Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi all,
Just in time for X-Mas I have a treat. Yes, Virginia, a two chapter update!

The Wolverine gets to come out and play!
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!

I hope you all enjoy!
El Diablo Cantina and Grill
Kingman, AZ.
Monday, May 31, 2010
12:40 A.M.

They arrived a little late and with a plan. Against his better judgment, Logan agreed to take Marie into the bar that night. She had argued that they could make double the winnings if he fought and she hustled men out of their money with her southern charm. She agreed to flip her switch if the men got a little too frisky. But what Marie didn’t say was that she was in the mood to play with some of the stupid drunk men to make Logan jealous. And they agreed to come in separately so that she could work the room first. So when Logan came in The Rogue had made her way over to the gaming area. They had video game machines, a couple poker tables, and a billiards table. He tried to distract himself by heading to the fighting area hidden from the public in the back of the place that he’d heard about in the men’s room. It was actually in a cave inside a nearby mountain. No one would know it was there because of a secret door hiding it. He paid the man in charge and downed one beer as he waited for his name to be called. Two and a half beers later, the opportunity presented itself.

Logan killed the last of his bottle and thumped it on the bar before he headed toward the chain link fenced arena he was about to go to battle in. The Wolverine was alive. He pulled everything off above the waist and with his sensitive hearing he heard the entire collective of bar flies gasp while the men hurled threats at him. He went up to the octagon shaped cage and climbed the steps. He rolled his shoulders as he took on a snarl with his face. The announcer introduced The Wolverine to the crowd and the noise level went higher. A dark haired, thirty something UFC wannabe stepped up to challenge the animal. Logan smirked, easy pickings. This upstart would be his warm up. The announcer introduced the crowd to Ray Hubbard and the rules. The man entered the battle ground and the animal met him in the center with a couple fist bumps to engage in combat. Once they fist bumped, the younger man took the first shot to Logan’s right shoulder. And he let, ‘Junior’, think he was winning. He let him take cheap shot after cheap shot. When he swung to hit him, he deliberately slowed so the boy could get in another punch.

Then when he figured about half an hour passed and he was down on the mat, the animal took over. He got up before the count of ten and sort of faked injury pretending to barely stand. Then he went head first into the challenger and pinned him to the metal cage. He began to punch the man in the gut. Ray tried to defend himself by pushing Logan back. And when there was enough of a gap, Logan brought up a left cross right to the man’s jaw. He fell and used his legs to trip the adamantium laced frame of The Wolverine. Then Ray was on top of Logan and punching his face as much as he could. The fight would not last much longer; the animal would not allow it. He grabbed Ray’s hands and rolled him under him. Then with a clean right cross he put the man down. The hit didn’t have the full weight behind it or he could have killed the man. The crowd roared and the animal just ate it up. A couple burly men came in and pulled poor Ray Hubbard out of the cage. Just after they washed the battlefield of Ray, Logan went through couple more fights.


Meanwhile, Marie was having a ball. She’d already made $100 and was working on another $200 when she heard the bell ding for the end of the fight. She smiled as Chris Garvin was making his shot. She happened to lean down on one arm on the edge of the table and the man got an awesome view of her breasts as he hit the ball… Of course he missed. She stood and gave him the, ‘Aww, I’m sorry,’ look.

“Mah turn sugah,” she dripped on a bit thick.

She came forward and gave Chris a consolation kiss on the cheek before she took her place to make her shot. The cue hit the red striped ball and it sank the green solid one into the right third pocket. So far, Marie was winning by two balls more than Chris had. He didn’t seem to mind. She let him feel her up a little and she let him kiss her but not on the lips when she pretended not to know how to play and he had to give her a few pointers. She considered it foreplay to the main event with her man. She knew that it drove the animal crazy when he smelled other men on his girl. So, when they got that hotel room later, not much sleeping would be happening. Marie pretended to miss the next shot so that Chris could feel closer to winning. He sank her yellow and blue striped balls to even up the score. He was headed for the green one when she was leaning again, this time with a lolly pop she had in her pocket from the Suburban. She was cunningly swirling her tongue around it and popping it in and out of her very red lips. Chris tried to refocus, but he was no match for this southern girl.

Then Marie unbuttoned her blouse a little more… Just enough to give the poor man a little peak at the side of her breast in the underwire cup. Then Chris missed the shot…

“Is it gettin’ hot in heah or is it just meh, sugah?”

“Oh darlin’ it’s all you.”

“Whell now. Maybe ah should just take this little thing off.”

“Hey, not here baby, let’s go somewhere and I’ll give you a private lesson on how to sink balls into deep pockets.”

Marie put her head down and rolled her eyes. All she had to do was go on outside and then she could knock him out and put him inside his vehicle. Or turn on her skin and put him into a sleep long enough to finish the night and head on out with Logan. Nah, she wouldn’t kill him. Just give him a little nap and be back before Logan noticed her missing.


Oh but in that plan, she was wrong. Logan did notice her absence. He couldn’t smell her scent. When he looked he couldn’t see her by the pool tables. He tried to remain calm. Maybe she was in the little girl’s room… He decided to give her some time to come back before he panicked. She did have her skin and she knew how to kick ass. She was his girl and he taught her well. He turned his back to the fight at hand. There was a shorter, but bulky man, trying to fight Logan. Elmer Atkins was this joker’s name. The animal thought the fight was pitiful. Elmer kept his head down and swung his arms like a pendulum in hopes that he would hit The Wolverine. Logan laughed as he put a hand on the man’s head and the shorter man was still swinging his arms. It was almost a shame to hit him. So instead of hitting him as the crowd roared, Logan let the man tire himself out. And when he did, the animal just broke the man’s nose. Just to give the crowd more blood.

When the fight was over, the announcer called a break to sign up more challengers, and Logan went in search of his girl. He grabbed his clothing he’d pulled off and dropped near the door of the cage. The place was packed and he had a rough time making it through the crowd of patrons. He got several slaps on the back in congratulations. No one dared to put him down for beating the opponent they lost money over. They were slowing him down so much that he roared and they finally moved out of his way like Moses parting the red sea. He was headed for the front door when he caught a trace amount of her scent off to the right. He spotted the restrooms and went to wait for her in the long hallway that went to the restrooms. He leaned his back against the wall as he let his guard down and relaxed to continue healing his wounds. Logan tried not to inhale too hard so that the stench of the restrooms would invade his senses. However, he caught the signature notes of Marie’s scent, fresh and strong. Then there she was.

She came up to him and the animal could smell the other men on her and he growled. It drove him crazily jealous. He reached out, captured her arm, and pulled her to his frame; then pinned her to the wall. He brought his nose a breath away from her neck and began smelling her flesh. The animal growled inside his head as he growled in her ear.

“You smell like them,” gruffly spoke.

His girl smelled like Magnolia and vanilla blossoms but then it was screwed up with scents from the men she was hustling. Sandalwood, musk, beer, orange, cigarettes, hard lemonade, Old Spice, annoying men’s aftershave, and a bunch of others that didn’t belong on his girl.

“So? You’re who ah’m goin’ home with, sugah.”

“Where were you?”

“Miss meh, sugah?”

Logan growled as he pinned his body tighter to hers, “You’re mine.”


Marie knew what was coming… When the animal inside Logan smelled other men mixed with her scent it made Logan extremely amorous. She lifted her right thigh and wrapped it around his, her high heel resting between his legs. Suddenly, his lips were crushing hers, hungry and demanding entry into her mouth. She let him in and locked her arms around his neck. Then she was airborne as he lifted her and she wrapped her other leg around him. He began to grind his loin into hers with force and his zipper rubbed against her panties.

“Oh gawd, Logan…” she moaned as Logan grunted and growled.

She wasn’t scared and embarrassed when people went around them. She had to stop him though… The announcer was calling back the contestants and challengers back to the cage. However, it felt so good feeling her man’s attention. He moved his mouth to her neck with kisses and small love bites. A few minutes more and she knew she would have to rinse out her panties and dry them with the hand air dryer in the restroom.

“Sugah, you gotta stop. Logan, they’re callin’ ya.”

He grunted and stopped with a scowl on his face.

“Ah’ll take a rain check. Go, win one for meh.”

“I promise, we’ll continue this later.”

He went to pull away from her and she pulled him back for another quick kiss. When the question showed on his face…

“For luck,” and he smiled before he turned and left.


Logan roared again and he went back to the cage in record time. He shed his clothing again and left it next to the cage door. He rolled his shoulders before he put his left hand up to hold his weight and waited for the next challenger. The announcer went to work and started trash talking the audience into being opponents to this animal of the cage. Logan almost felt home again; a natural fighter. Then someone finally stood up. The big, last fight of the night was going to be huge. The name rival was Theodore Crosby, otherwise known as The Bear. Huge in that area, celebrity to those in the western underground mutant fighting circuit. The man was taller than Logan, bulky like a bear, had a big nose, and he was built like Hank, only black fur instead of blue. He was a shape shifter, but he didn’t fully become a bear for the fight. The man entered the cage and the animal growled. Finally, an opponent worthy of his fighting ability. They danced around each other as the crowd roared for someone to throw the first punch. The Bear threw the first blow, but Logan was quicker and it missed his jaw. His punch hit his opponent right in that space between his stomach and his lower rib cage. It knocked the wind out of the man’s pipes and he went down as Logan kept his fists up. He allowed him time to recover. Then he allowed the man to stand and defend himself. He then threw a hit at the man’s shoulder and gave the opponent an opening. Logan felt the hit as the guy punched him with a right cross. His head whipped to the right but it didn’t take him down. Instead, he went on the attack and began beating every inch of The Bear’s exposed fur.

The mutant had chosen unwisely… The Wolverine unleashed his fury on the overly large man with black fur. Perhaps he was letting out some of the anger he had towards Victor for some things and for killing his girl’s cat. A few more hits and the big man wavered on two legs. Logan threw a right upper cut, a left cross, and the man was no longer standing. Fortunately, still breathing but very bloody. The crowd went wild. The announcer, called the animal still standing, ‘The King of the Cage,’ and Logan had a moment of déjà vu. And he suddenly missed Marie again. The fighting was over and he was ready to get his pay, a Molson, his girl, and leave the joint. By his account, he’d made a little over $10,000 American buckaroos. That was more than enough for the rest of their trip and maybe he could sock a little away for their honeymoon. He grabbed his clothing and slipped the white undershirt over his head. Then he cradled his jacket under one arm as he went in search of Marie. The bar flies tried to get his attention by offering to blow his mind or a quick fuck in the men’s room. He turned them down easily with his mind focused on one girl.


Marie happened to be bent over a table getting ready to make a shot. Some guy behind her and his hands on her hips, watching her take her shot. She held her concentration well and sank two of the man’s solid colored balls in the last corner pockets on the left and right. She heard a guttural growl behind her and knew the shit was hitting the fan. She stayed bent over as Logan grabbed the man by the golf shirt. His hands left Marie’s hips. Logan growled at the man once more.

“Whatcha think you’re doin’ with my girl?”

“Whaddya mean, your girl?” The poor man looked like he was going to piss himself.

“Ya see sugah, this is mah fiancé and he don’t lahk to share meh. Honey, this here’s Parker. He was just keepin’ meh company, weren’t ya?”

Logan gave another growl; his upper lip began to curl and showed teeth.

“Um… Yeah. Just playing a game. I’m going, I’m going. Just don’t kill me. Take the money…”


Marie wondered if Logan would pop his claws just for effect but he didn’t. There was no use in creating a larger scene than they already had. The man left and she grabbed the pile of money they had put down for the bet. She stuffed it in her clutch purse and took Logan’s arm as they headed out of the bar.


Kibbyland Motor Lodge
Kingman, AZ.
5:00 A.M.

Marie went in and rented them a room with a single queen bed for the rest of the night. It was only going to be about two hours until sunrise. Fortunately, check out was 11:30 in the morning. Logan followed her with the Suburban to the room so he could park close by. She opened the door to 107 and flipped on the light switch. The place looked more like a suite. There was a queen bed in the middle of the room with a comforter that had a cobalt blue and white paisley pattern. The bathroom was small but it had carpeting and the sinks were outside the bathroom on the counter next door with a large mirror. She could see the bed behind her through the square archway.

‘Oh yeah, Logan’s gonna love that…’ she thought. ‘Speak of the devil.’


Logan came in the door with the cooler and their bags hung off of each shoulder. He set everything down on the small round table by the window and secured the door. Marie went over and pulled the curtains to give them privacy and blockage from the direct sunlight that would hit their window soon. She started pulling off clothing as she reached the bed. She turned on the light on Logan’s side of the bed. Then Logan turned off the main light and began stripping of his clothing on his way to the bed. Marie was waiting for him there on her back in the middle of the bed. He stalked her from the end of the bed, slowly moving up her body, walking on his hands and knees. Now she smelled less like the other men and more like his girl. She opened her legs and he found himself getting pulled down hard. His body flattened out on top of hers. He hugged her close to him and brought his lips gently to hers. The animal was put away behind his door for the night so he could sit back and watch the show; Logan was in control. Once they had their first kiss of reconnection, he felt Marie’s kisses become harder, more passionately demanding, and he acquiesced to her request. He guided himself to her warmth and he waited for a sign from her. Marie brought her thighs up and she locked her ankles over his rear.

When she tried to rub her flesh against his, he knew she was ready. Logan surged inside her and thought he was going to lose his mind. Not only was she somewhat still tight but she was so wet that he just glided right to head of the line. He began to pick up the pace of his thrusts and she yelled at him to go faster, harder. He let a little of the animal out and he gave her the roughness she wanted. Her breasts bounced in front of his mouth; he leaned his head down and lightly bit down along the curves of her flesh. She tasted good. Then he sucked on the peaks of those breasts and she arched her back as she moaned his name. Logan rolled them and let her take some control from him. She’d earned it. Marie kissed his face before she pinned his arms with her hands. She began to really ride him and Logan felt like such a rock star. It was like she needed one hundred percent of his penis, with no interruptions allowed. His pride surged as well when he looked in the mirror, because she was claiming him over those pansy asses at the bar she played with.


Marie stopped while he was still inside, gripped onto him as she turned her body around, and faced the mirror. She looked at herself and Logan in bed and it was such a turn on. Then as she rode him, she reached behind, grabbed his right hand, and guided him to her clit. She used his fingers to rub her little pearl and it brought her so much pleasure that it didn’t take long before she came screaming his name. Then she fell back against him. Marie felt Logan continue to thrust inside her and she clamped down on him. He growled and then cried out her name into her ear before he tilted his head upward and bit the space between her neck and shoulder. Soon after, she rolled off of him and curled into his side. She fell asleep rather quickly.
Chapter End Notes:
SO... Did you like your treat so far? Well, let us know! Then hit next! Thank you for your reviews!