Marie kissed him passionately, whimpering into his mouth.

Logan eased back and rubbed his palm up and down her stomach, soothing her still-convulsing muscles. “You liked that, huh?”

“Yeah,” she whispered, melting against him. This boneless, sated Marie was definitely a sight he wanted to become familiar with.

Gotta make you look like that all the time, he thought with a growl, all hot and trembly and satisfied. Definitely need to keep you. Make you look like that. Every night.

Suddenly, Marie seemed to remember herself. She sat up, the sweetness fading from her features as she became the seductive, dancing vixen from before. She met his eyes and gave him a slow, lascivious smile.

Logan narrowed his eyes in mock-suspicion, pulling her towards him so he could nip her bottom lip. “What in the world are you thinkin’ about? That’s the naughtiest look I’ve ever seen, baby.” And it was. His aching erection made its opinion of that look well-known.

She turned in his lap. “I made you a promise, remember?” she asked, kissing her way down his chest as she slid off him to kneel between his legs.

He swallowed. “I remember that. I remember that real well.”

“Then you remember that before you got me all distracted, Mr. Logan, I promised—“ she began unbuttoning his jeans “—to make you feel good tonight.”

Logan was fixated by the sight of black silk covered fingers opening up his pants, freeing his erection. He had a feeling he was developing some sort of glove fetish. “Uhuh.”

“Really good. I promised.”

Logan gulped again. “Yeah. You promised. Yeah, please, darlin’. Yeah.” Whatever the hell she was about to do, he was certain his response would be Yeah. He had the passing thought that maybe he shouldn’t hold her to her promise. But there was no doubt that she was still taking control. She’d never had as much power over him as she did right now, down there on her knees, pressing a kiss to the tip of his— “Oh, fuck!”

Logan brought his hands back to their familiar home on the seat of the chair, afraid that if he let himself touch her head he wouldn’t be able to keep from forcing her down on him.

Marie held his hips down, for which Logan was thankful, because he desperately wanted to thrust into her mouth. His body had been denied for too long, and he was damn near ready to explode. He was sure there were a dozen worries and concerns that would creep back into his thoughts with the morning light, but for now, the entire world was reduced to one little pink tongue and a pair of pouty lips—lips that without warning engulfed him and began sliding up and down his aching length.

“Fuckin’ hell,” he groaned, alternately throwing his head back and closing his eyes, and staring down at her unblinkingly. That was the most perfect sight he’d ever seen.