Story Notes:
This is a spin off of all the movies and some of the characters from X-Men Evolution will be added as well as from the comic verse. So sit back and come along the ride to my ROGAN fic. lol
~Chapter 1~

"It's all clear." Nightcrawler stated, appearing beside him.

Narrowing his eyes and flaring his nose, he smirked. Standing and coming out of his purch from the thick forestry, he gave a roll of the shoulders. "You may fool blue here, but your stink is harder to conceil, Creed."

Stepping from the dark corner of the cabin's far wall, he ran a hand through his long blond tresses. "Is that so? Do tell, what do I smell like?"

"The pile of shit you crawled under from."

Dropping his hand, he eyed the three behind him. "You need help taking lil' oh me out?" He taunted, as he calmly moved between them and the front door. "I'm flattered, really. Should I have brought beer for this gathering?"

Growling and shuving his team back, Logan took a step and balled a fist. "Ready whenever you are, bub." He finished, as his claws popped free.

Cocking his head to the side and cracking his knuckles, Sabertooth lunged at him. Tackling him to the ground, his own sharp nails met flesh.

Hissing at the feel of his skin being savagedly torn and rivers of blood gracing his shirt, he implanted antimantium in his shoulder. Seeing his sudden tension and head buting him, he rolled to his feet. Going on the offensive, he froze. There before him he limply lay in the snow covered gound weezing, as he became swallowed by his own life's essence.

Eyeing him, Scott took a step. "Is he..."

"No. But he's unconcious." Jean answered. "I do not wish for his end like this, but we have a mission and it needs to be finished."

Noding and pulling his fist back to thrust his claws in his skull, a rapid heart beat drummed in his ears. Turning, he paled as a young female ran over from the cabin.

Dropping beside the slumbering man and pulling his head into her jean clad legs, she brushed his dirty tresses away. "Please...Don't leave me." Her southern voice rang.

Speechless, Logan took a step back. The way she held the man who wouldn't hesitate to kill in a second, spoke volumes.

Many volumes.

Hell, he felt like he was intruding on a private moment. The way she wept and cradled his form made him very uncomfortable. From the looks he would take her being his lover, but the scent of her innocence that he smelled confused him even more. If she wasn't his sex toy, then what the hell was he doing with such a young girl in his company?

"Don't let him die, please." She begged, as tears caressed her pale face. "He doesn't deserve this."

"Uh...Darling, I don't think you understand. He is a killer and..."

"He saved my life and almost died." Running a hand through his hair, she frowned. "I have no one, but him. If you let him die, I will be alone." Staring up into his eyes, another tear fell. "If you want to tie you down and cage him, I don't care. Just save his life. Please."

Looking back into deep chocolate orbs, Logan felt his whole world vanish. Calling his claws back and moving towards them, he knelt beside them. Reaching out and tossing the larger man over his shoulder, he stood. "The jet's this way."

Hugging herself and noding, she slowly took up after him.

"We can't take..."

"You want her alone out here in the wilderness?" Scott stated, as the slowly followed.

Frowning, Jean shook her head. "Ofcourse not, but Sabertooth is not to be trusted and..."

"Didn't you wonder why he's alone out here and not with the Brotherhood? I think it has to do with her."

Entering the jet and watching as she sat beside him and his hand clasped in both of hers, Jean couldn't help but to agree. Sighing and taking her seat, she promptly settled into it and they were air born.
***********************************************************
Yeah I know it's short, but tell me what you think so far.
Chapter End Notes:
I know that it's very short, but this is more like a prologue to what's to come.