Author's Chapter Notes:
Italics = thoughts

Bold = either used for emphasis or flashbacks...
By early evening, Scott, Jean, 'Ro, Hank, and Chuck wheeled into the office where Logan was impatiently waiting.

"What is this about, Logan?" Ororo asked.

"Just wait a second," Logan turned to Chuck, "where's Drake? He needs to see this."

"On his way. I contacted him as soon as you told me to, but he said there was something up with the lab and he'd tell us when he'd come," Chuck said.

"And that Cajun rat?"

Chuck's eyes widened for a second. "He should be here soon."

"Logan, do you always have to use such terms when referring to team members?" Hank politely asked.

"Yes."

Five minutes later, Remy LeBeau casually strolled in. Looking around, Logan noticed the Cajun's glance linger on Jean before turn to Chuck. Logan had to admit, Jean was attractive, and she had a tendency to stand out like a sore thumb. Even Ororo with her white hair was much better at undercover ops.

"Looks like a party," Remy said.

Logan grunted. He was currently not happy with the Cajun...especially since he'd been withholding information.

Everyone broke into quiet, smaller discussions for the zillionth time about why the Brotherhood wanted suppression technology and why Mageto allowed his daughter to come out into the open.

Logan started to shuffle his feet in agitation. Just who the hell thought it would be a good idea to have Drake lead a team?

Finally, Bobby showed up twenty minutes later with Kitty, Jubilee and Piotr in tow looking haggard and frustrated.

"What's the matter?" Hank asked looking at their faces.

"The lab….it's been cleared. No sign of anything," Jubilee said meekly.

"How?"

Logan spoke up. "I've got an idea." He held up the disc.

"What's that?" Jean asked.

"This is from a friend…I'm guessing he may have taken a look at the lab after you pipsqueaks left last week," Logan said.

"Wait just a minute," Drake said getting red.

"No. My friend is legit. I told you something was up and this proves it." Logan went to play the disc on the projector.

The cell phone recording was played again for the third time that day as Bobby sputtered in shock and Remy grew nervous.
Chapter End Notes:
What was on that recording? Hmmm...

In the next update (no idea when that will be), there will be more Logan time.

Review, please!

Thanks,

-Pepper