Author's Chapter Notes:
First I want to apologize for the long absence, life got in the way and intefered with the flow of the stories. Second here is the new installment of Anarchy- just to prewarn readers there is a section that has self-gratification. So if you're uncomfortable with this I would advise not to read this chapter.
The professor knew the road ahead of them was going to be long and overwrought, especially considering that one of his team members betrayed them to S.H.E.I.L.D’s new division. A lot of people think telepathy is this amazing gift, and they don’t understand the burden that comes with hearing people’s thoughts. He hated hearing people’s deepest darkest secrets, repressed memories, or even just those fleeting thoughts that everyone has. So a comrade’s betrayal is the least of his worries. His biggest concern was that he housed two class five mutants who were ticking time bomb’s waiting to explode. He also couldn’t help hearing Logan’s last thought ~ in the next few months Marie is going to die. ~

When he was younger he felt that out of all the mutations in the world telepathy was the best because no one could tell he was a mutant and to his chagrin he would use it to get dates with a variety of women. His encounter with Sebastian Shaw brought on an inundation of responsibilities and resigned any personal conquests he had or ever would have. The whole experience finally instilled the meaning of the saying with great power comes great responsibility.

Here he was again in a situation where responsibility outweighed his personal feelings. The X-men weren’t just his team, but also his family so claiming that one of his own has betrayed them all was not going to be an easy job.

“This would be much easier if said person comes forward. Everyone makes mistakes and we’re all family here, but be advised that we can’t help anyone who doesn’t want to be helped,” the professor said to everyone still sitting at the table.

The room stayed quiet for a few moments, as they looked amongst each other. Logan noticed the beads of sweat on Bobby’s forehead, and was surprised that it wasn’t Bobby’s name on the professor’s lips.

“Hank?”

Everyone turned their heads to look at Beast.

“I’m sorry professor, but I had no choice.”

“We always have a choice Hank. I’d like to talk to Hank alone you may all be excused. I will discuss things with all of you later.”

Logan, Rogue, Gambit, and Bobby all woke up back in the conference room.

“I don’t know why he had us waste our time if he already knew it was Hank the whole time, if we still had Forge’s gun I would just use it against Hank.”

“Shut-up Bobby,” Logan said upset that Bobby was talking about his friend like that.

“Or what? Wolverine.” Bobby said lengthening Logan’s mutant name in a mocking fashion.

It took Logan a moment to realize that no one was trying to calm him down, looking around he saw that it was just Bobby and him in the room. Still upset with Bobby but wanting to catch up with Rogue before she got to her room, he started to walk towards the door.

“That’s what I thought Logan.”

“Whatever Bobby.” Logan said before closing the door behind him.

Logan flipped Bobby off before shutting the door behind him. Following Marie’s scent of honeysuckle and cinnamon led him to the floor where her room was. Before he completely ascended into the hallway he heard her talking to someone.

“The professor believes it was Hank.”

“Really? Hank? I don’t believe it.”

Logan recognizing a man’s voice peeked around the corner so not to be seen, but was still able to see who Marie was talking to. Logan couldn’t help feeling a twinge of jealousy at seeing how comfortable Marie was with the Captain.

“I saw it and I’m not sure if I believe it. Part of me thinks the professor has the wrong man.” Rogue said in response to what Steve just said.

“We can worry about that tomorrow. Let’s go to bed.” Steve said as he opened their bedroom door, unfortunately with Logan’s acute hearing he couldn’t help hearing the moans coming from behind the closed bedroom door.

Logan made way to his room wrathfully, he wanted to kill Rodgers, but the amount of hate he felt towards Rodgers was nothing compared to what he felt toward himself. Walking into the bathroom he turned the hot water handle in the tub to get ready to go into the shower. Running his hand under the running water of the faucet he could tell the temperature was to his liking, so pulling the latch above the spout water started to cascade from the shower head. Logan stripped of his clothes and step into the shower, as the water droplets started to glide down his body; he poured soap into the body sponge he brought with him. Lathering soap up and down his entire body he felt like he wasn’t only washing the dirt off his body, but also the guilt he felt towards leaving Rogue here by herself. Standing under the water the soap that was lathered on his body started to swirl with the water from the shower head.

Finishing his shower Logan grabbed his towel, and started to dry off his body and his hair. Feeling like he was dry enough where he wouldn’t dampen his bed, he pulled on his grey boxer briefs, and got under the covers. Things seemed quiet for a minute, and all he could hear was the crickets outside and the whistling of the wind. Starting to close his eyes to the peaceful noises of the night, he heard the unmistakable sounds of moaning. Marie’s room was a few rooms over and a level above his own so he knew it was her moaning. Cursing whatever god that gave him enhanced hearing he turned his TV on to help drown out the sounds coming from above him. Logan knew he couldn’t turn the TV up to its maximum volume because he would arouse whoever was asleep in the rooms neighboring his own. Giving up on the chance that he was going to get any peace from their moans of ecstasy, he turned off his sound system and left his room.

Silently descending into the hallway, Logan made his way downstairs towards the doors leading to the mansion’s grounds. Feeling he was deep enough in the woods where no one could see him and none of the residential telepaths could hear his thoughts, he started to remove his clothes. Starting with his belt buckle he unfastened the latch and pulled it away from his jeans. Logan then progressed in his frenzy to remove his clothes by unbuttoning, and then unzipping his boot cut jeans and pushing them down to rest against his calf. Logan took a sigh of relief from the pressure his jeans were causing to his now massively unyielding member. Looking down towards his boxer briefs he could see his cock was beginning to tent the front. Pulling it out from the slit placed in the front, his thought strayed to Marie and how she would look with him making love to her. Wrapping his hand around his cock he started to stroke it slowly imagining Marie looking into his eyes and her breath becoming shallow. As he became more involved in his fantasy, the strokes became rapider and more intense. Imagining Marie with her ankles around his shoulders he emptied the contents of his balls, as jets of cum left his body his closed his eyes to see Marie screaming his name in ecstasy and with one final stroke he finalized his climax.

Putting all his clothes back on, he made his way back to his room. By the time he got back to his room the sounds had fallen silent, getting himself comfortable for bed he laid down and feel into a restless sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
till next time my pretties~ review tell me what you think