Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay. The way this played out in my head seemed to have an end until I began writing it. Scenes would just show up as opposed to being interconnected and I didn't like the initial ending I had.

Then, I went on vacation and tried to scout for a man at the beach. Alas, epic failure…so depressing. No one can compare to Logan…

So now, I'm back with another chapter. Initially I was going to end at 5; after all, how much shit could a man take? But then I decided I'd give him one last poke before going to the end. Hope this filler will tide you over as I wrap up chapter 6!
It was inevitable.

1. The call of the wild was overpowering

2. he was leaving soon

3. but he had to explain to Chuckles the Brain Buckles that Marie's mind needed fixing.

Logan had been dropping hints about leaving soon all week. Especially since he heard about Marie and Jean having a flinging and Logan realizing that Marie was the female version of himself. Him leaving may seem like cowardice, but Logan didn't deal with brain shit. That was up to Pinky (Jean) and the Brain (Chuck) to do. And Logan staying...well that would just influence Marie to keep those traits of his. So see, he wasn't being a coward.

But he would leave only after he apologized to Marie for fucking up her brain and staying for the banquet tomorrow. First he would have to find Marie first. She wasn't in training and he hadn't seen her since he overheard her Monday night. That was not looking good for the kid if she wanted to be on the team.

Which was why Logan was on his way to Chuck's office early Thursday evening. He needed to find Marie and tell Chuck to look after her. There were no hard feelings between he and Chuck. Logan was man enough to understand how impotent Chuck felt and his need for a hot chick to make him man again. Logan was also man enough to step aside when the other man could better help the girl.

Logan took the elevator to Chuck's floor wondering how he was going to explain that Marie needed serious brain cleansing courtesy of him fucking things up.

Logan made it to Wheels office where that Yellow kid had posted another sign on the dry erase board beside his desk:

**Unlike you anorexic sluts, this bitch has gone to eat! See me tomorrow if you're suffering from brain farts and I'll make an apt.

XOXO,

J**

Logan shook his head at the Yellow chick and went into the office.

"You see the shit she writes?"

"Logan, good to see you and yes I have seen it, but there's only so much I can do. We live in such a time when we must cope in different ways."

"Yeah….look, Chuck, I gotta talk to you about something important," Logan took the chair opposite of the desk.

Chuck just looked at him with a slight eyebrow raised. "Yes?"

"It's about Rogue."

"I think I know what you want to talk about," Charles said with a twinkle in his eye.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Then you knew I had fucked things up and you did nothing."

"Well that is a way to put it. But I have already talked to Rogue."

"You have?"

"Yes. I also think it would be wise for you to do the same."

"What else can I do?"

Charles raised his eyebrow at this. "I think it might be helpful. You may be able to push things along, so to speak."

"Seen her around?"

"She should be in her room."

_____________________________

Charles was finally glad that Logan understood the impact of his false thinking. Although he had to admit that Logan's theory wasn't far off base. Not with Rogue of course. That girl was like a child to him.

Moira was the one for him. Every time she came around he would have to cower behind his desk so that others could not see the 'lead in his pencil.' He may have lost feeling in his legs, but other parts of him were still good. He looked forward to Moira's next visit and the wheelchair sex they would be having then.

Who's the man?

PROFESSOR Charles Francis Xavier!

__________________________

Logan, glad that Chuck understood how much he had fucked things up, walked down to the end of the hall to get on the elevator. Now the Big Brain knew what was going on, Logan could leave with a peace that Marie was receiving help.

Logan punched the up button and while he waited for the elevator to come down, he already heard two excited voices coming closer.

"Hank says Rogue for sure."

"How does he know?"

"He took over for Jean one day."

"But that's cheating!"

"I know—"

The elevator dinged open and Ororo and Scott immediately closed their mouths as Logan got on the lift.

"What the hell are you two talking about?"

Scott and Ro eyed each other before Ro responded, "Just discussing the team arrangements."

"Uh-huh."

Scott and Ro were exchanging some sort of eye conversation.

"And you happen to be betting on who's going to make the team?"

"Yes," Scott said slowly as if that was the reason.

Really, did they all think he was stupid or something? "But aren't you guys the ones who're doing the picking?"

"Actually it's a collective voting effort from most of the school," Ro said.

The matter ended as Ro and Scott stepped off the lift and Logan pushed the button to go up to Marie's floor.

Unfortunately, she wasn't there and Logan headed back to his room.

As Logan neared his room, he sensed that someone was already inside. He threw open the door, hoping to catch the intruder by surprise and gut the motherfucker.

"I was wondering when you would come back."

"What the fuck?"

Logan's eyes widened and he gave a loud gulp at the figure lying on his bed propped up on her elbows. Her legs were splayed giving him a nice view of her black lacy underwear covered by her flimsy green silk robe.

"Marie?"

"In the flesh," she said as she ran her fingers through her long mahogany hair and gave her white streaks a twirl.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Marie sat up then. Her flimsy silk robe hung low in the front giving Logan a nice view of her the tops of her creamy breasts enclosed in a matching lacy black bra.

"What the hell do you think?"

Logan ran his hands through his hair in frustration before taking a seat in a chair across from the bed. A week ago, he would have wanted this. But now, when he fucked things up, he couldn't fuck her.

"I can't do this with you Marie."

"Sure, you can."

"No. I can't. You should leave."

"Why?"

"Marie, don't make this complicated."

Marie arose from the bed and Logan balked at her endless legs and the green robe barely brushing against the tops of her thighs. "Logan, how am I making this complicated?"

"What you're thinking is all wrong. I'm not judging you, kid, but this is not you," Logan tried hard to keep his eyes on her face, where she was biting her lips in just the right way. Those lips were what he came back for.

"What I'm thinking...Logan, why don't you tell me what you're thinking?" Marie slowly came between his legs and gracefully lowered herself to her knees bringing her eye level with Logan's abdomen.

"I'm thinking you're too good to be going around fucking guys all over this mansion!"

If Logan was expecting any sort of reaction, it was not the one he got.

Marie threw her head back in laughter. "Logan, you can be so dense sometimes."

She deftly untied the sash of her robe showing Logan more skin than she had ever shown anybody.

"Marie stop this," Logan grunted as he caught her fingers before they could go anywhere near his suddenly hardening area.

Marie just smiled. "Did you know that Charles can't feel anything below the waist?"

"Huh?"

Marie wrenched her fingers out of Logan's slackened grip and began running her fingers along his denim clad thighs.

"Yeah. Just thinking about that makes me feel sorry for the guy. And then I get the creeps from wondering what is down there."

Logan groaned as her fingers increased their pressure along the insides of his thighs. "Marie…" he meant it in a warning, but it came out as something else entirely.

"Quit being so tense Logan. Although if you ever have a strain, you should get Bobby. He's got wonderful fingers in icing down muscles. I'm surprised he and John haven't created their own brand of IcyHot yet."

Logan suddenly registered her fingers unbuttoning his jeans. "Marie," he growled, but she was not deterred. As much as his brain was screaming no, his hands were resting on her shoulders doing nothing to stop her.

"Did you know that Hank is the only man to ever see what's in my pants?"

Logan's grip on her shoulder tightened.

"Chill out Logan. It's only because he's a doctor and does pelvic exams when Jean's not around. Besides I don't think Ro would like it much if I hung around Hank a lot."

"Why?" Logan hissed as she lowered his zipper.

"She and Hank are going out. Didn't you know?'

She suddenly started rubbing at the apex of his thighs which made the zipper and her fingers give him a nice friction to his you-know-what.

"Marie, I have no idea why you're telling me this, but you need to stop." Logan finally found the strength to grab her hands. Sometimes his dick betrayed him. His erection would be punished with a cold shower.

"Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your head," Marie clucked as she easily removed Logan's iron clad grip.

Logan's eyes temporarily widened in shock.

"A junior mission went bad one time. I ended up absorbing the powers of another woman and momentarily stunned Jean when she came to help. Jean and I refer to it as the Lesbian encounter because our minds were fucked for a few days."

Logan made a sign to ask her for more information.

"That's a story for another time. Do you want to know why I'm telling you this or shall I take care of this?" Marie asked cupping his zipper outlined penis.

"Why?"

Marie tsked. "You seem to think I have been having sex with everyone in the mansion. All this time, you've been sulking instead of coming to see me. You heard all this shit out of context and not once did you come to me to see if was true."

Logan was filled with relief and guilt at the same time. "Kid…I'm so sorry. I just thought—"

"Thought what?"

"That my personality was affecting you. I thought you were fucking like rabbits because of me."

"You know in a way, that's kind of sweet." Marie got up and straddled his lap leaving Logan to groan when his cock rubbed the underside of her ass.

"I knew that something was off. I kept telling myself there was hope," Logan attempted to justify.

Marie cut him with a slap. "Shut up. You didn't know jackshit. Don't lie to me. You really thought I was sleeping around?"

She then smiled and leaned down to kiss him.

If he thought his girl was going to be a sweet innocent little kisser, she was anything but. She devoured him. Drank him in. Nibbled his bottom lip, chewed on the top. Speared her tongue inside and it wasn't long before he was showing her how to really kiss. But every little sound from her and the smack of their lips made his cock throb. And every throb elicited a moan from her where his cock brushed against her ass.

"Can I take care of this now?"

"Take care of what?" he asked her.

"This." And she rolled her hips in a circle causing Logan to growl.

"Fuck, yeah."

She lithely lowered herself to the floor allowing every inch of her skin up to her chin brush against his cock. Logan raised his hips slightly and she tugged his jeans halfway down his ass.

"I can't believe I'm finally doing this," she said as she began swirling her tongue around the head of his hard-as-nails cock.

A miniature Wolverine was doing a dance in his head that no one else would ever be privy to.

Her lips were finally around his cock. Logan gripped the arms of his chair as she sucked on the pre-cum weeping from his head. The act was enough for him to leave indentations in armrests.

Marie smacked her lips before engulfing his length into her mouth.

"Fuck…Marie…"

She bobbed her head and pulled her hair away from her face. As she pushed her hair back, the ends tickled the insides of his thighs and it left him in another round of guttural groans.

Marie continued to suck and nip and graze her teeth up and down his length and Logan couldn't belief what an ass he'd been. If he had talked to her sooner, he would have had her lips then instead of wasting a week and a half.

Marie stroked the insides of his thighs and swallowed with his penis her mouth. The feeling was un-fucking-believable. And quite suddenly her fingers were on his balls, tugging them, touching them.

Logan knew he had lived a long time…but this girl was going to be the death of him.

He was going to explode soon. It was going to be a one gigantic orgasmic explosion. He wanted her take it in her mouth, in her face, in her hair…he wanted it to go everywhere.

It was coming…coming….coming….and suddenly her warm wet heat was gone.

Logan opened his eyes in alarm and looked down to Marie.

She gave him a teasing smile and stepped back towards the bed.

"I changed my mind. Serves you right for thinking all those things about me this past week."
Chapter End Notes:
Ok…the end is near and maybe Logan will finally have his….erm….release.

Btw, 'lead in the pencil' was Lafayette's line in True Blood.