Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Female Assault Ahead...

Hi all, this chapter tuned a bit dark because of that FUBAR Wed. So, I hope it's not too dark. I will try to update as soon as I can. Enjoy!
‘Bye, Miss Silverfox is it? The mysterious woman is Kayla Silverfox. I don’t know her, do I? I’m the best at what I do, but what I do best isn’t very nice. I like it,’ Logan thought and the animal began to growl.

As the movie changed to the woman straddling his lap, Logan heard Marie’s heartbeat jump again and he thought he also heard her start growling. When the woman said Kuekuatsu meant, The Wolverine, Logan froze. So, the Wolverine got screwed huh?’ He let the claws slide out. ‘Yeah, I’d say so.’


Marie suddenly stood and went into the bathroom in the bedroom. She couldn’t take it anymore. Watching that woman all over her Logan and the way the man on the screen looked back at her. True, they were his memories and she’d seen the movie before, but now, with Logan in the room… She just couldn’t take it. But she had to find the strength somewhere, because soon Logan would see Kayla’s death and how he fell into Stryker’s trap. She had to find the strength to be there when he needed support. It would be the roughest part of the movie to get through she thought anyway, except for maybe when his memory was taken away and he had no clue as to who she was near the end of the film.


Logan was caught off guard when Marie left. He paused the film and went after her after a couple minutes or so. He didn’t want to rush to her, just to allow her some personal time to collect herself. Truth be told, he needed a few minutes to collect himself after what he’d just seen. He knew he would have to see Chuck later for more information about Kayla. He hoped Marie was alright. She hadn’t projected any of her thoughts as she listened to his so he had very little clues as to what was happening with his girl. He just assumed it was her way of being jealous of someone from his past. As he neared the door, he heard the shower running, but he smelled salt water as well. God, he hated it when he made her cry.

“Marie, darlin’, you okay?”

He heard the flow of water cease and the sound of Kleenex leaving the box on the back of the toilet. A sniffle or two, a nose blow, and another before she finally opened the door. Her eyes had gotten a little red and puffy.

“Yeah, ah’m fahn.”

“You’re not fine Marie. What is it?”

“Ah can’t tell you. You have to see for yourself,” he felt a little irritated by her non-answer.

“Well, could you come back in the room and sit with me?”

“Ah can’t.”

“Please, for me?” Logan turned on the charm and Marie caved to his wish.

He sat back down on the couch. Marie sat next to him and he covered her lap back up with the blanket.


Marie was glad for the blanket. Her sleeping shorts just didn’t keep her warm enough. The blanket barely helped to cut some of the chills that ran through her body, even sitting next to Mr. Radiator Logan just wasn’t helping. For a second, she wondered if she should turn on Logan’s healing, just to make sure she wasn’t coming down with something. Marie knew that if she had been alive back then, she would have kicked Kayla’s ass for hurting her man.


Logan hit play again and the fake version of him came on the screen as he was chain sawing a tree down. Off came the limbs and then Victor Creed came on the screen… The animal flared to life inside the real man. He held onto control as he tried to watch what was coming. The animal inside the Logan on the screen sensed something was wrong. Blood, animal, close. He went to track it down and found Victor’s message on a tree. Then suddenly he was running down the mountainside. Logan on the couch realized the danger that this Kayla Silverfox was in. She was his girl… He had a claim on her and if Victor got to her… Both Logan’s witnessed her death for the first time. Then his control snapped and Logan found himself crying out his pain with the man on the screen. His head hurt a great deal… The film stopped. The animal in control looked over at his mate. She had tears in her eyes…

The animal inside the man realized that Marie had been keeping this information from him and the animal began to get angry. He didn’t understand why she would keep such important history from him, her soon-to-be-official mate.

“So, that’s what you all have been hidin’ from me after all this time?" He angrily asked her.

He smelled her fear, but he didn’t care, he was the animal.

“Logan, it was for your own good.”

“Is there more?”

“Yes,” he growled at her response.

He hit play and watched as he fought with Victor. He realized that Kayla died for nothing. That bastard had killed her for nothing…


Marie grabbed the remote and stopped the movie again. No more for that day. This time she really angered the animal. Suddenly, he pounced on her. He growled at her with such intensity, she thought he might do some real damage to her. He leaned in close to her face, eyes black as obsidian marbles, nostrils flared, and teeth bared.

“How could you keep her from me? What else are you keepin’ from me?” He yelled at her. “Maybe someone should teach you a lesson, you don’t keep secrets from me, get it?”

She was frightened and she began to fight. She didn’t want to turn on her skin and hurt him. She didn’t want his negative feelings to invade her mind. Abruptly, Marie found herself getting pulled up and yanked into the bedroom. He threw her at the bed. Then he climbed on top of her. The animal had her pinned on her stomach with her arms behind her in his hand. With the other he ripped her shorts to shreds. His thoughts were wild and erratic, but she knew one thing from them, he was going to fuck her and it was going to be painful… He used his thighs and opened up her legs. Without time to say, ‘Magneto is a pansy-ass mother-fucker,’ the Wolverine was inside her. She cried out as he tore her inside. She turned on Logan’s mutation and healed it right away before the animal could smell blood. She didn’t want to dare think of what would happen if he smelled blood.

Even though Marie was all healed, the pain still tore through her heart. Tears began to flood her eyes. Someday, he would realize that she only had his best interests at heart by keeping his past a secret. Right then as the animal assaulted her, his thoughts were only of punishing her for keeping Kayla Silverfox from him. He questioned himself as if he thought Marie wasn’t his true mate… What if Kayla had been his true life-long mate and he got her killed. Killed because he didn’t want to go back to Stryker… Killed for nothing… Marie knew deep down inside that she was his true life-mate, but right then with Logan lost to the animal, there was no way that she would be able to get the Wolverine to listen until Logan fought his way back to the surface.

She went very still and waited for him to finish. Once he finished, he fell over and collapsed on the bed because she turned on her skin finally. Marie took energy so that he would sleep and she turned on a little of the Professor’s mutation to steal his memories of what he had just done to her out of his mind. She knew he would be horrified that he assaulted her the way he had. When she thought it was safe to, Marie moved and got off the bed. She covered up Logan in their bed, tears still slowly trickling down from her eyes. So much pain… More so emotionally than physically. She quietly got dressed, left her man sleeping, went up to the school, and to her room.


Marie's Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:00 P.M.

Marie collapsed on her bed and began to cry. She curled up into a ball as she wept into her pillow. She was unaware that she had been projecting her feelings to Charles. Soon, there was a knock on her door. She ignored it hoping that the person would go away. The door opened a crack and the Professor’s head popped in.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that Marie. I am here to see you. You were projecting your pain rather loudly in my head.”

“Ah’m sorry,” she sniffled.

“What is it, my dear?”


Charles walked in and closed the door behind him. He crossed the floor and sat down on the edge of the bed by the bend in her legs. Marie didn’t really move to engage him. She didn’t immediately open up to him, but he knew it was about Logan so he didn’t have to guess.

“What happened with Logan?”

“We were watching the movie and he made it through to Kayla Silverfox’s death. Ah had to stop it because ah felt that the animal was too close to the surface. And then he…”

“Take your time, Marie.”

“No, ah can’t tell you because you’ll lock him up and ah don’t want that.”

“Marie… What can I do then to make you feel better?”

“Ah don’t know. Ah thought we were doing the right thing by keepin’ his past from him, but now… Ah don’t know if ah can watch the movie with him anymore. Ah have seen him become increasingly more violent since we started watchin’ the film. Ah am worried how he’s going to take fallin’ into Stryker’s trap and losin’ his memory bah an adamantium bullet.”

“I can’t tell him everything at once. That could have far worse consequences and as you said, he’s becoming increasingly more violent… I can’t risk my life more than I have this time around. If I lose this body, that’s it. Perhaps, I should come out to the boat house and watch the film with you both.”

“How would that help?”

“I could enter his mind with his permission and help to create a way to store his newly recovered memories.”

“No… You maht be onto somethin’. He should come see you in your office and you could do it there. Ah listened to his thoughts and he wants to see you soon to discuss Kayla with you. Ah think he wants more details on her.”

“I will do as you wish, but I cannot give him any more details until he has seen the whole film. Maybe, I can distract him with helping him process what he’s learned. There is so much more there to tell him, but we can’t until the powers that be release the second Wolverine film.”


“Is there anything you can share with meh about that?”

“I know that you are not prepared to accept more of his history at this junction.”

“Is it that bad?”

“Could possibly be worse than you imagine.”

“Just tell meh. Ah know ah don’t think ah could feel any worse than ah do now,” Marie pouted as she lay on her side.

“Logan spent some time in Japan after Kayla was killed. He married a woman named Itsu and had a child with her, Daken. His wife was killed and he thought his son was as well, so he left Japan. His son survived. He hates his father and has sworn to kill him some day. We can only hope that the two never meet. I have eyes and ears at all times around Daken to make sure they don’t cross paths.”

‘Oh mah gawd. What happened to that surveillance when he died?’ She thought.

‘It has been reinstated,’ Charles answered her.

“Where is he now?”

“Still in Japan.”

“Oh mah gawd, how will we keep this from Logan? He’s gonna sense somethin’. The film maht trigger more episodes lahk he had at Disneyland. What do we do then?”

“Ultimately we cannot withhold information from him. I will do what I can to minimalize the negative effects.”

“Is there any way Daken could change his mind towards Logan?”

“I don’t know. Daken has been brainwashed by a powerful mutant. It will take some time to get through to him. I am concerned that Logan will try to rescue Daken and in the process get them both killed. Somehow, when we are all prepared, I want to capture Daken and bring him back here, so that I might be able to reverse his mind,” Charles looked worried and when he looked worried Marie knew that what he said was seriously true.

“Ah won’t allow Logan to go lookin’ for Daken. He is not to know he has a son just yet. Ah know that once he knows he’ll try to leave.”

“Well, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.”


There was an uncomfortable pause and then Marie finally sat up to face the Professor.

“Now, tell me of your plans for the wedding. Scuttlebutt around the students is that you’re going to have your cat Tigger as your ring bearer,” Charles said hoping that he could make her smile.

“Yeah, ah found this website that has costumes for pets. Ah bought this cat tuxedo for him. The trick will be to get it on him since he’s such a busybee. He gets antsy when ya try to dress him. You saw what happened to those cute Christmas booties ah put on him two years ago.”

“I see. Yes, I did. I think Kitty still has the video somewhere.”

“Logan and ah are having two ceremonies on our wedding day.”

“Interesting.”

“Yeah, there’s the gettin’ hitched one and then we’re doin’ a crossin’ the colors ceremony. Maybe you could dress up as lahk King Richard the Lion Heart or somethin’. It’s supposed to be an old tradition.”

“Yes, I have heard of it. I suppose I could get my old chain mail out of the attic from my school days. I’ll have you know, I was once Hamlet’s father in an undergraduate production in college aside from my other studies.”

“Ah bet you were great,” Marie smiled.

“I must admit, the reviews were as the students would say, seriously awesome.”

She giggled. Then Charles took her hands into his.

“Everything will work out for the best, Marie. Just remember that you both love one another very much. You both have promised to join together in holy matrimony. And right now you’re going through a bit of temporary tribulations. The little black cloud hanging over you now will pass, my dear.”

“If it doesn’t, maybe we could have Storm move it for us?”

“In deed,” Charles smiled.

He gave her a quick hug before he felt satisfied enough to go to a late lunch with Moira in the dining hall.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, what didja think? A good start to the sequel? Let us know below! Thanks for your reviews!