Author's Chapter Notes:
Italics = thoughts

Bold = either used for emphasis or flashbacks...
Logan knew she was expecting him to cut her, but he wasn't expecting her to heal either. She didn't just have poisonous skin...

He headed straight to the door trying to figure out his next mode of attack when she called after him.

"Oh and your brother says hi."

He slammed the door behind him as he left the cell, his head spinning. What the hell did she just mean about his brother? What brother? What the fuck was she talking about? What about her mutations? They literally knew next to nothing about her.

And…she was getting to him. She wasn't anything sweet although, the sweet smell was all hers...and now he was as confused as Scooter trying to chop wood would be.

He immediately headed to the switch board and turned the cameras back on as Drake and Chuck entered the room.

"What's he doing here?" he growled at Chuck.

Drake spoke up. "I apprehended her."

"As I recall, Ole Yeller was with you, too."

"I'm the team leader," Bobby said.

"And he also needs to be a part of this interrogation," Chuck said.

"I don't know about this, Chuck."

"Wha—"

"There is something seriously wrong here," Logan said.

"What do you mean?" Chuck leaned forward.

"I thought you said she steals people's powers with a touch…"

"Yes, that is what we had known. Now we finally have a face to that name."

"But if she could touch, why didn't she just drop Drake and Yellow. Judging by her stance, she could have taken them down flat."

"I highly doubt that," Bobby piped up proudly.

Logan shook his head. "She can heal. That wasn't part of her file."

Chuck looked surprise. "Perhaps she has additional powers?"

"I don't know, but I think she's here on her own agenda."

"No way! Are you saying she let herself be caught?" Bobby snapped.

"I'm saying exactly that, Drake."

"Professor, I think Logan is feeling a little down because we actually saw some action while he was on a random pick-up," Bobby snapped again.

"I wasn't on a pick-up you Ice-ass!"

"Bobby. Logan. Let's not jump to conclusions. Maybe I should ask a few of my own questions," Chuck said wheeling to the door.

"I'm staying out here," Logan said, "to monitor. This kid is really throwing me off."

"I'm coming with you," Bobby said to Chuck, throwing Logan a condescending look.

"Drake, I don't think it's a good idea."

"Let him come. He needs the experience and it was his call," Chuck said.

Bobby carried an air of satisfaction into the holding cell. Logan merely watched the cameras as the Rogue smiled at her new prey.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Ice-dick and his puppeteer. It's nice to meet the famous Charles Xavier. Pimpin set of wheels. I'm Rogue by the way. Nice to meet you," she said with a sarcastic undertone.

Bobby jumped the gun and Logan cursed under his breath. "If you answer our questions then you should be fine."

"Tell me something I haven't heard before," she smiled.

Charles tried a new tactic, mentally silencing Bobby. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Miss Rogue. Your presence has eluded us before."

"Just Rogue," she smiled. "I just decided to finally meet you guys."

"What changed your mind?"

"Oh, I saw your dog, whose waiting outside, fight once. It was quite a turn-on."

"Wolverine is not a dog. He is a member of this team," Chuck raised a finger to his temple and Logan knew he was reading Rogue's mind.

"Right…coming from the man who preaches peace but has assembled a facility down here that could make the U.S. military blush. Does the rest of your team know what you really have your dog doing?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Chuck said tightly. Bobby looked confused.

"Judging by the look on Boy Wonder over here, they don't. It must be so nice to keep your hands clean while you have people play dress up and try to save the world."

Bobby seemed to regain his voice now. "We don't play dress up. We actually do help people unlike you. You just bring a bad name to the rest of us."

"Au contraire. We make you look nicer. Ever wonder why you never see the big battles? The real stuff? We do it. We aren't afraid to get our hands dirty. We do what needs to be done and we don't lie about it. Unlike your Xavier here, who maintains a façade of a school while training his kids to carry out his dirty work."

"It is nothing like that here," Charles said.

"Sure. And the Holocaust didn't happen. You can say what you want. But the truth is still there. You're like a mutant laboratory yourself."

"We are anything but that," Chuck said. Logan noticed that Chuck started rubbing his temple harder.

"Uh-huh. So you keep your pubescent kids like this one," she jerked her head towards Drake, "to do the nice looking deeds, while you have your Wolverine gut everyone behind the scenes. Don't lie, you only wanted him because he would do what you didn't want to do."

"Don't you dare put yourself above us. We offer mutants a safe place to live. We help them control their powers. Help them live a normal life," Bobby spat.

Rogue threw her head back and laughed. "You're too funny. Really." She shook her head smiling. "The difference between you superhero wannabes and us is that a person knows the consequences firsthand of getting into bed with us. We don't charm you, we give you the truth. We don't control you, we want you to reach your potential. When will you learn there is no such thing as normal and the only thing Wheels over here is doing is making sure that nobody ever becomes more powerful than himself? But then again, who made you the judge?" she gave Chuck a venomous look.

Bobby sputtered. "Nothing like that goes on here."

Logan wondered why Chuck hadn't said anything yet. But when he looked over at him, he seemed to be physically strained.

"Uh-huh." Rogue said. She turned back to Chuck. "By the way, my mind is for me only. So I suggest you stop fucking trying to read it. You're only gonna hurt yourself."

Chuck looked up in surprise.

Logan shook his head. This chick was full of surprises.

Bobby snapped around to Charles. "You can't read her mind?'

"How are you able to block me out?" Charles asked her. Logan didn't need to hear his voice to know that Chuck was confounded.

"That's my little secret." She smiled.

"I think this is enough for now."

"Sure thing," she replied. "Come back when you've figured out how to read my mind. I'll be waiting here," she said as she raised her hands slightly to show off the chains.

Bobby turned around as he held the door for Chuck. "You have no idea what really goes around here. It's nothing like what you said."

"Believe what you want buddy boy. But why don't you ask your dear Professor why his dog doesn't know the truth and why he's acting like he doesn't know me."

Logan froze at the switchboard and looked over to a surprised Charles.

"I don't know you," Charles said as he turned around to face Rogue through the door.

"Sure you do. Isn't that why you were trying to read my mind? Trying to figure out what my father was up to?" Rogue gave him an exaggerated wink.

Charles looked thoroughly confused. "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

Rogue tsked. "You know very well who I am. You did kidnap me once after all."

There was a moment of silence as Charles's eyes widened in astonishment.

"You're Erik's daughter?" he gasped.