Author's Chapter Notes:
The next part at long last. This has been a while coming and I am sorry for the lack of...well you know
When she reached her room her heart was pounding harder than she had ever felt before. She was angry and hurt and something else made her body tingle and she ran her hands down her blouse to make her body feel even more.
Oh she was such a terrible person. She had a boyfriend that she treated like crap. She had a friend that she kept things from and she had a teacher that she now felt a longing for that was truly wrong. She had only ever felt that surge while thinking about Logan before but just the simple bump and she now had wanton thoughts about Scott and a big desk. But he had acted weird to, even weirder than people usually acted around her. Maybe he had noticed her instant reaction to his nearness and was embarrassed?
These stupid urges that she had been walking around with for so long. Her body was screaming for release after being looked up in this involuntary prison she had created for it. And the longing had kept her going those long hours while her personal training had drained her mind and body from all energy and made her voices beg her to stop and just crawl into a ball. But she had kept going because the final reward was worth it all. And today she needed only think about it and her mind made it so. She could if she wanted to and she really, really wanted to…

-----------------------------

Scott had gone to his classroom to clean up after that day’s class and to gather up the strange impressions Rouge had given him in that brief moment in the hall.
What had really happened there? She had been so…so…he really didn’t know how to describe it. She had been so fragile yet strong and her body had been soft when he had held her for that second before realizing who she was. That streak of white made her seem older. She had experienced more than the other kids in his class. Her boyfriend included, if someone asked Scott he was not the boy for Rogue. Actually when he started thinking about it he couldn’t see her with any of the boys her age. They just seemed wrong when he imagined her naked and sweaty after a lovemaking session. Wait, what?!! When did he start thinking about Rogue naked and beneath a male body? Not Bobby’s male body either…..no his male body….
“Oh my god!” He dropped down ad his chair and put his face in his hands. When had that sneaked in there? When had he stopped thinking about her as the young runaway and started thinking about her as a sexy woman that he wanted in his bed? Because that was where his mind was going, he wanted her screaming his name when he plunged into her. He wanted her sweat and he saliva, he wanted her eyes and her hands on him. She was a woman worth having there.
He swore under his breath and rose up to force his body to shake the image he had created in his mind. What the hell was he thinking? And where the HELL was his body going?

-----------------------------

The door was open and she was walking around in there, her hair like a shimmering veil behind her when she bent down to pick up a shirt from the floor. He was mesmerized by her every movement and the fantasies he had only recently become aware of came to the forefront of his mind making his body more than ready to realize them.
Here he was, a grown man with a fiancé, with responsibilities that he was proud of and a work that he enjoyed and he was willing to throw all of that away by standing here in the corridor lusting after this girl just because he bumped into her for a split second. What in the world was wrong with him to make him this desperate for her? He had obviously longed for this subconsciously for much longer than what he had previously realized. She had stopped in front of the mirror. Her long slim hands had reached up to gather her hair before she let it flow through her hands like water. She turned her body to the sides back and forth while her hands skimmed over her clothes. She was thinking the same thing he was thinking! He didn’t know where that thought came from but he somehow knew that she had her mind in the same dark region where he was dwelling. Maybe she wasn’t thinking about him, why in the world would she think about him? But she was thinking about sex, yes sex! She had hands round her breasts and his body reacted in response and his breath got caught. He was in a very bad way…..
Chapter End Notes:
RR if you please :)