Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow it has been awhile since i updated....
Sorry bout that
His stare was very unnerving any day but today her mind was still reeling of the last hours sexual tension and the fact that her world view had somewhat shifted made it something more today. She tried to avoid his eyes completely because she just knew he could read her like no one else. And that was saying a lot in a house filled with telepaths.

She kept her focus on the simple and easy Bobby as he hurried to do her bidding and she was once again struck by a feeling that maybe she was not such a nice person, having the sweet boy groveling at her feet while fantasizing about other men, loving another altogether even. As she thought that her eyes involuntary sought the object of her emotions since he was standing not 3 feet away. Hard body covered in tight jeans and a white wifebeater. All muscles and angles and sweet sweat made her legs weak with wanting. How could he have this effect on her when not minutes ago she had been lusting after another. Was she depraved? her breath quickening as she imagined Logan as the man bending her over the kitchen table and softening her lips with his.

Bobby was still there talking to her and she wanted nothing more than to toss him through the window and be aloe with Logan. She needed to end this.

"Sorry Bobby. I´m tired" she answered his question regarding watching a movie in the lounge. "Going to bed after this glass of milk" he looked disappointed but she was really tired, just more of him than anything else. She was still humming with the image of Logans bare chest in her mind.

"Alright" He said. "Then I will see you tomorrow" his sad face did nothing to ease her guilt as he left the kitchen saying goodnight to Logan as he left.

-----------------------------------------------

She was still standing there. The glass left dripping on the counter as her boyfriend left the room.Logan barely registered the boy as he left. The chock of the arousement perspiring from Rogue was still reverberating in his own body. The answer to her unspoken question. The boy was blind indeed if he was able to walk away from a woman in her state. And woman she was. How he could have fooled himself to think of her as a girl for so long he did not know. Here was proof in front of him, the pheromones that the Wolverine picked up from her was spiked with sex and it aroused him in a way only a woman could. His hand on the counter was bare centimeters from hers as she leaned against it. He was fascinated by the hand as images of grabbing it and dragging her to his bed and make her his filled his mind. He growled in frustration on the inside because no matter how much he wanted it she did not think of him that way. But here they were, alone late at night. Both frustrated by the scent of it and he wanted to smack his hands into something hard because he could do nothing about it. But oh how he wanted to...
Chapter End Notes:
RR for your pleasure