[Reviews - 33] Printer
Rogue wants Logan. Logan wants Jean. It's the way of the world and the luck of the draw; you can't choose who you love. But when a new recruit of Nick Fury's comes to train with the X-Men Rogue sees a chance she thought was lost to her. Should she take it?

If you finally had the choice to be loved, what would you do?
Categories: X3, AU
Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Crossover
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5
Word count: 13515 - Hits: 26823
Complete?: Yes - Published: 11/13/2011 - Last Updated: 11/27/2011
Story Notes:
Okay, so this is three chapters long. The first two are going up now, i'll try to have the third up tonight. Don't worry, there's another chappie of "stray," and "they came from mutant high!" on their way too but this just wouldn't leave me alone. Be warned though, this be angsty. Ain't no happy endings here... Oh, and i hope i got the new character i've never played with before right. let me know what you think...

1. Hopeless by hobbitsdoitbetter [Reviews - 2] star star star star (2808 words)

2. Heartless by hobbitsdoitbetter [Reviews - 5] star star star star star (3897 words)

3. Harmless by hobbitsdoitbetter [Reviews - 8] star star star star star (2483 words)

4. Heedless by hobbitsdoitbetter [Reviews - 10] star star star star star (3531 words)

5. Helpless by hobbitsdoitbetter [Reviews - 8] star star star star star (796 words)