Author's Chapter Notes:
VSo sorry this has taken so long! Work has been craaaaazzzy. Anywho still writing on the phone since my laptop seems unfixable! waaaaaaahhh!
Still tinkering with the format so bear with me. Hope you enjoy!
~wolverine's thoughts~
Oops! Almost forgot to thank all the very awesome reviewers! THANK YOU!!!
He was pissed. Something at that bar still didn't sit well with him. Who was he kidding? He wanted to turn the truck around and finish that bastard in the bar. Maybe cut out his eyes and rip out his throat...with his teeth. Whoah there Wolverine! He hadn't been this angry in awhile. He thought back to the bar with confusion. It was exactly the same as so many other experiences. Just different faces, different names, same assholes. Only difference was...the girl. He shook his head in disbelief. The girl. Sweet temptation ~mine~ insisted the Wolverine in his head.

Logan scowled and cursed his own stupidity and confusion. Whether the stupidity was because he had let himself become distracted by the girl or because he hadn't hauled her along was what confused him. Shit he could still smell her. And it wasn't just temptation anymore. Without the harsh smells of unwashed bodies, alcohol, cigarette smoke, and blood to pollute his nose he could smell her natural scent more clearly. Honeysuckle and vanilla. ~Mine~ Wolverine practically whimpered

"Shut up you ass. She's not ours or she'd be in this truck right now." And if she was? The possibilities were endless.

He let his dirty mind wander to the thought of her sitting beside him. Her hand was on his thigh, inching closer and closer to his belt. Her small hands would unbuckle it and reach inside and touch him. He arched his hips and groaned in frustration. Even if all he had to fantasize on was big brown eyes, a pale face, red lips and a green coat that covered everything it was almost enough to set him off. And wasn't that a damn shame that she had been covered from head to toe? ~Mine!~ growled Wolverine, reminding Logan that no one needed to see her unclothed but them. He agreed with a nod even if it was a foolish thought. Not like they'd ever see her again right?

He needed a distraction from thoughts of the girl. He glanced out his mirror while readjusting himself in his pants. Damn his jeans were tight. He was scanning the road behind him when he spotted movement under the tarp in his back trailer. His eyes narrowed in disbelief when the tarp moved again.
Some stupid fuck had stowed in his trailer to catch a free ride. The steering wheel groaned in protest as his fingerprints became permantly indented in. His mood went from lusty to ready to kill in a second.

The truck and trailer swayed and slid across ice as he pressed the brakes hard. Whoever was back there was about to meet the Wolverine and in this mood they would be lucky to survive it.

He got out of the truck and slammed the door hard enough for the windows to shake. His breaths came out in puffs of frozen air and he could already feel his adamantium-laced bones aching from the cold. He really didn't need this right now. A blizzard was blowing in and he really needed to be elsewhere when it hit.

He breathed in through his nose, trying to get a picture of what hw would be dealing with. He stopped dead in his tracks as Wolverine went crazy in his mind. He threw himself at the walls Logan caged him in. ~MINE!!!~

It was her. Honeysuckle, vanilla and Sweet Temptation. For a moment he remained frozen, holding himself in check. Wolverine knew what he wanted. He wanted her, beneath him and screaming his name. Logan agreed but he also knew better. There was something off here. Wolverine was too blinded by possesive lust to see it. Her scent was so good. But it was laced with fear and hunger and...innocence? And that's what struck him. Innocence. He couldn't describe it but he knew what that meant. She wasn't a prostitute or an easy waitress or some jilted lover looking for payback or any woman he'd screwed before.

His claws itched under the skin of his knuckles as he gripped the tarp. He was almost afraid to
see her. To actually set eyes on the one thing that the Wolverine seemed to want to possess more than anything.

Logan paused and then shook his head in disgust at his own indecision. He threw the tarp off with an angry scowl.

Her eyes were the first thing he saw and they were wide with fear. He wanted to rid her of the fear in her scent so he would be left with only her natural scent. Instead he made his expression even fiercer. She shook from fear and cold. Her green coat was wool but it was almost forty below and all she had to protect her head was a hood. Her cheeks were red with the beginning of frostbite and her lips were blue-tinged and chapped. Wolverine wanted to hold her close, share his warmth, protect her. Logan recoiled in shock. His feral half had never wanted anything more than a good fight, a full belly and a quick screw, in that order. His priorities had always been unvaried and clear.

"Get out." The confusion he was feeling caused him to appear and sound angrier than he was.
The girl, he'd been right to label her as one, clambered out of the trailer awkwardly. Fear still layered her scent. He growled, angry that she feared him.

~Mine~ reminded Wolverine. Logan shook his head and snarled. The girl stared at him with wide brown eyes.

"What the hell do you think you were doing hiding back here?" It was fucking cold. Wolverine was angry that he yelled at the girl. ~Protect!~

She ducked her head and shuffled from foot to foot. "Ah I don't know."

Wolverine calmed instantly at the sound of her voice. It was a slow drawl, as thick and sweet as her scent. He shuddered and ached with the need to touch her and clenched his hands into fists.

"Fuck kid you don't know me. For all you know I could rape you and leave you to die."
She didn't back away or try to run but her fear spiked. He really hated himself then.

"You won't," she whispered, still fascinated with the sight of her own scuffed boots.

Logan laughed in disbelief. Yeah he might not leave her for dead but he wanted badly to screw her against the trailer. And he hated himself for it even as Wolverine growled his approval. ~Mine~

"You won't" she insisted, "cause ah'm like you."

Logan actually took a step back at that. What the hell did she mean like him? A fast healer, a feral? As soon as that thought entered his mind he dismissed it. He woulda smelled it on her if she was feral. Like recognized like. And if she was a healer she wouldn't be so afraid right?

"What are you talking about kid?"

"Ah'm a mutant."

He swore and yet his heart leapt at the thought. She knew what he was. Maybe she wasn't as afraid as he figured. Still no need to get his hopes up.

"The fuck? What the hell do I care if yer a mutant. Don't make me less angry you stowed away."

Logan could smell her tears and almost reached out to hold her. But he couldn't get past the disgust at tue way he was treating her. The Wolverine in his head wanted to tear him to pieces. wanted to lick the girl's tears away. He growled in Logan's head then whimpered in confusion. Even the Wolverine knew what they were feeling was more fucked up than usual.
Her face rose and her eyelashes were frozen with a thin sheen of tears.

"Please" she whispered " I have nowhere to go."
He was lost from the moment he saw her tears. Wolverine broke through to the surface for a moment. His eyes turned gold and he knew she could see it but she held her ground and some of the fear in her scent receded.

"Please."

Logan managed to rein in Wolverine before he did something stupid like pick up the girl and carry her to the truck before she could get away. ~Mineminemine~

He walked away from her, his fists clenched.
"Get in."
Chapter End Notes:
Soooo...what do you think? Any questions just ask me!