Her fingers moved from the back of his head to his neck. She slowly wrapped her fingers around his neck while he nipped and pulled at her lips.

"Do you know how you make me feel sometimes?" she asked breathlessly pulling back.

He looked into her eyes. Logan suddenly didn't know how to respond to her. She had proven herself to be unpredictable. He never would have guessed that the teenager he picked up would one day cuff him to chair and overpower him.

And she appeared to be far from done….

Marie kissed his face, peppering his whiskery features and licking his lips.

Her fingers, however, slowly tightened around his neck.

"Mar…Marie?"

She merely squeezed and Logan felt his throat beginning to constrict.

"Wha…ga…guh…"

He searched her eyes, but her dark brown pools betrayed nothing.

Her grip tightened and he felt his brain beginning to suffer from the lack of oxygen. He rattled his cuffs against the back of the chair and violently tried to kick, but it only increased the pain.

Marie easily let go and stood up. Logan quickly adjusted to the recirculation of his blood and gasped for air.

"What the fuck was that all about?" his chest was heaving.

She merely went to sit on his bed leaving her legs splayed and readjusted her bra to unfortunately covering her nipples.

Fucking A…she just tried to strangle him and he was thinking about her nipples.

"What do you think?"

"Frankly, I have no idea darling." He growled.

"Logan, all I ever wanted was you. Just you. Nothing else. And you hurt me," Marie looked down at her palms as Logan tried to figure out what she said.

"How did I hurt you? I promised I would always take care of you."

"You hurt me by denying us this. There's nothing in this world that is capable of hurting me except you." Marie stood up and sashayed back in front of him.

"No…" Logan shook his head. He would never hurt her. It was that stupid damn animal inside of him.

"I know you love me and I feel you watching me, but you hurt me when you come home in the middle of the night after sleeping with some tramp knowing how I feel about you. Gah! And you keep doing that and I keep loving you…and it hurts…I love you so much it hurts….almost to a point where sometimes I can't breathe."

"Marie, I can't he…"

"What? You can't help it? Don't blame the other part of you for that Logan. I know you think I'm this young and innocent girl, but Logan, I'm much more," she put her hands on his chest and slowly scratched down towards his abdomen, "so much more…"

Logan groaned in pain as her super strong fingers scratched to the silver of his adamantium skeleton before his skin knit itself back together.

"That's what it feels like to me Logan. Every time you try to throw me away, trying to justify that I'm a kid and you're an old leecher, you literally scratch my heart out. I know that what we have is so much deeper." Marie tilted his head up to look at her. "I love you. I know you do too. I just want you to stop trying to make this beautiful thing we have go to shit….and to stop hurting me."

"I'm so sor—"

Marie silenced him with a finger to his lips. "Shhh. Don't say anything yet Logan. Right now, I want to show you…I want you to see why I'm convincing you to let those doubts go. I want you to stop thinking about how fucked up you are. I want you to see me…be with me."

Logan's brain was moving a mile a minute trying to comprehend everything, but her hands were all over him and his body took control.

She tore his denims some more before settling back into his crotch with his penis resting on her thigh. Supporting herself on his shoulders, she gyrated her hips so that his cock rubbed against the material of her panties.

Soon enough, he had an erection pushing against her pubis.

"No, not yet," she whispered and lifted her hips only to lower them while achingly rubbing against the pulsing member.

He had to admit that she was showing an incredible amount of control. He guessed it came with the intense focus she had placed in mastering her skin and all the voices in her head.

She continued to circle her hips rubbing against his throbbing, engorged penis. Every time she lifted her hips he wanted to latch on to them and then devour her breasts.

...but his hands were still securely behind his back.

The next time she rolled her hips, he expertly caught her bra in his teeth and ripped it off to get her pert nipples. He barely got a taste of her creamy flesh, when she grabbed his head up to face her.

"As much as I want you to do that, sugar, I want you to focus on something else." With that she, she moved her hand from his head and trailed it down the planes of his abdomen. Her fingertips drifted across his penis before coming to rest on her own pelvis.

She was watching him and he was watching her hand disappear into her panties giving him only a tiny peek of the patch of hairs encompassing her sex.

His cock continued to rub against the black underwear now stretching to allow her fingers to play with her clit. He watched, enthralled as she started to thrust down on her fingers.

She murmured and let out soft sighs of pleasure, while he watched her panties be pushed downwards giving him a view of her fingering herself... wishing it was his cock.

Goddamnit.

This was Marie!

But…could he let himself enjoy how good she made him feel?


He grunted,he growled, and he continued making sounds that were barely recognizable as human.

Marie's other hand on his shoulder was slipping and he wanted to catch her.

To kiss her every time her mouth fell open in pleasure.

To impale her with his cock.

"Marie…uh…let me ….grrr…out…"

"Ahh…not..yet."

He was going to explode soon. Never had it been like this. Sure, he'd gotten sucked off and his cock never felt somewhat decent unless it was in a pussy.

But now…he was gonna cum and hard and he wasn't even in her yet. Just imagining what it would be like inside brought Logan to his edge.

Marie's fingers thrusted one last time and he felt her shudder in her waves of ecstasy. Her hand left the dampness of her panties and she wrapped her hand around his cock bringing Logan to his exploding release.

Again, he came in white, hot shots spilling onto her and trailing down towards her crotch.

She sighed and fell forward onto him spent and breathless. Her chest melded into his so that their stomachs were rubbing against each other and the dampness between them sealed them together.

An immense feeling of wanting to wrap her in his arms overwhelmed him again and he tried to rattle his arms. It only alerted him to the pain he had ignored for the last few minutes.

Marie leaned back and touched his cock again where the last of the moisture was seeping out. She stuck a finger in her mouth and he grunted as his cock began to painfully harden again.

She smacked her lips and her tongue darted out as she offered another finger to Logan.

Logan's mouth immediately fell open and he suckled her finger greedily.

The taste of him and her. The salty taste of him combined with the sweetness of her. It sent a jolt to his mind...faster than Chuck on the neural pager.

Faster than a light switch.

Faster than that Magneto's ass of a son, Quicksilver.

Just him and her.

Together.

That's all she wanted.

And damn him if he wasn't going to give it to her.
Chapter End Notes:
One more part left! I'm finally getting some time on my hands, so the next few weeks, I'll be back to updating, writing other one-shots (PWPs :-D), and reading.

Comments???

Thanks for reading!

-Pepper