Author's Chapter Notes:
Look how awesome two chapter updates in one day! I have been a busy bee! Ok so any mistakes(which I am sure there are) are mine so please forgive me!
Marie tried to hold back tears she definitely didn’t want to show. She saw everything that had just went down inside of Logan’s head. Logan looked so small and helpless, so different than the man she knew now. And his mother, she was so beautiful, they looked like they were so close. Logan couldn’t have been more than four or five. He was definitely small for his age.

“Hmm, this certainly is an unsuspected development.” Stated Hank

“What do yah mean?” asked Marie

“Well I’m sure you saw that.”

“Well yeah, it was projected pretty clearly.”

“The clothes?”

“What about them?” asked Storm

“Those clothes looked like they were dated back to I would say 1840’s? I would guess at the earliest.”

“1840! Hank, that’s ridiculous!” exclaimed Marie

“Well, not exactly, Hank does have a point Rogue, I mean we don’t really know how great his healing abilities are, it is completely possible that he’s that old.” Said Scott

“But that would make him about 145 years old Scott!” exclaimed Storm

“Indeed.”
---------------------------------------------------------
James awoke some time later, he could see the sun still shining through his curtains while he sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He yawned and looked around his room. A big oak closet sat in the corner of his room. A huge chest sat on the other side, the ground around it littered with toys.

He slowly crawled out of his giant four poster bed and made his way over to his door. Voices could be heard ringing through the halls. Some yelling orders, the others just carrying out conversations. James wasn’t interested in any of that. He wanted to find his mother. He wanted to play.

He walked the long dark halls of his home, making his way towards his mother’s room. When he approached the giant oak doors he paused for a moment to listen. He heard someone else in the room, however it wasn’t his father. The doors were so thick he had to strain to hear. Loud murmurs could be heard, but nothing coherent.

James leaned against the door and nearly fell over when the door was quickly pulled open and out stepped a man. Thomas Creed, the groundskeeper. James shivered, this man was huge and terrified him to no end.

“I...I...I...”

“Spit it out boy!”

“I...I...I...”

Thomas groaned and just walked away, he didn’t want to be bothered by the young master.

“Oh! James up so soon?” his mother leaned down and smiled at him.

“I wanna go play Mama” pouted James
Elizabeth put a hand to his forehead and waited a few moments before smiling.

“Well my darling it seems you are doing quite better, why don’t you go find Victor and John and see if they wish to play? And then later I have something very important to tell you both.”

He smiled “Ok Mama!” Elizabeth grabbed after him and tickled him and he squealed as he ran away, she smiled.
James finally found his brother in the study, and ran up to him.

“Johnny, Johnny! Can we go play with Victor?”

John looked down at his significantly younger brother and grinned. “Alright Jimmy, did Mama say you could go play?”

“Yeah! I’m all better!”

“Well then let’s go find Victor!”

With James in hand the brothers walked through the front doors and after spotting Victor looking gloomily over in the yard, they started over in his direction. Victor smiled wide, showing off his two missing teeth.

“Good day Victor,” John greeted “My brother and I were wondering if you would like to play a game with us?”

Victor glanced down at the smaller boy who was looking expectantly up at him. Victor was four years older than James, but three years younger than John. He didn’t exactly like playing with the smaller boy, he always seemed to get hurt and cry. He enjoyed playing with John, he loved learning from the older boy. John was like the older brother he always wanted.

“Do ya wanna play with us Victor?” asked James

Victor grinned, “Yeah sure runt I’ll play with you.” John and Victor shared a smile, they knew how much the nickname razzled the small boy.

“Don’t call me that!” James stomped his foot to show how much he meant it.

Victor chuckled, “Yeah, yeah I know, so what are we going to play today?”

“Well, if you and Jimmy are up to it, we could play a game of tag?”

“Fine by me.”

“Right well I guess I will be it. Victor, Jimmy, I’ll give you a 10 second head start!”

The boys screamed and ran as fast as they could to get away. Victor headed off in one direction and James being overwhelmed, followed him. Victor looked back to see if he was being followed yet, but instead of just John, he saw the runt following him like his life depended on it.

“Runt! Quit following me! He’ll get us both that way!”

“I don’t wanna be it!” James screamed.

Victor picked up the pace, he certainly wasn’t going to be it. James tried his best to keep up but his legs couldn’t keep up. He raced on until his foot caught on the ground and flew forward, scraping his hands and knees in the process. Everyone stopped running and turned to look at James. He slowly got up and sat back. He looked at his bloody hands and knees. Victor and John held their breath they knew what was coming.

“Jimmy,” cooed John

“AAAAAHHHH!” James began screaming at the top of his lungs while the tears poured down his face.

Victor grimaced at the ear piercing shriek, this always happened. John rushed forward and picked James up trying to sooth the shrieking boy.

“James! James! Please calm down!” John began to bounce the boy to get him to stop but it didn’t seem to be having any effect.

The front doors burst open revealing a frazzled looking Elizabeth. She quickly stepped onto the lawn and stared at the scene in front of her. She smiled sweetly at the older boys and put her arms out to intercept the weeping boy. John eagerly gave him over to their mother.

“Oh my darling,” chuckled Elizabeth “What has gotten you so upset?”

“He fell down and got all scraped up miss.”

“Oh my…shhh James, Mama has got you.”

The crying didn’t cease, but got louder, the boys winced. Elizabeth began to hum quietly his lullaby. Hearing this James seemed to get impossibly smaller as he snuggled into his mother’s embrace. He was embarrassed that he was crying in front of the older boys. Soon he began to calm down but refused to remove his face from his mother’s hair.

“Boys why don’t you go wash up dinner will be done soon. Are you staying for dinner tonight Victor? You know you are more than welcome to.”

“No ma’am, my father wants me home soon. I don’t want to make him cross.” Stated Victor sadly

“No I suppose not…John, your father will be home soon, so make sure you are presentable.”

“Yes mother.” With that said the two boys were off, John to the mansion, Victor who quickly walked down the path to the front gate.

“Come now James, let us get you cleaned up.”

“O...ok.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Scott smirked, he never knew that the Wolverine was such a Mama’s boy. This was such good blackmailing material.

Marie sighed, the look Scott was displaying assured that there would be many fights about this later. Her head started to hurt just thinking about it. She stared at Logan, his face was so serene. The usual scowl that he wore wasn’t there and she had never seen him so peaceful. However, something about what she just saw made her feel uneasy. That boy, Victor, she had a bad feeling. She was praying that the name was just a coincidence. But it was completely plausible that the young Victor in Logan’s memories was the Victor Creed they knew today, Sabertooth.

So far, Logan’s memories were very nice, normal, childhood experiences. Granted they took place during the early 1840’s, but normal. Everyone seemed to be feeling the same, sharing the same slightly confused expecting expression. What could be haunting Logan so bad that it would be effecting him physically?

Marie closed her eyes and took a deep breath as more images from the past washed over her.
Chapter End Notes:
I know it's kind of dragging but i need to build this up! It's going to get a lot darker soon!Review please!Also here are the lyrics to Baby Mine!

Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine
Little one when you play
Don't you mind what you say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine
If they knew sweet little you
They'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for
The right to hold you
From your head to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Cute as can be, baby of mine