Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay in this. Been filling out applications and writing med school essays kinda takes you away from writing anything fun. Besides, what I originally had planned took a nose dive and I had to do a massive rewrite to keep in line with Logan's misunderstandings.

I'm still working on my epic Rogan story, but at the rate I'm going, it'll be years before it shows up. Why does real life have to suck the fun out of everything? But my one-shots, pwps, etc. may show up sooner…..

Anyway, enjoy!
"Marie?" It came out as a question. An internal plea. He was begging her to finish this, but he couldn't let her see him crumble.

"And you thought I was easy," Marie said as she slinked her robe back on and loosely fastened the sash so that he could still see the creamy expanse of her skin.

"I'm sorry." Fuck. She was being such a cock-tease. His dick was throbbing. He was so close. Even if he wanted to move now, it would be painful.

She just stood in front of him and quirked her eyebrow. "I don't know if sorry is enough."

"Then what do you want from me? Tell me." He couldn't openly admit that he so desperately needed a release. Wolverines were never desperate.

"Hmm…."

He knew she would be the death of him. Figures the only girl who could put him down with a touch could drive him balls deep insane. And he was the idiot for not paying attention. He got a decent workout just jumping to conclusions.

"Marie?" was that him whining?

"Marie what?" she teased.

Fuck. He was going to have to say it. "Marie…please?"

"Well, when you put it like that…" she came back to stand between his legs and rested on her knees as before.

His cock throbbed in anticipation.

"I'm not going to touch you and you're not going to touch me either, darling," she said.

He was going to deflate.

"But I want to watch you. What would you have done with that," she eyed his starved for attention penis, "if I wasn't here?"

"Marie—"

"Here's what I would do," she said as she spread her knees apart and pushed the hanging ends of her robe to the side.

Logan was mesmerized as she moved her fingers to the tops of her breasts and gently cupped her lace covered peaks. She kept her eyes on Logan as she moved her fingers to the valley and splayed her fingers across her cleavage. She then inched her way to the sash and removed it again. The silky green fabric pooled behind her as she unclasped her bra and slowly removed it while undulating her hips.

"Close your mouth sugar, and show me what you do," she smiled at him.

His hands unconsciously left the armrests and came to the head of his cock.

Meanwhile, she was already rolling her nipples between her fingers and letting out small little sighs of pleasure.

He started a slow friction against the length of his penis trying to get back to that explosive orgasm. It wouldn't take him long to make it seeing how he had been so close before.

She nimbly put one hand behind her and balanced her weight. Her other hand moved down from her breasts and her abdomen before tracing the lines of her lace panties.

Logan had to raise his hips some more so that he could pull his jeans further downward for freedom of movement.

Her fingers moved pressing against herself. She gently massaged herself and her wetness seeped through her panties.

Logan stroked himself, imagining he was in her…in her mouth…he was everywhere. Logan held himself for a second as he saw her slowly move her hands to inside her panties.

She moaned as she played with her clit and fingered every inch of her sex. With a gasp, she entered herself.

Logan's cock was heavily weeping at each gasp she made at every movement inside her panties. His dick wasn't in her mouth, but he was settling with the next best thing. He rubbed and rolled his palms along the length of his dick, pistoning his hips into his hands at every gasp, moan, or sigh coming out of Marie's mouth.

Soon enough, she was panting. "So...close….Logan?"

"Almost there," he grunted, "Right behind you darling…"

He kept his eyes on her as she ground down on her fingers. She bit her lips at her impending orgasm when Logan erupted. His cum splattered hotly across her chest and oozed down the expanse of her stomach.

"Oh, GOD!" Marie managed as she fell back and withdrew her fingers.

She slowly unfurled her legs so that they weren't fully stretched nor bent but rubbed against Logan's calves.

There was a moment of silence as they each made a recovery. Logan wiped his hands on his half-off pants and eyed his Marie. She lay with her eyes closed and a nice flush to her cheeks and softly hummed to herself.

Logan wasn't sure what exactly happened. One minute he was watching the last bit of his cum ooze off her body and the next he was ripping off his shirt and getting up all at the same time. He kicked off his boots and there was a resonating clang as one hit the bed and the other the nightstand.

Marie opened her eyes in pleasant surprise. He pulled his pants the rest the way off.

Logan grabbed the one end of his shirt and…his hands were fucking shaking as he bent forward, trailing the shirt to wipe off his sticky seed.

"Did I say you could touch me?" she asked in a cocky voice.

She was teasing him, but there those words brought more meaning to Logan than he could suddenly fathom.

He was a man…and real men…don't fucking let the best thing in their lives go.

He smiled at her and if Marie sensed a change, she didn't let him know. Logan kicked the chair backwards and let it crash into the wall. He slowly knelt before her and right between her legs that instinctively fell apart.

"Marie, I don't do romantic bullshit…"

"I know."

"It's just that you were always a kid and I thought it was wrong and when I finally thought I had a chance, I came back and thought you were moving your way through ever goddamn person in the mansion."

Marie just twittered. "Logan, I get it. But in the future, can you please ask what the hell is going on before you go assuming things?"

"I fully intend to."

"Good. Because we could have been doing this a lot sooner if you thought about talking to me," Marie said.

"I know, kid. I know," Logan said as he leaned further downward so that his abdomen was pressing against hers.

Marie just shook her head in amusement. "I'm no longer a kid," saying that she thrusted her hips upward and Logan could only think that lace never felt so good. She raised her head and nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Well, it's certainly obvious not that you're not a kid."

"Silly man," she muttered and drew him down for a full frontal kiss.

Her hardening nipples felt wonderful against his chest just as she moved her lower hips, giving him a nice lacy friction.

Logan ran his fingers down her body and wiped the remnants of his semen off of her. He rose up, breaking their lip-lock and began laying whiskery kisses across her face and neck. His hands snaked from under her breasts and started toying with the nipples.

His cock was hard again and Logan knew he would come almost as soon as he was inside of her. He moved downward, worshipping every part of her. He sucked on her tits and rubbed his cock against her when she sighed. He moved even lower and kissed the band of her panties. Marie shuddered and he pulled them off to reveal her glistening vagina. No doubt that she was ready for him as well.

He was finally here. All this time...he had to admit he was pretty dense for not seeing this before.

Logan placed his palm right at the center of her sex and started massaging circles. He flicked at her clit and Marie screeched.

"Oh….Logan…in me….get inside of...me….been waiting for this too long," she moaned into her shoulder.

Been waiting longer, darling, Logan thought as he went back up to her mouth and brought his penis to her entrance.

There were no more barriers now and she moaned at the contact. His cock already started seeping and he their wetness was already drawing him into her heat.

"Do ….it… now…quick…I need you," she continued to moan.

Logan kissed her. Tongued her. And in one furious thrust, he was in her, pushing past everything she had previously known.

Marie gasped at his intrusion and stilled him from making any other movements.

She was so tight, hot and wet that he would reach his end just by staying where he was.

When she began kissing him back, Logan started moving again. She continued to moan and pulled him closer to herself. Every moment made his cock closer to exploding. Her breasts were pillowy soft and kept brushing against his coarse chest as he thrusted.

"Harder…harder," Marie moaned into his mouth.

"Oh…darling….God…..Marie" he managed. His balls were tightening. Just a little bit more.

"I'm so close," Marie screamed.

" 'most there too," he grunted.

A few more thrusts. Healed scratches on his back. His hands tweaking her nipples. Her tongue along his jaw line.

Then suddenly she was clamped down on him and screamed into the crook of his neck.

That was it. He was done….for now. He crashed, releasing his hot white essence in her.

He rolled off to her side, not completely pulling out of her, but keeping her close and tucking her under his arms.

Finally, he was here. He still had a lot more to show her.

She looked up at him with her chocolate eyes and laughed.

And soon enough he laughed with her, forgetting the moping idiot he was last week for ever thinking she would chose any man but him.

____________________________

The banquet the next day was not something that would last forever in his mind. He had eyes for one girl and one girl only.

And that was His girl in the pretty green dress and black heels that had made it to the elite team.

Drake, of course, became the leader of the junior team and Logan barely paid attention to who he chosen as his co-captain.

Logan barely even paid attention to Jean and Ororo sharing a glance or Remy and Chuck discreetly at the far end of the table.

His girl was making her way to him after the ceremony was over and giving him a very coy smile. The kind that made his blood run to the Deep South.

But when she was ten feet from him, her bubble of friends surrounded her and there were rounds of congratulations to those who had been promoted and those given charge of the junior team.

He would be giving her his congratulations later. A different kind of reward.

She finally made it to him.

"Ready to ditch this place?"

She gave him a smile. "Almost. Jubes and Kitty want to have a few celebratory drinks. Can you wait a few minutes?"

"You know I have some plans of my own…." Logan let the thought trail.

She gave him a pleasing smile. "…..okay. But I kinda promised them. Just one drink? Wait here?"

"Nah…I can't only take so much of this dressing up. I'll meet you in my room. Gives me some time to get ready," he brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

She grinned. "Don't get started without me," she turned to her friends.

Logan turned to see Hank staring at him with a curious eye. Logan stared back. That was the only acknowledgment he would ever show to anybody and Hank immediately drowned himself in whatever beverage he had.

Logan started back towards his room, already removing his jacket and loosening up his collared shirt when he passed by the rec room.

"Logan."

"Wolverine."

The male members of the junior team greeted him. Logan gave them his trademark piss-in-your-pants growl and continued walking while thinking about the other ways he could make his girl bend.

________________________

Once Wolverine was out of earshot, John waved to the other guys and they all started pulling out random bottles of alcohol from strategic places in the room.

"How did Remy get all this?" Angel asked.

"No idea," Piotr muttered.

"Well, all I can say is get those girls in and close those doors. I wanna learn some dirty secrets," Angel said.

"All I can say," John said as he saw the girls making way, "is that Wolverine would have skewered us if he found out."

"Dude, we're adults," Angel said.

"This is a school though," Piotr said.

"And the Wolf-man sucks the fun out of everything."

"No, he doesn't," Rogue said entering with the remaining friendly females and Drake.

___________________

Logan was half naked and waiting for Marie to come. Seriously, how long did a drink with the girls last? All he could say was that he was glad he wasn't down there in that ruckus.

After a few minutes, Logan turned on the TV and started watching whatever sport was on.

Some time later, Logan looked at the clock and choked when he realized four hours had gone by.

Logan jumped up, pulled on his shirt, mismatched his buttons, and pulled on his shoes.

"Shit! Shit!" Logan said as he stubbed a toe and the pain healed. He immediately tore out of his room.

Something about the situation did not sit well with him.

_______________________

Logan walked by the banquet hall where a strange sight caught his eyes.

Scotty boy had his head in his hands as if he'd lost something important to him. Jean had a comforting hand on his shoulder, but she looked slightly miffed.

Ro had a twinge of disappointment, but she seemed to have fun talking to Hank, who had apparently had one too many drinks. His blue fur was sticking up at odd angles and he kept lamenting, "It's impossible….I had good reason to believe…"

The only one who seemed to be happy was Chuckie, who seemed slightly giddy, sitting in the far corner apparently pocketing something from Remy. Chuckie looking tipsy…that was interesting...

"I'm a telepath after all. What could you expect?" he muttered to Remy

Chuckles had a smug look and everyone in the room kept randomly throwing him looks ranging from disbelief to jealousy.

Logan shook his head to his unknowing audience and turned to look for his MIA girl. A sudden crash in the nearby rec room had Logan rushing to the scene.

Logan had to do a double-take at the scene. Most of the junior team was lying around the room completely plastered. Marie was sitting sideways on a recliner about to fall off and haphazardly holding onto a bottle of tequila.

Looked like drinks with the girls went wild. Logan weaved his way around the various appendages joined to the passed out team. He picked up his girl.

"Loogggiie," she slurred dropping her bottle, which turned out to be empty.

Logan guessed his plans for tonight were on hold. The kid was going to have a major headache tomorrow.

As he carried her outside, Jubes slurred behind him, "I caaaan't bul-iebe that Baldy won…hehehe."

Logan merely raised an eyebrow and looked down at Marie who had a hazy smile on her face. "Eye wuuuv youse, Logan."

"Love you too kid."

"Can ya bul-ieve Hanky-Panky was betting on me?"

"Wha—" Logan closed his mouth as she closed her eyes and drifted off.

This bet thing had gone on long enough.

Logan set her down for a second in the hall and stormed into the banquet hall and right up to Chuck.

"Logan." Drunken telepaths were not good for the world. Someone needed to sober him up.

"CHUCK!" he growled so loudly that everyone in the room was alert.

Logan let his middle claw slide out and held it in front of Chuck's face.

Chuck appeared to have forgotten he was a telepath in his stupor. "Take it. Take it all," Charles suddenly said as he presented a nice fat wad of cash to Logan.

Logan decided he liked a drunk Chuck better.

________________

As Logan carried Marie back to his room, he suddenly smiled as he watched the flush cover Marie's face.

He realized three things as he entered his room and gently lay her down on his bed.

1. He didn't give a fuck about whatever those geeks were betting about because

2. He had a pocket full of cash and a love shack in the wilderness of Canada

3. And finally….he had his girl.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading!

-Pepper :)