Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own them. Mr. Stan Lee, Marvel, and Fox do.

Sexual content ahead. Please don't read if you are underage.
Part Two


Logan knew Jean must of picked up something either from him, or his mystery girl about his curiosity about her. Not really caring, but he was glad Jeannie hadn’t given her identity away. The Wolverine wanted to find out for himself. Feeling the Wolverine want out for the hunt. Wanting to claim what was his. Logan downed the rest of his beer, then stepped out onto the back patio. Quickly discarding his shirt, boots and socks, leaving him dressed only in his jeans and belt, he started for the woods, planning on catching his prey tonight.


Sniffing the air, Wolverine growled appreciative at the scent that both stirred his instincts, and soothed him at the same time. Logan had come to realize after some thought, that it had only been on the nights that he had smelt his mystery woman, that he actually slept peacefully. On the nights where there were no signs of her, he toss and turned the night away, or visions of past terrors had teased and torment his mind filling his night with nightmares.


Slipping into the edge of the darkened forest, Wolverine stopped to sweep his gaze around the area in search of his prey. He could tell by the weak scent that she was deeper in. Moving silently, and staying in the shadows, he made his way stealthily toward the lake, figuring that was his prey’s destination. She seemed to really enjoy the water the last time.


As he neared the lake, his prey’s scent grew stronger, perfuming the air all around him. Stopping near the edge to the woods that lined the water, Wolverine let his gaze take in the water’s surface, expecting her to be swimming. Not seeing anyone in the water, his searching gaze took in the entire area around the lake, and the tree line on the opposite side. Still not finding her, he tilted his head back and inhaled deeply, trying to get a stronger scent that would guide him. However, her scent was everywhere around him. As if she had not long ran around the entire area. Feeling the restlessness tighten inside him, Wolverine twisted his neck to relieve some of the tension. Deciding to backtrack, he turned around to head back toward the mansion, when a faint giggle to his left reached his ear, causing him to jerk to a stop. Whipping his head to the left, he surveyed the trees, but saw no one. Suddenly another giggle floated through the air, this time from his right. Suppressing a growl, he studied the area to his right more closely. He still didn’t seeing anyone, but he felt a set of eyes on him, which made the animal rise up to overtake even more of him. He couldn’t help the feral grin that over took his features. He had needed to relieve the tension that the mission had left running through him, that the Danger room hadn’t been able to expel, and it pleased him to know that his mystery woman was making this little hunt a challenge. He had expected to simply find her by the water again, but no. She seemed determined to make him chase her. Which was fine by him. He never back down from a challenge worth completing.


A growl of satisfaction escaped the Wolverine’s throat as he finally picked up a stronger, more potent honeysuckle and wilderness scent. However, it was lessening quickly, meaning she was running. Sure enough, he heard sounds of twigs and leaves crunching under a light tread. With a deep chuckle, and a ‘got you now, girly’ Wolverine took up the chase after her.


Up ahead, a glimpse of something dark laying against some type of translucent pale green fabric, caught the Wolverine’s sharp hunter gaze. Realizing it was his prey, dressed in a thin gauzy green dress, he increased his speed intending to overtake her.


He saw her glance over her shoulder, in his direction before picking up her speed as well, realizing he was closing in on her tail. When she realized he was right behind her, she started running in a zigzag pattern between the trees. Her scent spiking with adrenaline, excitement and to both Logan’s and Wolverine’s surprise and delight, arousal. The sound of her excited laughter floated behind her, letting the Wolverine know that his prey was enjoying herself as much as he was.


She was darting in and out of the trees. Making him work for his victory. He had to give it to her, she knew how to run and avoid being captured easily, but he was the Wolverine, no one evaded him for long.


Catching sight of her pale gauzy dress disappear behind a great live oak that he knew all to well, because it sat on the edge of the clearing he used as his own private get away spot from the crowd of the mansion, he let loose a growl of victory. Wolverine didn’t follower her, instead he ran straight, knowing now where he’d catch her.


Sure enough he saw her darting into his clearing, and stop. She was panting from the run, as she kept alert and her eyes on the darkened woods around her.


Wolverine edged his way around the small clearing, until he silently came up behind her, but remained hidden in the woods. She must of heard him somehow, because she gasped and jerked around, her wide eyes drinking in the woods. Still not moving out of the darkness, Wolverine took his time in appreciating the beauty of his prey. Her thin dress doing little to hide the curves of her heaving breast that strained against the material with every pant she took. The open sky allowed the moon’s light to cascade down into the middle of the clearing, surrounding her in a ethereal glow that made the paleness of her skin glow, as well as the strange, yet erotic two streaks of white in her dark hair. Letting his eyes rake over her body, taking in her perfectly curved firm backside, then down her long sleek legs, that Wolverine wanted wrapped around him right now. Scenting the air once again, Wolverine knew his prey wanted the same thing, which increased his eagerness to capture his beautiful mystery woman. However he still didn’t move, something telling him she wasn’t about to surrender so easily.


Wolverine watched as his prey’s eyes jerk back and forth searching the darkness in front of her, all the while she slowly maneuvered herself backwards. Wolverine would have thought the young woman was terrified, if it wasn’t for her scent of excited arousal. That and the thrill of anticipation in her eyes, along with the wickedly playful slow smile that came to her lips just as she jerked around and darted off again into the dark forest.


Surprised by her sudden speed, Wolverine let out a loud growl, and took chase once again. She was quick, and smart, but Wolverine was a natural born hunter. Using all his senses, he realized that she was headed back toward the lake. Not about to let her escape his grasp, he quickened his pace. She had busted through the forest with him right behind her. Having no intentions of tackling her to the ground afraid he might hurt her, he grasped her by the waist, hauling her off her feet, and sling her over his shoulder. A victorious feral grin on his face, that only grew at the wiggling body of his prey.


“Put me down, and I might play nice.” A breathy deep southern draw coaxed seductively.


“Who ever said I wanted to play nice?” Wolverine growled roughly as he tossed her to the ground, but not so rough that he would hurt her. Pinning her arms above her head, and a knee between her thighs, he leered down at her, taking in the appreciative gleam in her eyes, and the way a wick smile came to her lips. He growled low as her tongue slowly licked her dry lips. Her panting was doing very nice things for her full breast that the small dress struggled to contain. The dress was tight and shear enough that he could tell that she wasn’t wearing a bra. It was also short enough that he could feel her intimate heat pressed against his thigh. He pressed his tight against her center, causing a low breathy moan to escape her throat as she arched up against him. Her eyes sliding closed for a moment before she opened them to meet his nearly black eyes filled with animal desire and lust. A pleased seductive smile came to her lush glistening mouth as she leaned up and licked a trail from his throat to his jaw, nipping at a spot near his ear causing him to groan and shutter above her.


“Good, because I’ve been nice for far to long.” Wolverine’s mystery woman whispered wrapping her legs around his hips, and surprisingly rolling them, so she was the one now on top. She was grinning at his shocked expression before making him forget about his surprise as she attacked his chest with her mouth, while rotating her hip down on his arousal.


Wolverine groaned as he grabbed the back of his feisty prey’s head as she worried his nipple with her teeth and tongue, securing her to him as if he was afraid that she was abandon her task. Not that she seemed to mind. She soon made her way over to lavish the same attention to his other nipple. While her mouth was busy working him over, her hands were busy as well working on removing his belt and opening his jeans. Once she had the belt unhooked she yanked it free from his jeans, then carefully opened his fly with a wickedly pleased grin at the bounty that was set free, before starting a slow track southward with her talented tongue. She paused to dip her tongue into his bellybutton, causing him to thrust his hips upward and make a sound mixed between a growl and a groan.


“Like that, did you Sugar?” A warm pleased voice purred, as she continued to tease his flesh.


“Yesss.” Wolverine hissed nearly lost in the pleasure this talented small woman was giving him, and she hadn’t even touched his tight swollen aroused flesh yet.


“Then Sugar, you’re going to really love what comes next.” She grinned at him as his lifted his head barely off the ground and forced his heavy lids to open to watch her lick her lips, then lean down and slowly, so damn excruciatingly slowly take him in her hot mouth. As her tongue swirled his heated swollen flesh, he reconsidered calling her talented, she was damn masterful, a genius. Arching his back and head he howled out at the pleasure pain she was torturing him with. Panting as the oxygen left his lung, he struggled to draw in a breath surprised at how quickly he felt his body ready to exploded. He tried to hold off his orgasm, wanting her sweet torture to last longer, but her small hand grasped him by the base of his shaft while the other one fondle his balls teasingly. He couldn’t stop the thrusting of his hips as he sought for blessed relief, while wishing it could last forever. His hands where twisted roughly in his lovers long dark hair as she took him higher. He knew he was probably hurting her, but he couldn’t find the control to make himself release her. It was only the telltale pressure of his claws getting ready to fire that he jerked his hands away, right as roar tore from his throat so strong that his back arched painfully, throwing his head back with the release of his claws and the overpowering explosion of his orgasm. An orgasm so powerful that for the first time in his remembered existence had caused the world around him to turn black.


Logan opened his eyes only to snap them shut quickly with a pained growl as the sun glared into his face. Covering his face with his hands, he frowned confused to what he was doing outside. He tried to think back to the previous night, only to shoot up into a seated position a second later searching beside him for his passionate lover. He sighed surprisingly disappointed at finding himself alone. Running his hands through his messy hair, and down his rugged face, he questioned if last night had only been a dream. Looking down at himself, he found his jeans done up, but his belt missing. Logan lifted his head to take a deeper sniff of the area, and caught the lingering scent of his and his lover’s arousal, along with the musky scent of his release. Logan frowned confused when he didn’t smell the evidence of his mystery woman’s climax. Trying to recall what he remember before passing out, Logan couldn’t help the embarrassment and amazement at realizing he must of passed out, after she had sent him over the edge with the best orgasm of his life, only to leave her unsatisfied. Something that had never happened before that he could recall in all his years with women. Hell, he hadn’t even kissed her. After getting over his embarrassment and shame of his behavior, he couldn’t stop his chuckle. “Damn she’s good.” He made a vow to himself that the next time they met, she would be the one passing out, only of course after he had his fill of her sweet body. Making sure that he had her begging and screaming out his name.


Pulling himself up to his feet, Logan stretched his tried but relaxed muscles before collecting his belt and putting it back on. Hoping no one was up yet, seeing how it was still early on Sunday morning, he hurried back to the mansion. On the way back, Logan couldn’t stop thinking about everything that had happened the night before. He realized that he still didn’t know who his passionate mystery lover was. Plus he couldn’t help but think about how she had lured him in to a wild chase, and then took him better than he could have even dreamed possible. At that revelation, he couldn’t quite decided just who had been the predator, and who had been the prey.
Chapter End Notes:
I know I went a little overboard with having Logan pass out. But I couldn't help it, it was just to wickedly fun. I know Logan is going to come a hunting for me now, and probably skewer me with his claws for being so mean to him. Again any help anyone would like to give about how to make this piece better please tell me. Thanks in advance.