The Wolverine howled in pure and burning lust as she ran her hands along her body. He was by far the more prominent voice in her head when her more basic needs were in focus. Like when her hands slowly graced and then cupped her own breasts, his low animalistic rumble echoed in her mind and made her thoughts go to his original. The Wolverine teased her and pushed her while struggling to control her energy with promises of pleasures she had only ever hinted at before he took a permanent place in there. And although he was now making the purring sound he always did when the fantasies where running the show, he was also angry and made lashes towards her own mind because the person in those fantasies was not Logan. Nor was it Bobby, it was the cold and VERY unattainable Scott she imagined running HIS hands over her hips before taking her to bed. Oh she had gone over and beyond the border now.

This was not the deep longing she felt for Logan, the way he made her feel was all consuming and the hurt that brought her because of his disinterest made her stomach turn inside out and her heart stop in motion just by thinking of it. She wanted Logan with a fire that burned even now when longing for another man’s hands on her body. He was her constant and she idolized him but she was not blind to his faults. He was selfish and arrogant and he had a bad attachment to the good Dr Grey. That seemed to be going around by the way, even Bobby only spoke well of her and it truly pissed her off. Why did the men in the mansion not see beyond her façade to the woman who used them to boost herself?

No…This feeling was different from what she felt for Logan. This was instant and quick. She wanted him fast, hard and NOW. She did not want him for a mate like she wanted the dark Wolverine, no she simply wanted him in her bed…the image etched on her mind was of him grabbing her again but this time not letting go until he threw her on his desk…her skirt pushed up and him between her legs while he imitated the act with his mouth. She groaned as her own hands touched her now very erect nipples. She grew so damp that her panties could not contain it and she dropped her head to the side and licked her lips while still imagining him there. This was more than torture; she was able to touch people, she had practiced hard to be able to touch people. She was able to do all these things she dreamed about but she wanted to do them to the wrong person.

She sighed deeply before turning around and jumping high when she caught the sight of the person in the hallway.

------------------------------

Scott was in hell. The girl formerly known to him as an innocent that he saw as just that, a girl, had turned his whole world upside down and he was now in hell. The show she had performed for him, unknowingly, had burned in his body like her touch would. He saw her breast swell and when she pinched her nipples he wanted to scream out in agony because it was not him doing it. What was happening and why could he not walk away? He stood there like a peeping Tom with his hands at his sides because he was afraid that if he moved he would not walk away.
He was so engulfed in this that he did not hear someone else moving down the corridor until her voice was in his ear.

“Hey Baby” Jean said before she kissed his cheek.
Oh crap!
Chapter End Notes:
More to come of course. RR cause I love it!