[Reviews - 15] Printer
Inspired by “More Than A Rogue” by September.

Marie has tried, God knows she has. She took the cure to save her relationship, she tried to understand Bobby, she tried to bury her pain, she tried to get Logan to talk, but you can’t save people who don’t want saving. She had enough problems of her own as it was. Rogue leaves the mansion after she hears that the ‘cure’ failed and everything she believes in is shattered swearing never to go back, but what happens when life catches up to her and bites her in the ass? What happens when she can finally control her skin at the expense of someone’s life? Can Logan save her from herself after the ultimate betrayal? But most importantly, will she let him save her?
Categories: X3, Comicverse
Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Songfic
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12
Word count: 23864 - Hits: 68981
Complete?: No - Published: 11/29/2011 - Last Updated: 03/13/2012
Story Notes:
Howdy guys and gals! This is my first fan fiction ever. It has every intention of being dark, dramatic, and full of surprises. Chapter uploads are at least once a week.

1. Prologue by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 3] star star star star (746 words)

2. R for Rogue by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 3] star star star star star (1583 words)

3. I Don't Care by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 1] (1656 words)

4. Laugh, I Nearly Died by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (1470 words)

5. Forever by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 1] (2931 words)

6. A Glimpse of the Future by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 1] star star star star (2150 words)

7. This Place Is A Prison by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 0] (2413 words)

8. First Signs by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 0] star star star star half star (3706 words)

9. The Unspoken Truce by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 1] (1729 words)

10. Coming Clean and Coming Together by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 1] star star star star star (2018 words)

11. Always by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 0] (1409 words)

12. Reflections by TheRogueWasp [Reviews - 1] star star star star star (2053 words)