darlin'?"

Phoenix had to think on her toes. " What I meant to say is you can't believe the amount of strength it takes to control all these personalities."

Logan couldn't smell a lie on her, even though he had a feeling she was hiding something.

"Do you need to lie down darlin'?"

"No I think I've rested enough Logan. I just needed to be someplace I felt safe, and you're the only thing that came to my mind."

~You maniacal bitch. How could you use my feelings for him like that?~

~It's easy Rogue. If you just watch and see, you'll know exactly how I can do that.~

Logan felt a swell of pride at hearing Marie tell him she felt safe with him.

"You know I would do anything to keep you safe Marie, I would die for you." Logan said while looking deep into Marie's eyes. But for the first time he didn't feel warmth looking into her eyes. They were still green, with shades of dark and honey brown, but they were fierce and very animalistic. And as much as his gut was telling him this wasn't Marie, the animal inside him was turned on.
As Logan was looking into Marie's fierce eyes, she was looking at his lips.

"Would you Logan?"

"Hmm what?" Logan responded confused by the question.

"Would you really die for me?" Phoenix said so full of passion.

"Of course darlin' you mean the world to me."

Phoenix's blood was running hot with lust for this man, and she couldn't take it anymore. Phoenix grabbed Logans head aggressively and brought her lips down on his, in a possessive kiss. Logan overcome with his lust matched her ferocity and kissed her hard. He could feel her opening up to him, and slid his tongue in her mouth, her tongue met his in an extremely erotic french kiss. To him their kissing seemed to last hours even though it was merely minutes. Drawing back from her lips, he started laying a siege of kisses, and nips at her neck. He could feel her arch under him, and she tilted her head back to release a moan of satisfaction.

Feeling pride in himself, he started to reach his hand under her spaghetti strap top to grab onto one of her perfect breast. Once he reached it he notice no bra, and started to squeeze her right breast, while his thumb tweaked her hard nipple. As he was laying on top of her, she wrapped both of her toned thighs around his waist, bring his groin area in direct contact with hers. He growled deep, and pushed himself closer towards her apex. Even though both of them were still clothed, he lifted her thigh to grind more into while he continued to kiss her.

"Harder," she practically hissed at him.

It was at the moment he looked into her eyes and noticed them quickly turn black before going back to normal. He quickly leaped off of her.

"Marie?"

"Why'd you stop? I want more."

Grabbing both sides of her head, he looked into her eyes again, the fierceness still there. "Marie this isn't you."

"Yes it is," she said trying to grab his head again to continue their sexual foreplay.

"You're acting a lot like Jean was."

"Ah so you guys went that far with each other huh?"
Phoenix said mockingly towards Logan. "Was it good Logan? I wonder how Scott would fair if he knew you fucked his wife."

"I didn't fuck Jean, Marie."

"What she wasn't animal enough for you?"

What she was saying hurt him in ways, he never thought possible. He couldn't believe that's what she really thought of him.

"Hmm?"

She was being persistent, and it was starting to anger him to no end.

"No I couldn't do it with her, because it wasn't you Marie," he practically spat in her face, disgusted with the way she was behaving. Her eyes suddenly turned all chocalately brown, but he turned his back so he failed to notice.

"Where am I?"

Logan was still angry so he wasn't quite paying attention to her body language yet. "You damn well know where you are, nobody forced you here."

"What? What's going on? How'd I get here? Where am I? Marie said in a teary voice. Logan turned around and noticed that she was confused.

"Marie you're in my room, you don't remember coming here." Logan asked worry not laced in his voice.

Marie finally looked at his face, and by the shocked expression on her face it would seem she hadn't seen him for years. "Logan?"

"Yeah darlin' its me. Are you all right?"

Marie stilled for a moment, in what looked like pensive thought. Her eyes were closed. And just as suddenly they snapped open, and she whispered "Oh god!"
Chapter End Notes:
What is in store for our favorite couple. Review my pretties, it good for the soul you know.