Author's Chapter Notes:
One more chapter....I think....
When the elevator opened, Logan stepped off to run into Sitting Bald Man again. Logan felt real sympathy this time for him. The wheelchair definitely hindered his game.

Marie was a red-blooded fine assed woman and what man wouldn't want her?

What man, but Logan….

Logan had actual pity for Chuck because every man wanted a hot chick, but that didn't necessarily mean he would get her….because Chuck's dream hot chick had done it with the Polar Cub and Ugly Beast….

"Logan, a pleasant surprise," smiled Wheels of Misfortune.

Logan could not understand why Chuck was in a good mood.

Oh, well. Misery loves company…err…or lack thereof in Logan's case.

Logan gave Chuck and manly pat on the back and said, "I hope things work out for you."

Chuck raised his eyebrow, the only bit of facial hair, except for his eyelashes, at Logan.

Logan gave him a sympathetic shrug and turned to head to his room. If Logan had looked at Wheels for another second, he would have detected the faint twitch of a smile coming from Charles.

Instead, Logan headed to his room, where he stared at the ceiling as he lay on his bed. His duffel was already packed, ready to go the second that stupid ceremony was over on Friday.

All he could think about was

1. Chuck and how his grand plan of revenge failed because he felt bad for the man

2. Ice-dick and how there was something off about that boy

3. Hairy Blue and how the fuck did that happen?

Logan sighed. When did things get so fucked up? The voice in his head piped up…he was the one who had fucked it all up. He would have to painfully drag out the next four days. He had to keep his broken heart occupied somehow until then.

Maybe he should make a quick four-day trip. Go fight somewhere. He'd come back the night of the ceremony and then permanently leave.

Logan turned over with a frustrated growl. No…that was being too cowardly. He would man up. Wolverines never run away. They deal, gut, and then take off.

Logan gave one more huff and turned to his other side trying to get comfortable.

In actuality, he wouldn't mind a mission right about now…maybe even pummeling Sabertooth and having a go with that Blue Scaly Bitch. In fact, even running at Bucket Head wouldn't seem so bad right now, even though there would be no point in going up against a man who could control his skeleton.

____________________

Rogue had to stifle her laughter. This was too funny. She covered her face and keeled over in her chair to stop the laughter. Her stomach hurt so hard and she felt her lungs were about to burst. She would definitely die of intense laughter.

"Stop…" she gasped. "You're…kidding me….that is just….stupid….of all the things….."

Rogue beat her fists on the nearby table to calm herself down rattling Hank's precious instruments in the med-lab

Charles just sat in front of her with a bemused smile.

"Are you sure?" she finally asked.

"Positive."

"How do you know?"

"A brief mind scan."

"But wouldn't—"

"My dear, I am one of the most powerful telepaths…possibly the most powerful. I think I would know how to proceed."

"Humble much?" Rogue asked as she broke out in laughter again. She beat her fists on the table again nearly knocking over bottles of antiseptic which Hank nimbly caught.

____________________

Logan had been sulking all day. He let Red Eyes take over his class, even though it pained him to think that those kids were learning pansy-assed shit. Finally looking at the time, Logan realized he could get a quick dinner now and as the dinner rush was over. Later he could head over to a bar and maybe attempt to lighten his mood.

Logan opened his door quietly to make sure he wouldn't have to deal with any people. He was about to step out when he heard whispered voices. Logan stepped back inside and kept his door open a crack to observe what was going on and hear the hushed tones.

Swamp Dick and Red Eyes were standing with their backs to Logan three doors down and whispering excitedly. Logan put his best ear forward.

"You sure about this," Scott whispered.

"Of course, da Remy sure about this. Remy knows dis game like da back of his hand."

"Ok," Scott removed a wad of cash from his pocket that were rubber bound in certain stacks. He handed the first stack. "Ro says Piotr."

Remy made a huff.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Ok…Jean's on Angel. Hank says Rogue."

"Rogue?"

"Yeah, I don't get it either. I would think when she started touching…."

"What about you?"

"Well, I'm definitely not saying you," Scott replied.

"Remy's hurt."

"Don't be. I think I'm going with Kitty," Scott said as he handed the last stack of cash to Remy.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Very nice," Remy said as he pocketed the cash. "Remy's gonna have fun with dis."

"So, it's all settled?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Oh, yeah." Scott patted his pockets down before removing a key. "Here's to the liquor cabinet in the professor's office."

Logan stepped back and shook his head. What the hell was going on? And why was Pansy Ass involved in something with the Cajun that definitely looked all kinds of illegal? In fact, why was everyone betting on something?

Logan threw open the door ready to make some tongues start rolling only to see both Scott and Remy at the end of the hall going their separate ways.

Something wicked was definitely coming this way.

__________________

Rogue tossed her plate in the sink and went back out to the tables. She approached Jean and Ro's table where they had long since finished dessert and were instead having an intense conversation about Ro and Hank's blossoming mutual attraction.

"Jean, can we talk?" Rogue asked her.

They immediately looked at her.

"In private?"

"Uh…yeah, sure. Excuse me, Ro."

"Wait…on second thought, I can talk to you both….somewhere else."

"Sure," they both chorused and followed her out and around the common area of the mansion to an empty classroom.

_________________

Today was not Logan's day. In fact, the week was not his either. Perhaps it would suffice to say that this was not the life he had ordered.

The second Logan turned to the main hallway headed towards the kitchen, he saw Drake and that Blazing Yellow kid.

The second they saw him, Drake gave him a smug smile and Jubilee started sniggering.

As Logan passed them, Drake acknowledged his presence with a "Logan" before pretending to cough into the inside of his elbow, which barely disguised his chuckle.

Logan turned to face their backs, "Something you runts want to tell me?"

"No," Jamboree giggled. "On second thought—

Drake grabbed her and started to half-drag her away, but Jubilee had already begun singing.

"Slob on my knob, Like corn on the cob
Check in with me, And do your job
Lay on the bed, And give me head—"

"What the fuck?" Logan cried out.

Jubilee and Drake ran to the end of the hall, before Jubilee turned with another verse,

"Know a little freak in Hollywood
Sucks on dick, does it real good
She'll give you money, Feel up your tummy..."

Logan's jaw dropped. Who came up with this shit? He took a step forward, but Yellow and Ice had already scampered. They weren't worth it, he told himself. He'll just punish them tomorrow in training….but still where had she suddenly got the balls to sing a song like that? To him?

Shaking his head at how fucked up this world and more so this school was, he walked into the empty kitchen and heaped a plate full of the daily special. He peeked out the door towards the tables where he saw that it was mostly empty.

Remy was suspiciously talking to Charles and there were a few other students chattering.

Logan turned and decided to take his plate back to his room. He went a longer route, memorizing the winding turns in the mansion. He didn't want a repeat of what happened a few years ago that almost cost them Jean.

But the voice in his head told him he wasn't exactly planning on staying either so what would be the point?

As he stuffed his face, Logan realized he had made another turn leading to a bunch of empty classrooms.

Logan was about to head back when he saw that one room was slightly ajar and the light was still on. Logan shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't exactly eco-friendly. After all, with great power….came a great electric bill and he was sure Baldy could afford it.

"You knew how I felt!"

Logan didn't need to be told twice to know that was the girl formerly known as His girl behind that slightly open classroom door with the light on.

What was she up to this time?

On one hand, because Logan was forfeiting her, he shouldn't care, but part of his inner stealth involved keeping his ears open…know what was going on in his vicinity (Yeah, right said the voice in his head).

"Rogue, what would you have Jean do?" came Ororo's voice.

"The least you could do was tell me," Rogue said, obviously irritated.

There was a moment of silence.

"I thought it was best not to interfere," Jean said.

"Yeah…well thankfully Charles…the Professor, by the way it's so weird calling him that, finally thought to tell me."

"But you have to admit, it was pretty funny," Jean said.

"Yeah, sure. At first it was all fun, but now it's been too long. I mean Jean, come on…does Scott know?"

"No."

"Good…cause then there would be a real pissing contest then," came Rogue's voice.

"Why?" Jean asked.

"It's pretty obvious," Ro said.

"Yeah…they are so stupid sometimes," Rogue muttered.

"That's why you should be a lesbian," Ro quipped.

"Sorry, I already got a taste of it that night with Jean," Rogue said.

Ro gasped. "How come I never heard of this?" The woman was quite shocked.

"What can I say? It was one hell of a mind-gasm for me," Rogue said.

"And quite an experience for me as well," Jean said.

Logan's jaw dropped again. He had heard enough for today. As hot as girl-on-girl action was, he needed to steer clear of Marie because his image of her was slowly shattering.

As Logan went back to his room, he realized he was thinking a lot more than he used to. It was just that he always had an ideal of Marie…..she was a good person and all….but she was becoming…. too much like him….always fucking.

And then Logan froze as he opened his door. She was becoming him because she had him in her head.

Oh shit….he really had fucked things up. How the hell was he going to fix this mess?

______________________

After a beat, all three women began laughing.

"So what exactly happened that night," Ro said as she leaned against the desk.

"After that Carol mission, I was pretty unstable for a few hours."

Jean piped up. "I touched her without thinking when I was trying to help."

"The next thing I knew, Jean was on the ground out cold and I could hear everyone's thoughts within a 5-mile radius in addition to Carol rattling around in my head."

"And I woke up with a killer headache."

"I imagine so," Ro said.

"But because of that night, I thought we had an understanding...I thought we were better friends," Rogue said.

"We are," Jean said seriously.

"Ok then, female telepath, this has gone on long enough. I can't believe you didn't tell me about Logan sooner," Rogue interjected.

"Well…I didn't realize it myself until the Professor kept bringing up his behavior and then I thought it was too funny," Jean said.

"Yeah…all this time he thought I was a slut when I could been having some hot, nasty sex with him," Rogue crossed her arms and pouted.

In two seconds, Jean's eyes widened twice their size in realization. "Yeah…you could have."

Jean looked over to Ro who suddenly, began nodded her head in agreement.

Ro looked awe-struck as the thought came over her. "You still can."

Rogue raised an eyebrow at what these women were planning.

Jean stood up straight. "He was just here and heard the wrong end of this conversation."

"What do you mean?" Rogue stood up too.

"He not only thinks you're a slut, but he's also trying to come to grips with your 'lesbian encounter' with me."

Rogue rolled her eyes. "No fucking way!" Rogue turned and left the room muttering to herself "…that man…" while Ro and Jean hoped their plan worked...after all they had a nice sum of cash riding against her.
Chapter End Notes:
"Slob on my knob" by Three 6 Mafia