Author's Chapter Notes:
Italics = thoughts

Bold = either used for emphasis or flashbacks...
Logan watched her closely. He scrutinized every detail about her. Appearances can tell a lot about a person. Just observing her and how she interacted with her surroundings could gauge his questions and responses towards her.

He needed to get to know how to approach her. Logan inhaled deeply and was surprised to find a faint twinge of something sweet in the air. This was not going to be at like he expected. He shook his head and forced himself to concentrate.

Logan was usually the predator stalking out his prey. But the tables were turned this time. He felt that something underhanded was afoot, and he didn't like being played.

This was the Rogue. They finally had a face to a name and it seemed to come all too easily. After all this time of hearing but not seeing her, here she was and he couldn't believe it.

She was damn hot, and he couldn't help but wonder how this sweet piece of ass ended up doing the Brotherhood's bidding.

Logan committed every detail of her posture while she remained seated. She had wisps of white and brown hair coming out of her ponytail. She blew a breath upwards trying to move her hair out of her eyes. Then she dropped her head and tried to push it away with her shoulders. It didn't get the job done. Finally, she just gave up and sat there drumming her fingers on the armrests and wondering how long she would have to sit there chained.

Rogue, huh? Mutant with the poisonous touch. Seems like she wouldn't be here with skin like that.

As he stared at her face, she looked up and smiled. She knew he was watching and for some reason he had the feeling that she knew what she was getting into. He would have to get Drake and Yellow's account later, but now….

His eyes started to follow the zipper of her black leathered and worn uniform. The clasp had come undone at some point during a scuffle, and every time she shifted, the zipper would sneak down lower. He currently had a view of her plunging cleavage the tops of a richly green bra.

Fuck yeah, she was hot. Deep chocolate brown eyes, pouty lips and that knowing smile. She had a real sweet face, but knowing her alliance with the Brotherhood, he knew she was definitely more than sweet. A little spicy maybe…..well mostly spicy.

It was no matter, he wasn't a nice guy either. He could guarantee that if they were anywhere else, he'd have her legs wrapped around him in two seconds flat.

Shit, he really needed to get these thoughts out of his head. Getting into bed with the enemy was never a good idea…unless for really hot sex, but this wasn't the time to negotiate particulars.

He needed to get the bottom of this matter. He could rip his claws out at any second. Scare the shit out of her. After all, he was the best at what he did, and what he did best wasn't very nice.

Logan shut off the camera. Popping his knuckles, he sent a mental message to Chuck about giving him a debrief later about the secret mission he was sent on while the various members of the other team did a recon two days ago and caught this piece of ass.

Chuck gave him a silent affirmation.

Logan prepared to fuck the chick senseless in the questioning scheme of things in ways she wouldn't forget. Little did he know it was going to be the other way around.

Logan opened the door and entered just as his nose went into overdrive.