Author's Chapter Notes:
slightly OoC....
Logan almost left that night.

Key word there being ALMOST.

He wanted to rip his shirt off, beat at his muscular chest, and howl at the moon. How could he have lost the only person that ever mattered to him?

He thought he was protecting her (again, even if it was a shitty job), but she had ripped his heart right out of his fucking chest the second she decided to go down on Chuck.

So a sulking Logan found himself heading back to his old room, which was covered with a thin layer of dust courtesy of four years of disuse. Depositing his duffle in a chair, he sniffed at the impending dust that intruded his nasal cavity and took in a whiff of teenage angst.

This was why Logan avoided huge establishments with so many hormonal teenagers. The smell was just too overpowering and he had to tone it down unless he wanted a headache, which contrary to popular belief he did get those if his sense of smell went into overdrive.

As Logan fell back on his bed, exhausted from the day long drive and finding Marie and Chuck together, he tried to sort through his feelings. He felt so angry at everyone, and even though he wanted to rip everyone to shreds, he knew it wasn't really logical (even if it would make him feel better).

Once Logan calmed himself down, he sensed an approaching presence. He didn't need to think twice to know it was Marie. He could feel her walk to his door, away and then back again. She would raise her hands to knock before dropping.

Logan could have put her out of her misery by opening the door, but she finally left thinking he was resting.

All next day, Logan didn't come out of his room. Getting rid of the dust in his room as only a man could, Logan contemplated his next moves.

He had an unexplainable feeling that there was something more to the story. What exactly was going on between Marie and Chuck? How long had it been going on? Whatever the reason, Logan intended to get to the bottom of the matter, even if it meant he would have to gut some people along the way.

Could he really be out of the game? Could he still try for Marie's affections? She had already been claimed by Baldy, so would he still have a chance?

Here his moral consciousness kicked in—when did he ever care about people in relationships? He didn't care about Red being taken and he still tempted her. But that was before…when Marie was still a kid, he was still a guy, and pissing Scooter off was fucking hilarious.

However, the truth was in his face. Marie was no longer a kid, he was no longer a guy, but THE guy, and he didn't know how Chuck would take it. (Fucking telepaths).

But as Logan closed his eyes in misery of losing Marie, he only saw images of Marie with a cock in her mouth…and Logan immediately shuddered because it wasn't his cock. All he could see was Chuck's dick and if there was one thing the Wolverine didn't like, it was thinking of other dicks but his own.

And those thoughts made him really furious. How could Marie not wait for him?

At this point, his consciousness kicked in again—he was being very hypocritical. He had after all, left her. She was just moving on. He couldn't blame her when he left her nothing signifying his intentions.

Dog-tags, Logan told his consciousness and then told it to shut the fuck up.

He was angry with her.

He would make sure she felt it.

Punish her for not waiting. (Even if it wasn't her fault…but the Wolverine never took the blame for anything.)

So then, Logan resolved to stay. Logan would arm himself and attack. He would make Chuck and Marie pay. With this thought in mind, he made a quick plan consisting of three things:

1. Tempt Marie with his infinite sex appeal (like he unknowingly did with all women) but also

2. Push Marie (both physically and mentally) until she was punished enough for not waiting, which would lead to

3. Him exacting his revenge on Chuck and Marie (although he didn't know how to face Wheels yet)

No woman could ever resist his sex appeal even if she was with a 'considerate' man like Chuck. Despite Logan making a mental list of pros and cons comparing himself (a virile man) to Chuck (a practically impotent man), Logan resolved one thing.

In the end, there would only be one man standing (and obviously it would be Logan).

________________

Rogue was pissed.

Royally pissed.

So pissed, she was tempted to go zap someone with her skin.

Especially a certain someone.

A certain someone who was insanely sexy and made her thank God for making a fine specimen of a man.

Sexiness aside, he was going to get zapped.

Except for when he smiled at her with a quirked eyebrow.

And when she remembered his shitty past and she couldn't bring herself to zap him and inflict more pain.

So she had to find another outlet for her anger.

Get back at him somehow.

Except for when he wore those wife-beaters during training.

The ones that make her quiver because they show off his taut abs and muscular arms.

And when he weaves around the room spotting and teaching everyone, and looks up at her in an intensely heated honeyed gaze.

She can almost forget why she's mad at him.

And then she remembers when she sees him sitting close to Jean at the lunch table…the way he's been doing for past week.

Why is he giving her only glances, but his more meaningful words to Jean?

And especially why was he pushing her in training so hard that every muscle ached worse than the first day her out-of-shape ass began working out?

His only words were those of criticisms in the Danger Room.

"You're form is awful, kid."

"Keep your back straight."

"Where the hell did you learn this shit? You ain't doing it right."

She thought that she was different to him, but he was treating her like the same kind of dirt as her other team members if not worse.

In fact, the only nice thing he's said to her the entire week he'd been here was

"Good to see you kid."

__________________

Logan was so far proud of his plan to make Marie feel bad. He greeted her with the same gusto he did with the Ice-dick. He continued to flirt like hell with Jean even though it was irritating as fuck.

Finally, he avoided Chuck unless he had no choice but to go see him. If Chuck knew how he was feeling, he made no indication. Instead, he just handed Logan a training schedule, saying that if Logan was staying for a while, he might as well take part.

Logan mentally told himself he was definitely planning on staying a while.

To take care of things (Marie).

To clean up this mess (making a shish-kebab out of Chuck).

He just didn't know how to deal with the handicapped telepath yet. The wheelchair definitely scored brownie points with women and he had to consider how he could get Chuck.

Logan was a man scorned and he was out for blood. Logan wore his tightest wife-beaters to training and would fix his gaze on Marie before pushing her for everything she was worth.

He didn't need to be a telepath to know the hurt she was feeling because of his negligence. His resolve almost crumbled, but he was still determined to make her hurt like he did when he saw her going down on Chuck.

She also was more talented in her training than the other runts. He had to give her kudos for that, but it didn't stop him from throwing her with all the brawny or agile mutants who tired her out. It definitely didn't stop him from increasing the number of laps she ran (if it meant he could see her boobs bounce) or squats (to see her tight ass).

He knew she was sore all over and when this was all over and he won, he would definitely make her sore in all the right places.

After a Friday afternoon session in the gym, Logan could feel the irritation radiating from her and a slight tinge of jealousy. Talking to an irritating Jeanie was definitely worth it.

He was slowly putting the mats away when he saw Marie hesitate. She wanted to talk to him, but was waiting until everyone left. Logan couldn't be alone with her yet…that was not the plan. He had to treat her like he did everyone else and turned to give her an amazing view of his ass.

Luckily and unluckily for him, Ice-prick stopped to talk to Marie. Logan continued to keep busy, but caught their exchange and it made his stomach clench.

"Rogue, that was intense," Drake said to her.

"Ugh…I know. I'm sore all over." Rogue seemed to change her mind and was in no hurry to get rid of Drake.

"You don't look like it. You could whip us all for sure," Bobby said slowly. Logan detected a hint of discomfort coming from and couldn't understand why.

There was a moment of silence.

"Bobby….please?" Rogue pleaded with him.

What could his girl want?

Bobby shifted back and forth, "John and I kinda had plans tonight…"

"Please Bobby! You're so good at it. I just need a quickie!"

While Logan was trying to figure out the subject of their conversation, Bobby agreed to meet Rogue in her room after their respective showers.

All sorts of alarms were blaring in Logan's head and by the time he turned around, they were both gone and Logan thought his plan was slowly going to shit.

________________

Logan took a quick shower and went down to the kitchen in search of a drink when he walked in on Scott, Jean, Ororo, and Hank sitting at the island counter.

He found it strange they all went suddenly silent when he entered.

Logan just growled a "Don't mind me," as he went to grab a beer from the Secret Stash.

"Good to have you back Logan," Ro said casually.

He growled in response as he realized that his beer needed chilling and the in-house Beer-Chiller was doing something with his Marie and he should get to the bottom of it before his plan was shot.

As the kitchen door swung shut behind him, he heard their conversation resume.

Jean said quietly, "My money's on Angel."

"I, however, must wager a hundred dollars on Rogue," Hank replied.

"Hank, never thought you would get in the pool," Scott said.

"The odds are in my favor," he replied.

Ro tsked, "Do you have inside information?"

Logan made his way up the stairs wondering what the fuck had gotten into everybody and what this shit they were talking about was. He may be a loner, but he still knew when and what shit was going down and not knowing was irritating, but asking around for information was beneath him. Claws were the way to go…

He would figure out later about the betting pool and how his girl was involved, but first he had to go track down his girl.

Logan walked up to the Junior X-team floor. If anyone asked, he was just making a detour to his floor…even if it was out of his way by a long shot.

The second he began walking down, he was overcome with the intense body odor left over from gym training.

Moldy socks…

Athlete's foot….

The aftermath of a masturbating boy…

Logan sucked in his breath and breathed through his mouth.

He could hear most of the sounds of girls getting ready and guys spraying cologne for their night out. Logan made it down to the last room where his girl had it all to herself.

Bobby should by arriving soon and Logan was going to get to the bottom of this mess (even if it meant he might have to make some crushed ice out of Drake).

Logan casually leaned up against the wall beside Marie's door making sure Ice-dick was no where around and preparing himself to tempt Marie with his sexiness again.

He had ample time to put the temptation phase of his plan into action. Logan made sure his wife-beater was hugging every contour of his body. All he had to do was knock on her door, cross his bulging arms, and give pointers or criticisms to Marie about her technique. Drake would then come and Logan could scare him off by some shit about being in a girl's room in a school (blithely ignoring the fact that all the members of the Junior X-team were adults… after all, a growl from Logan was enough to get shit done).

Logan just had to play it cool. Tick her off while getting her interested.

However, what Logan didn't know was that Bobby was anal about his time spent with John and was already in Marie's room.

He opened his ears a little to see what his girl was up to when he heard her moan, "Oh, Bobby…you're so good."

Logan stood straight up, his claws itching to come out.

"Oh…right there….that's the spot….oh…" she continued moaning.

Holy shit!

And then came Ice-dick, "Does this feel good? You deserved it after all this week."

"I know…I haven't felt like this in…oh..oh…you have magic fingers…nice and icy…they're perfect," Marie whimpered.

Logan was between a rock and a hard place again.

First it was Chuck and now Ice-dick? What the hell was going on with her? How many dicks had she been around?

"Harder…harder…" continued her moaning.

"Like this?"

"Oh yeah….that's perfect…right there…"

Logan wondered if he should intrude, but his moral consciousness came back with an 'I told you so' and a 'don't blame her' etc.

If he thought he still had a chance while she was with Chuck, he didn't know if he still stood a chance with Chuck and Ice-dick.

But didn't Chuck know about Drake? You couldn't hide shit from a telepath. What game was she playing?

Logan was really lost now. He did love her (the kind of love where he would run through a meadow in the summer and lay her down on a bed of flowers and make sweet love to her…he could be romantic….when he tried…but he didn't go around projecting those thoughts).

But he was a man…a feral man…and he didn't want sloppy seconds no matter what humane part of him still loved her. His consciousness tsk-tsked at him. He was being hypocritical again of course.

As Logan turned to leave Marie's echoing moans, he heard her say, "You definitely have much better fingers than Jubilee. Every time I ask her to do this, she always gives me a quicker than quickie, leaving me unsatisfied and her going to the mall."

___________

"You can go now, Bobby," Rogue said getting up from the chair. "Thanks a bunch!"

"No problem Rogue. John and I are heading to some club tonight and I wanted to get ready early."

"You are such a fruitcake," Rogue said as she pulled on her shirt.

Bobby looked sheepishly at his feet. "Uh…Rogue can you not tell anyone about this…I kinda don't want every one using me…but you're my friend and all."

"Don't worry, I won't tell."

"Thanks," Bobby said as he turned to leave.

"Bobby, I get sore like this once in an eon. Logan's been pushing me so much this week that I had all these knots in my back."

Bobby nodded.

"I hope John won't mind me borrowing you. The last time I had a knot in my shoulder, Jubes gave me a crick in the neck."

Bobby chuckled. "You going out tonight?"

Rogue shook her head. "Nah…I just want to relax tonight. Your magical icy fingers did a damn good job of massaging my back."