She couldnīt move. Her thoughts were a jumble and her body was aching for a release that she knew was to far away to be realistic. She was able to control her abilities for short periods of time but it would take a strong mutant to help her get trough that and sex at the same time. Someone in tuned to her and her needs in a way she knew Bobby wasnīt. Scott could be strong and his body could take her slipping up now and then but even he would not follow her and lead her along like she needed.

The Wolverine inside her growled and nudged her back to the fantasies about the counter she now had her hands resting upon. She saw him grabbing her legs to push her up and then swing her around so that she was left to his mercy. That was what she needed, The Wolverine. Not someone gentle and understanding. Someone that left her no choice but to give in to pleasure.

She felt shivers traveling along her spine as those images became more vivid and the fact that the man was standing right beside her did not help matters.

They hadnīt spoken since Bobby left and she became even more aware of the fact that she was avoiding looking at him when she realized he was NOT avoiding looking at her. No she actually felt devoured by the way he was looking at her. The Wolverine was close to the surface and she felt her body respond as her own Wolverine took control of her mind. So she did something she would never have thought to do if the frustration was not so palpable.

She reached out and placed her bare hand over his.
Chapter End Notes:
Quickie to make up for lost time