Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this took so long! Again, not spellchecked so SORRY. Let me know if I need to make a correction.
Hank had asked me immediately whether or not I was worried that Logan would spread the word, but I knew that he wouldn’t. He had never been the type who needed to talk out his problems, and not only that, he was a friend before he was... well something more. I was sitting on the bed staring at the wall trying not to let my emotions get the better of me. Officially the only work outs I was allowed to do, involved swimming, mild walking and yoga.

I shook my head to myself as I turned on the TV and munched on the almonds that Hank had left me. He had also taken the liberty of bringing me prenatal vitamins and a constant supply of water. He also brought up one of my favourite movies, My Best Friend’s Wedding and put it on before I shut it off. It’s hard to relate to Julia Robert’s when I’m so stunningly concerned by the image of myself pushing a watermelon out of my—

Remy opened the door casually without a shirt dabbing a towel to his forehead and fixing his hair. He threw his t-shirt onto a nearby chair as he walked in and looked at me with a surprised expression. “You don’ look sick.” He commented quietly as he made his way into the bathroom to have his afternoon shower before dinner. I clenched my teeth and shrugged, he spoke without looking at me from around the corner in the bathroom. I heard him turn on the tap. “You musta been puking yor guts out this morning for ‘im to let you miss a training.”

“No.” I murmured slowly. “I wasn’t.”
The tap turned off and he poked his head around the corner to look at me. “You alrigh’ chere?” I nodded slowly, but tears were welling up in my eyes too quick to hide from him. “Woah, woah don’ cry. Is alright.” He was on the bed by my side in an instant with his arms around me. He lifted my chin with one hand so he could look at me, brushing away one tear with his thumb. “C’mon. Tell Remy what happened?”

I sucked in a deep breath. “In a sec, if I talk I’ll cry.” I stumbled slightly, attempting to get a hold of myself so that I could finally tell Remy what had been eating me all day. I had been preparing myself all this time that he was gone. He looked into my eyes a moment, waiting patiently. I closed my eyes as I spoke, trying not to think too hard or even breathe. “I slept with Logan.”

Silence. I felt his arms around me go rigid slightly, but he didn’t move. Just said nothing for a long moment. “I know.” He said finally.

“You knew?” I breathed as I looked at him. This is worse than I thought. He nodded, his eyes never leaving mine. They still looked concerned, quiet. Hiding. I paused a moment weighing his expression. “Why are you so calm?” I had expected far more of a reaction I admit. Maybe that was what I had wanted. Maybe I had wanted to fight.

“I have a confession as well.”
Those words hit hard, seemed difficult to even grasp what he was saying at first. But I watched his eyes grow more cautious as they darkened with the weight of what he had to tell me.

“Jube’s an I—”
“No.” I interrupted. Jubilee who had just turned twenty one. My teeth clenched. A full seven years younger than me. I had never felt so goddamn old. I hope that little bitch has something more than fireworks against me. I stood, repulsed and fully aware of how hypocritical I was.“You can’t be serious. You’re old enough to be her father.” I hissed.

“He’s old enough to be your father.” He spat at me, and paused. “Older.”
I glared, wanting desperately to hurt him. “I’m pregnant.” Silence again, but his ruby red eyes bore into mine, penetrating every surface. “I said I’m—”

“I heard you.” He interrupted me, still staring, but his eyes had gotten lighter. “Are you serious?” I nodded slowly. A wide grin spread across his face. “That’s incredible.” His voice so exhilarated as he reached over and hugged me tightly, pulling me against his chest in a wide embrace. But then, like a light dimming, his chest tightened as though he had realized something. He pulled away from me to look into my eyes.

“You and Logan...” He spoke slow, his voice coated with the shakiness of what he was insinuating.
I nodded once more and he glanced away from me, towards the window. After a long while of that he looked back at me and nodded mildly. “What’s done is done.” He told me sternly as he stood up. He leaned over me for a moment. “Remy need some time to think. We’ll talk later.”

***

I made my way down to the danger room, knowing it would be empty. I could still feel the physically draining environment that enveloped this room whenever Logan took charge. Several punching bags were on the ground nearby, creating a rather large looking couch. I sighed and sat down on it, looking around at what Hank wouldn’t let me do for another nine months.

“Hey milf.” Mother I’d Like To—
Never been called that before.

I awkwardly looked over my shoulder to see Logan coming out of the downstairs locker room in just his jeans pulling on a ripped wife beater. My heart stuttered briefly as he sauntered towards me, his awkwardness gone. I couldn’t help but be confused a bit. “Hey.”

“I’ve been thinking.”
I raised my eyebrows. “You have?”
He smirked at my surprise, standing over me now. “Yeah.”
“And?” I pushed him forward a bit.

He sank heavily down onto the space next to me. “If it’s not mine, I’ll still be there for the kid.” He paused as he said the word ‘kid’, like some realization had just hit him. He chuckled quietly, so quietly I almost didn’t hear him. “An’ if it is.” He took that moment to look at me, his eyes a melting chocolate brown. “We’ll figure it out.”

He wrapped one arm around me, pulling me close to him like he had when I was just seventeen. It was an intimate moment, tender and sweet. And then I saw his fist clench.

“But you better tell the Cajun to stay the fuck away from me.”
Chapter End Notes:
This chapter's sort of a vital part when it comes to the direction this story will take. If you like it, let me know, if not, ALSO let me know. :) Either way. COMMENT!!!