Author's Chapter Notes:
Maybe my personal feelings for Bobby and Jean shine trough here but I do not care :P
He had made an excuse and left with cheeks burning and sweaty palms. Jean had a thin line between her eyes while looking at her fiancé fleeing the scene. Because he was fleeing and it was a scene, that’s what she realized when turning and her eyes met those of the girl Rogue standing in her bedroom. They both jumped and before Jean could contain it she saw the girl’s thoughts. They were jumbled up and there was definitely more than one presence there but they stank of sex.
Sex…That was why Scott had looked like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

“You should really remember to close your door!” She used her best teacher voice. Trying to sound sweet and concerned when she really wanted to poke Rogue’s mind to find out what had transpired here just minutes before. But she was not as powerful as the professor and she could not control her ability.

“You never know who might be watching” she couldn’t help that last remark. Scott had been watching not Jean. But what he had seen she didn’t know. It didn’t matter. He was hers.

Rogue turned bright red and her suspicions were reaffirmed. But the girl did not cower like she had expected someone to do after getting caught in such an intimate moment Jean suspected this had been. Between Rogue and Scott! Her Scott!!!!

No the twat had the audacity to look Jean in the eye before closing the door in her face uttering a snipe “Thanks ever so much” in her southern accent. This was too much, she needed to get to the bottom of this or stroke her ego somewhere else.
With one last look at the now closed door she turned and followed Cyclops.

---------------------

Rogue was not certain but she had just felt the same animosity from Jean that she herself had felt against the older woman for some time. That was strange since her own feelings were rooted in Logan’s actions and Jean’s response to him and sure, Rogue had been standing there enjoying naughty images of Jean’s fiancé and Rogue in sweaty and naked horizontal mambo but there was no way Jean could know that? Well she was a telepath but she had no control to speak of and there was no way Scott could have been thinking the same. Where was Scott by the way? Her mind had been so focused on him and what she wanted to do with him that she now wanted to see him and correct her mental image of him for future reference. So she corrected her clothing and with a final peek in the mirror she left her room.

------------------------

Logan had been thirsty. He was always thirsty after a workout and the fact that his body burned through both exercise and alcohol made it a perfect combination. That and sex was what he needed. So he headed to the kitchen for the first on the list and then he would look up the good Dr Grey for the latter. Marie had been on him about not drinking in the daytime but he checked the clock on the wall and as it showed 16:12 he counted it as evening. He had his ways around the little meddlers rules. His grew a crocked smile when thinking about Marie or Rogue as she called herself, the girl had latched on to him like she had never known another person before. He quite enjoyed her company as she was not half as dimwitted as most people he had to associate with otherwise.
When he reached the kitchen it was occupied by the annoying boyfriend of Rogue and he made groan inwards. He had this pathetic hero crush on him and he was not sure what to do with it.

“Oh Wolverine!” Even his voice made Logan fantasize about ripping the milk carton from his hands and shoving it down his throat.

“Have been working out in the danger room?” This was followed by a sweeping gaze down Logan’s body and now he was sure the boy deserved a sound punch just for good measure. You did NOT eyeball another dude!

“Cause you look sweaty. I was thinking maybe for next lesson we could do a team exercise with us against you?” He sounded like a fucking moron.

“I think maybe I will decide how the teaching plans progresses.” Logan’s voice was lower than normal and for someone who knew him this would have been a warning but Bobby was not the brightest light-bulb in the box and he was not one of the Wolverine’s closest either.

“Oh of course” the boy continued “I was just thinking that…”

“Just keep it to yourself will you! I was looking for a beer and not teaching advice that I do not need” Logan interrupted before the idiot made it on the kill list.
A tired, thirsty and horny Wolverine was not someone to mess with. He grunted and opened the fridge for a cold one and as the boy had finally quieted there was no problem for his senses to pick up the sound of steps in the corridor and the sound of woman in his nostrils. That was just what the doctor ordered for this prowling wolf, a woman already ready for him. The scent was sweat and musky and it filled his nostrils and his stomach tensed in preparation. She was unsatisfied to. The juices where still flowing and the breathing was shallow like she was running even though she was walking calmly down the corridor. Maybe Jean was finally coming to him in a state that he could satisfy. That was one horny woman and he was so focused on the sex in the air that he was totally unprepared for who would be walking through the door that when she did appear he felt like there was a boulder hitting his head.

She sailed into the room and his world narrowed quickly. He had figured it was the Doc since the other grown women were out on a mission and the mansion only contained girls that had mutant powers to think about and therefore where not occupied with sexual feelings. But he had been wrong and way off base because that was none other than Rogue carrying with her the smell and image of sex.

“Bobby, did you get my books from Storms class today?” Her voice was honey to. Crap, when did she grow up?
Chapter End Notes:
Getting somewhere? RR and do enjoy!