Author's Chapter Notes:
Time has come to say good bye to all our company... Mic- Cee You real soon at the next set of instalments called INSANITY!!! Key- Why? Because you wanna just go insane for updates, don't cha? M-o-u-s-eee... The O is silent!

Yes, it's true!!! We have come to the end of Pandemonium!!! I hope you all enjoy this ending and get ready for the explosion of Insanity that is coming soon!

Love and Hugs to all my readers and reviewers! Much thanks to tamisnead for her great work as my beta!!!

WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!
“What is it?”

“Baby, there’s no easy way to say this… Your grandmother passed away some time ago.”

Marie hadn’t just heard what she thought she’d heard had she?

“What?”

“Your mama told me she passed some time ago after you left home. They’d lied to her and said you went to go look at colleges out of the state.”

One look in Logan’s eyes told her he was truthful and sincere with his statement. Tears began to form in her eyes as she felt his arm wrap around her. She tried to keep the emotions inside because she didn’t want to give anyone listening in the satisfaction that they’d broken her and her grandmother’s hearts. It was obvious to her that her grandma had to have known they were lying to her when she didn’t come back after several weeks and months. Her grandmother had been a strong woman and must have given up hope of ever seeing her granddaughter again. Marie wondered if they’d told her she was a mutant…


Logan knew this was going to be hard on her. He put his arm around her and pulled her close before he knew she was going to fall apart. He knew she would try to put on a brave front and try to cut the emotions off. He stroked her head a couple of times before he cradled her head in his right hand while the other held her close to him. Then she crumbled and he steadfastly held her while her tears began to get his shirt wet. In some odd way, he wished he’d been able to have known the both sets of grandparents he’d forgotten and lost.

“Just let it out,” he softly whispered to her.

It was hard to take all the salt water that he smelt slowly invading the clean air space. He hated that he’d taken on the responsibility of telling her verses her mother. However, he’d done so because he didn’t think Marie’s mother would be willing to get this close to her because she was still a mutant. He knew she wouldn’t want to take the risk and with the way Marie was within his arms, on the other side of the coin, he was glad he’d been the one to tell her. Logan let her go and stood before he’d scooped her up into his arms. Then he’d picked out a deeper spot on the Captain’s bed where he could lean up against the wall. He did so and positioned Marie where she was cradled in his arms.


Marie curled up in a fetal position in his lap and he held her close. She let go and let the emotion flow from her body. She felt like she’d just lost the only real family she’d ever had. She didn’t count her parents because they were quite racially bigoted toward her and anyone else that didn’t fit in their circle. Originally, Irena Templeton Caldicott-D’Ancanto wasn’t raised in the south. She was a Yankee from the north her grandfather met and married. So, she wasn’t accustomed to the ways of the south. Her husband was the one who made her get black hired help. When her husband died, she let them all go with a bonus for their time and effort. Some stayed on anyway because they liked how she treated them kindly. As she got older they helped her to adjust to her later years. Marie knew that they helped her with the baking and cooking until she couldn’t anymore. They knew her, ‘recipes’. They weren’t really ‘recipes,’ really, but more of a little bit of this and a little of that. Her grandmother didn’t like cooking by a book; she did it from the hip. She hoped that some of her help wrote down some of what her grandma had taught them.


Marie’s Old Room-Owen’s Model Boat Dock
D’Ancanto’s House
Meridian, MS.
5:00 P.M.

Sometime later, woke up with an arm wrapped around Marie. She had cried herself to sleep in his arms and with a little creative maneuvering he was able to lay against the wall with her front cuddled into his chest. He hated to wake her but it was getting close to dinner. Then he reminded himself that there were steaks awaiting downstairs. Logan looked at her in the fading daylight. It would be night in three hours. He lent his head down to Marie’s crown and softly placed a kiss on her forehead. She slightly began to stir from her slumber.

“Darlin’, it’s time to wake up. I have to go down and get settled in before I go start grillin’ the steaks,” he softly spoke.

“Ah don’t wanna move, can ah just stay raht here?” Marie teased as she snuggled her forehead into his chest.

“I couldn’t dream of anythin’ more tempting baby, but you’ve gotta move. I need my arm so I can get up. Then you can stay up here all you want.

A few heartbeats later, things turned serious.

“How ya feelin’?”

“Ah cain’t believe she’s gone,” she spoke somberly. “And yet, somehow ah knew. Ah knew she was gone, deep down inside.”

“I’m sorry for your loss, baby,” Logan voiced softly as he tucked a white streak of hair behind her ear.

“It’s okay, ah’ll be okay.” He watched her face as he saw her putting up walls to keep her emotions in check.

“Don’t shut me out… If you need a shoulder for a good cry, you know where to find me.”

“You promise?” She said with a weak smile.

“Yeah, I promise.”

“Then let’s go get you settled into the guest room and then you can feed meh.”

“Yes, my Ninja Girl.”


Marie left his arms and she studied her reflected image for a moment as he got up, in an old oval shaped head to toe mirror that was in the corner near her window. She looked a bit weaker in her stance, but she knew she wouldn’t readily fall apart again. No, she would wait for him… For her rock, Logan. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, his head on her left shoulder. He held her around her shoulders and it was very comforting.

“See that girl in the mirror,” Logan whispered in her ear.

She nodded because she couldn’t find the words.

“She is strong. She is loved. And someday she’s going to be carrying our child…”

“From your mouth to God’s ears.”

“I love you, Marie.”

“I love you too, Logan.”


Guest Room
D’Ancanto’s House
Meridian, MS.
5:30 P.M

On the way down the steps, Logan’s boots hit every creak in the wood of the steps, while Marie hardly made a sound. He decided to ask her later how the hell she managed to sneak out of the house as a teenager. Marie led the way into the guest room where he was visually assaulted with yellow, pink, orange paisley patterned material all over the room. The one blessing was the hunter green bed skirt. It was Logan’s nightmare. He knew Jubilee would have conniption fit if she saw this material. He was glad Marie had never brought Jubilee to meet her parents. He felt the animal’s snarl and growl break free.

“Oh come on, it’s not that bad,” Marie tried to reassure him.

“How long did you wanna stay here again?”

“Ah was thinkin’ of leavin’ tomorrow. But ah wanna go see where mah grandmama’s buried before we head home.”

“I think that can be arranged.”

“So… You won’t have to stay in here very long.” Marie turned to him and captured his lips.

Logan wasn’t sure what she was up to but he liked where she was headed. She managed to back him into the door where she continued to passionately kiss him. When he felt her hands grip his ass, he thought he was going to lose his mind. Then she stopped him with a hand to the middle of his chest.

“Stay,” she firmly stated.

He couldn’t believe the whimper that came from his mouth. She left him and grabbed one of the throw pillows off the bed. She tossed it on the floor at his feet. At first he didn’t understand why she’d done that, but then he realized what she was up to. He groaned… Marie came up and kissed him hard once before she dragged her body down his, her fingernails in the wake, raking down his chest. Logan grabbed her hands and stilled them.

“What are you doin’? I thought you were starving?”

“Ah am starved, now be quiet,” was all the warning he got before she buried her nose to the side of his balls.

He gasped…


Marie had him just where she wanted him. He let her hands go and she gripped his ass as she nuzzled him, took in his scent. Then she stroked his thighs before she reached for his Indianhead belt buckle. She heard his growl as she opened the zipper and opened the top button on his jeans. She thought if maybe she could give him a little appetizer, maybe he’d be more relaxed for dinner. It was anyone’s guess if her father would join them for dinner or not. They were having steak and from what she remembered of her dad, he was never one to turn down a good steak. From the looks of things, Logan had bought some damn good cuts of meat. She released him from the confining denim and he was already at a quarter mast and rising. A quickie was on her mind and hoped her parents weren’t listening, or had the guest room bugged. Marie took him in her hand and she heard his groan.

“Oh darlin’…”

She licked his sensitive flesh and used her tongue to swirl around his head. She heard him whimper and she knew she was making him feel great. Marie used her hands, stroked his thighs up one side, and down the other. Her face nuzzled his flesh several times as she licked him like an ice cream. A lift of his flesh and then she brought her mouth to his full sacks, a tickle here, suckle there, and his breathing became more labored.


Logan thought he was going to lose his mind. She’d managed to just about take every fantasy he’d had of her and rolled them into one. He was so impossibly aroused and she was the cause. He dared look down. She suddenly took his head, whole shaft into her mouth, and proceeded to suck his brain out through his dick. He could feel her throat opening and closing around his shaft for his head was down her throat.

“Ohhh… Fuck yeah, baby,” he whispered so that her parents wouldn’t hear. “That’s it darlin’.”

Logan couldn’t help it when he wrapped his hand around her ponytail and then cradled her head in his hands. He didn’t want to force her up and down his flesh, so he was just second fiddle to her motions. When she began to do some of her special oral tricks on his cock, he thought his knees would buckle. He felt the tingle start and she had to stop…

“Oh god baby, you gotta stop…”

He was surprised when she did what he asked but then he wasn’t prepared for what she said next. She sounded like a regular hussy.

“Come on meh, sugah, come on meh…” She spoke before he watched her pull her top off over her head.

Her beautiful white lacy underwire bra bared and her breasts beautifully open to his view after she pulled down the cups sent him over the cliff, like Thelma and Louise. He took his flesh in his hand and began to stroke himself.

“Oh god, oh god, baby I’m comin’, I’m comin’,” he said as he had his flesh in his hand.

Logan squeezed his shaft and pumped until he suddenly felt the release. He was weightless for a moment as he came. He bit his fist to keep from crying out and alerting her parents to the naughty deed their daughter just completed. Her breasts and her throat were splashed with his essence.

‘God she looks hot, old man,’ the Wolverine told Logan in his mind.

He leaned back against the door for support. His knees almost gave out and he tried to quickly steady his breathing to a slower pace. Logan watched as Marie casually stood and went to the small bathroom. He watched as she cleaned up with a washcloth and then came back to clean him up. The washrag was cool and arousing but he tried to tamp the temptation down. He needed to pull himself together. After what they’d just done, he wondered if he should wear a smug look on his face like he’d just gotten laid, or not. When Marie finished she gently tucked him back inside his jeans, zipped him up carefully, and then fastened his belt buckle back into its rightful place. She actually looked smug with a hint of naughty girl… She came up to his ear and seductively whispered something which nearly made him hard instantly.

“That was just an appetizer, sugah.” Then Marie opened the door. “Ah’m gonna go get changed for dinner.”

All that Logan could do was watch her go… She was such a wonderful woman and he was glad that someday she would be all his… Legally, physically, and spiritually his for as long as they both shall live.


Lily Fleur De Lis’
New Orleans, LA.
8:00 P.M.

Jubilee took Remy’s arm as he led her into the kitchen so that she could meet the chef. The meal had been absolutely fabulous for the both of them. He was glad to have Lily back in town. He knew that his wife would be shocked when she saw who he was about to introduce her to.

“Chére Lily, you in heah, darlin’?”

“Yeah sugah, ah’m in the stock room,” a voice hollered back.

“Come on out heah. Ah’ve got someone ah want you to meet.”

“Sure thing, sugah. Ah’ll be raht there, soon as ah find the extra chili powdah ah had stowed in heah.”


She found the chili powder and came out from the stock room. Remy was stealing a taste of the base for the next day’s gumbo when Lily walked up to him.

“Git yer face outta mah pot, you know bettah, Remy Le Beau.”

“Forgive meh, darlin’. Chére, ah would lahk to introduce you to mah beautifully pregnant wahf, Jubilee.

“It’s mah pleasure,” Lily said as she shook Jubilee’s hand.


Jubilee had the oddest look on her face and she couldn’t help but stare. The woman almost looked exactly like the woman they knew to be Logan’s distant cousin in California. This woman looked younger but she looked more like Logan with her hair short to the shoulder, groomed back almost in a dove tail style. Literally, the feminine form of Logan’s trademark style and it totally blew her mind; at least her jaw wasn’t gaping open.

“You’re my friend’s cousin aren’t you? I thought you liked it in California. How’s Frank?”

“Darlin,’ this isn’t Lara Wyle. This is Lily Hartcourt, with the second tee silent.”

“Actually, it’s Lily Hart or Fleur De Lis. Ah think it means Bed Flowah so most people call meh Lil’.”

“Wow, Chica. So, are you related to…?”

“Yes, but it’s a long story, sugah, that needs ta remain a secret fer now.”

“Chére, Lily is under mah protection while she resahds in mah city, as a favor for Xavier. We are keeping her protected from Sabretooth.”

“You mean Wolvie has no idea what you’re doin’ for him?”

“Yeah, darlin’. Ah prefer ta think of it as doin’ it for Marie.”

“No one knows ah exist down here. Ah’ve been hidin’ out. Sometimes Remy’s personal chef and othah tahms ah’m subbing at mah restaurants. Since his club’s next dough-ah, he gets mah cookin’ a lot when he’s here.”

“Well then, I won’t worry that he’s starving then. Listen we better get back to the club. We said we wouldn’t be gone long.”

“True, chére.”

“But since I am here and eating for two, could you spot me a snack to take back home?” Jubilee asked as Remy stroked the inner part of her wrists and driving her mad.

“Mah pleasure. You two go on and ah’ll have it delivered to yer home.”

“Great, because my husband is about to get lucky and we’re gonna need something to eat after I blow his mind.”

Remy’s eyes feigned shock, but then he smiled and began to pull her away. Jubilee kept looking back as he kept moving her forward.

“It was nice ta meet ya and ah’ll see ya around, Le Beau.”

“See ya, darlin’ chére.”
Chapter End Notes:
So, whatcha think? Was it worth it? Just bring your drool buckets along to the next update after you leave us a review...