Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this chapter is up pretty early, but hey I'm been in hibernation so long I didn't see the harm with working double time.

I would like to thank Killing Time for the review
"Help me put up mental blocks.NOW!"

"For who?"

"ALL OF THEM"


""You're right I'm not the good guy. I'm the hero and guess what the hero always gets the girl."

Steve just stared at the man in front of him, not backing down from the intense hazel stare the Wolverine was directing his way.

"She choose me Wolverine, just move on already," Steve said puffing out his chest for a sense of bravado.

Logan could smell the nervousness coming off Rodgers in waves. He was scared of the Big Bad Wolverine.

~Damn right he should be~

"The only reason your still breathing bub is because of that woman in there, don't push my patience," Logan said pushing his index finger on Rodgers sternum.

"Hey guys ve shud calms down huh?" Piotr asked trying to ease the tension between the two men.

" Stay away from my girl Wolverine."

"Fuck that. I'm staying until she tells me otherwise. I could give a rats ass what the fuck you want."

"Why you..." Rodgers back up a bit with his fist in the air getting ready to hit Logan square in the jaw.

"ENOUGH" Both men froze unable to move as the Professor along with Emma Frost, Sue Storm, and Frank Castle walked of the lab.

"Thank you for you help Mrs. Storm and Frank if there is anyway I can do to repay you please do not hesitate asking it of me.

Both of them nodded their heads and then looked toward the two men, who were looked more like museum manikins then two living breathing human beings. They both made their way to the elevator. Stepping inside they were ready to return to their rooms, the elevator door closing behind them once inside.

"Logan I'm going to release you first go up to my office, we need to have a discussion the others will meet you there followed by myself"

Logan whole body relaxed instantly,he glared daggers at Rodgers as he made his to the elevator. Once inside he pushed the number 2 on the electrical panel leading to the main lobby. Once the door of the elevator opened he started walking to the main foyer which housed the professors office.

"Oh. God. Logan!" Jubilee screeched kinda hurting his ears. Tears running down her face. He cold tell she wasn't handling the present situation very well. She ran up to him and smothered her face into his flannel shirt. She started mumbling sorrowfully into his shirt. Also waiting at the professors door was Emma Frost, Kitty, Piotr, Bobby, Ro'.

"hmmphmummphsumphhmmphhmmphpumpf"

"Huh?" Logan asked Jubilee who was still crying into his shirt.

Jubilee tears streaked eyes looked up into his, " I don't want to lose him Logan, but Remy warned me something like this would happen."

Jubilee now had his complete attention. "What do you mean he warned you?"

Her tears were starting to dry up, and she sniffled a few times before answering him. "Remy told me he could feel all the mental walls that the professor built for him collapsing."

"And..." Logan said trying to urge her on.

"And that when they do collapse that all of us should get as far away from Scott, Remy, and Rogue as we could."

"Is that all you know yellow?"

"No. I know that..."

Logan looked up and saw Chuck and Rodgers headed toward the office.

"Shhh. We'll talk about this later."

Jubilee following his gaze, nodded her head in agreement.
The professor reached the door, and upon open it beckoned everyone to take a seat.

The professor took a seat behind his desk, and remained quiet. His hands steepled, and his eyes closed.

"Professor?" Ro' said regarding her mentor anxiously.

Logan could smelled the nervousness and fear coming off everyone in the room, and he had no problem admitting he was also nervous and afraid.

"Phoenix has awakened."

The fear he smelled on everyone tripled in seconds.

"What about Scott and Gambit?" Emma asked.

"I fear that their minds are all connected, one is just as dangerous as the other." The professor then looked at everyone in the room. " I sorry to say, but no one is allowed into the Med Bay except Emma, a telepath I've called to assists us named Betsy Braddock also known as Psylocke and myself.

"I have to see Remy he needs me there," Jubilee exclaimed the tears starting again.

"I'm sorry Jubilee, but I feel to keep the situation under control keeping all those who do not have strong psychic barriers away from them is the best course of action."

"Are there any questions?"

"What if they wake up and they aren't themselves professor?" Kitty asked addressing the elephant in the room.

The professor took a deep breath," then Civil War will be the least of our worries."

No one else asked anymore questions after that, the seriousness of the situation weighing everyone down.

"Jubilee, Emma, and Logan may you stay behind please. The rest of you may leave. Thank you."

Ro's was the last out of the room and she shut the door behind her.

"Logan. Jubilee. Emma and I have a theory that we did not want to discuss in front of the others.

"Why not?" Logan asked not liking the direction this was going.

"Because it doesn't involve them. Yet. Logan."

"Yet?" Jubilee asked.

"Logan since you dealt with Phoenix you know she will try to take out anyone close to her." Emma said looking at both of them sympathetically.

"Wait a minute. Rogue is close to Remy and Scott aren't they in danger too?"

"About that," the professor interjected. " What Sinister did to them seemed to have created a pyschic and emotional bond between all three of them."

"The reason we're telling you this is because you two, the professor, and myself are the greatest emotional threats to them." Emma could see the questioning look on Logan's face so she continued to explain. "We are the ones they care about most. Namely our strong emotional attachment to them could be their downfall, so I fear they will probably try to..."

"Kill us"

Jubilee turned a shocked face to Logan. " Do you really think they would do that to us Logan?"

"Jean nearly killed Scott and the professor, and tried to kill me because I could reach her more human side."

"Professor?"

"Yes Jubilee."

"Could you, Emma, and this Betsy restore them to themselves"

The professor looked down, took a deep breath, and looked up to answer Jubilee. "Honestly, I don't know. We can try."

There was nothing else they needed to talk about after that. So Emma, Jubilee, and Logan all headed to their rooms. When Emma was out of sight Logan stopped Jubilee by gently holding her arm.

"What else do you know Yellow?"

"Remy told me once that they were all connected to each other physically, psychically, and emotionally."

"Yeah.Yeah.Yeah.I already know that."

"Um he told me that he had prophetic visions, sometimes he told me about them."

"Did he tell you anything about Rogue?" Logan asked irritation seeping in his tone.

"Ohlikeshe'smorepowerfulthanJeaneverwasandthatallthepersonalitiesrunningaroundherheadweren'tcagedorthatshedoesn'treallylovetheCaptainandis..."

"Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down calm down Jubilee."

She was fuming her fear of the situation finally turning to anger and she was turning it on me. While Logan was trying to calm Jubilee down, he finally caught on to the last part of what she said.

"What about Rodgers, Jubilee?"

"Ooops I wasn't supposed to say that, just forget I mentioned it."

"Jubilee!"

"I promised Rogue and Remy I wouldn't talk about it with anyone else. So forget it."

"NO!" Logan growled in her face, the grip on her arm tightening.

She started to get angry again, and she ripped her arm from his grip. "Why do you think the Professor kept you and not Steve in the room you fucking moron, because Captain America is no threat to Phoenix, but you are."

Logan looked like he wanted more info so Jubilee exasperatedly continued on.

"Oh fuck it. It can't hurt anything if I say anything now. Yes Wolvie you are the love of Rogue's life and now Phoenix knows that too, which makes you a threat to her."

It was the most bittersweet moment in his life. It was amazing to find out the woman he loves loves him back, but it was travesty to discover the beast inside of her was planning to kill him because of those intense feelings.
Chapter End Notes:
The plot thickens.

Review my pretties.