Author's Chapter Notes:
Shortest chapter yet... I'm awful. Sorry this took so long folks, busy few weeks. But come the 21st of June and I'm home free. I'll do as much writing as I can till then.

Again sorry for any spelling mistakes, not only is this not spellchecked, I'm on a different computer so the keyboard is just downright irritating.

Anyways, enjoy!
I rolled over in my bed clutching my pillow closer to me and keeping my eyes closed though I most certainly was awake. Remy had already left a good hour ago, he was always doing that. Said he needed to eat early. I rolled my eyes to myself. My room seemed warmer than usual, so immediately I wanted a shower but more than anything I wanted to sleep more. But it was Saturday and I had already hit my alarm to snooze twice. It was time for training with Logan.

More people hated it because he was so ridiculously harsh. I’ll admit that he was more evil when it came to blood and sweat than a Russian ballet teacher. He was all about pushing yourself to extremes and not giving in even when your entire body is screaming, burning. But that’s what I loved about his boot camp. It was always so satisfying after.

I hopped out of bed and threw on my black shorts and black tank tip, pulling my hair messily into a ponytail that I knew looked horrible but I really couldn’t care less. Running shoes, track sweater and I was ready. I glanced at my reflection in the long mirror as I started walking out of my room but paused.

I stared down at my stomach for a brief moment, sucking it in as far as it could go for a second, and then letting it all out the next. I really couldn’t picture myself with one of those giant balloons under my skin. I clenched my teeth and grabbed the most circular pillow I could find and shoved it under my shirt and tried to envision myself with it. I stretched by arms upward as I watched body adjust to having this massive lump there and then suddenly I heard something.

All at once the door opened and there I was caught with this damn pillow under my shirt and absolutely no explanation. I ripped it out immediately but not before Logan saw what I was doing. He said nothing for a moment, suppressing a small smile. “What—” He chuckled slightly. “What are you doing?”

I gripped the pillow tight in one fist. “Nothing.”
“Nothing?” He repeated.
I paused “Yoga.”
“Yoga?”
“Yes. Yoga. That’s what I was doing.”

He raised a simple eyebrow with possibly the biggest smirk I have ever seen on his face. “I didn’t realize yoga had a pose that involved pretending you were pregnant.”
My heart jumped. Caught red handed. I tried to laugh. “A girl can dream.”
“Oh.” He nodded, closing the door behind him and leaning against it. “I was worried you were mad at me.”

“About what?” I tried to act indifferent.
He closed his eyes and rubbed his face. “Can we just have an adult conversation about this?” He muttered angrily. “I didn’t go about talking about it the right way, I get it. But you could try to not brush this off like it was nothing.”

I took in a deep breath. “Do I have to be the one to say it never should have happened?”
His brown eyes flared with sudden fire. “Do you mean that?”
I clenched my teeth closing my eyes. “No I just…” I sat down on my bed covering my face angrily. “I’m just… Fuck it just shouldn’t have happened like that. This is all so damn complicated now.”

I felt the bed move as he sat down and put his arm around me. “It’ll be fine. We can get through it.”
I felt the tears forming in my eyes. “No, you don’t understand… I’m—I”
There was a knock at the door.

I stood, immediately taking a step away from Logan, a knee jerk reaction. I straightened my shirt, my hair and wiped away the tears on my cheek. “Come in.” I called, my voice strong and firm as I folded my arms across my chest.

Hank walked looking down at his tray of food. “I’ve brought you a healthy breakfast. Oatmeal with berries, a glass of orange juice and a glass of water alone with some almonds and pistachios without salt of course.” He stopped dead. “Oh, hi Logan.”

I watched as the confusion in Logan’s eyes slowly turned to something completely different. It was concentrated, focused. He glanced towards me, his expression darkly concerned. But I could see the light in his eyes as he was beginning to connect the dots. His teeth clenched through the silence, and I knew Hank was trying to think of something to say.

“I thought you’d be asleep.” He commented brightly, trying to break the silence.
Logan wouldn’t look at me. “She’s up for training.”
“You’re going to training?” Hank said with disbelief.

He still sat on the bed, but now he refused to make eye contact with neither Hank nor I. He just stared down at his hands which were now twined together, clenched. He cracked his neck and took a deep breath. “When were you going to tell me?”

“I—I don’t know.”
“You don’t know.” He quoted me sourly.
“It’s not really certain yet.” I said immediately.

Logan looked at Hank who walked over and set the tray down on my desk as he spoke. “Most tests can’t pick up hormone levels till the end of the fifth week.” He murmured quietly.

He nodded and ran one hand through his thick mess of hair. “Now.” He spoke slowly, trying to get a hold of himself. He glanced over at Hank for a moment, as though he was deciding whether or not to wait till we were alone. He said only three words when he finally looked at me. “Is it mine?”

I hesitated, my hands shaking even as I closed them into fists at my sides. “I don’t know.”

He didn’t react, he just looked down at the floor retracing his thoughts. He seemed to be trying to decide what to do or what to say. There was some strong unidentifiable emotion in his eyes as he sat there thinking. But I had never heard silence so loud, it brought the ringing in my ears to the surface as I tried to think of what to do for him. After a moment he stood, took one step towards me and took my hand. He squeezed it once, gently before walking towards the door. “You’re dismissed from training today. We’ll talk later.”

Hank watched him go before looking back at me.
He forced a smile. “That went well.”
Chapter End Notes:
Pleaaaase comment!