Author's Chapter Notes:
Disneyland will never be the same...

Many thanks to tamisnead for being there for my craziness and a most excellent beta. Thanks to Xgirl14 for her review. Enjoy!
Westchester County Airport
Westchester, NY.
7:00 A.M.

All the X-Men and left behind students were assembled. Professor Charles Xavier and Dr. Moira Kinross-MacTaggert were the last two to arrive. They boarded the huge 747 and the crew served them breakfast once they were safely in the air.

"So, I assume we're just waiting for word from Marie and Logan," asks Charles before he sipped some coffee.

"Right, Marie's supposed to call me soon," said Ororo while she fed little Charlie some cheerios.

“Could someone fill me in on the agenda please,” asked Hank.

“Marie didn’t catch a plane last night. Jubilee, Chloe, and I helped her ambush Logan last night.”

“I would appreciate the details, if you can spare them. I get the feeling I’m going to need to fill out acquisitions for a wedding at the school soon,” Charles said.


Westchester County Airport
Westchester, NY.
8:00 A.M.

Marie had to resist Logan’s urge to get her off while she was driving, the whole way. He pouted when he didn’t get his way but, she promised to make up for it later. So he seemed happy with that. Soon, she pulled up to a metal chain link fence in the parking lot, a little over fifteen minutes after they’d left the school. Fortunately, it had been a short ride to the airport. God help them if she had allowed him to do what he wanted while they were driving, they would have crashed her beautiful car for certain.

"We're heah."

"Aww Marie, you didn't have to get me a Leer jet for Christmas. I love it," and Logan being sarcastic, tried to hug her from the small seat next to her.

“Ah didn’t get ya a plane, sugah. It’s our transport,” Marie said as she put up a hand to stop him.

She got out of the car and locked up her side of the car. She grabbed their bags while Logan locked up the other side of the car. Marie handed him his backpack and started walking to the plane. The shades were all drawn in the back of the plane where there was a full bedroom. The pilot came out to the top of the stairs and met Marie and Logan there.

"Welcome, I'm Carl, your pilot. We’re ready to take off as soon as you are settled."

"Hiya Carl, this here’s Logan and ah’m Marie."

“Breakfast will be served by Candi once we've leveled off, that’s Candi with an I, not a Y, her choice, not mine. What can I say, she’s my wife, and I put up with it."

"Good, because you've now got a starving Marie on your plane," said Logan as he took the leather covered seat closest to him and quickly put his seatbelt on.

"Ah'll get ya for that," teased Marie as she handed his and her bags to Carl.

“You can try,” he said and gave her the eyebrow.


Ten minutes later they were up in the air, and Marie could tell that Logan was uneasy as they taxied on the runway. She’d forgotten about his fear of flying… Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea? It was either put him through it or drive two extra days to California but, then it would be way past the holiday. Logan still was uneasy as they taxied on the runway. She saw his hands white knuckled as they took off and they held on to the seat as if it were a life raft. He swore up one side and down the other as they suddenly went free fall for 10 seconds as they lowered the nose of the plane to level off. Marie put her hand over his to calm him down, softly rubbing between his knuckles, and soothingly telling him that they were in no danger. She was pleased to see his facial features relax a bit.

Soon, Candi with an I, came by and told them it was safe to move around the cabin. Breakfast would soon be on its way. Marie worried Candi was going to be this gorgeous bimbo blond with melons for a chest serving them. She was pleasantly surprised when an auburn haired woman, in her late 40’s came out. She was pretty but, she didn’t feel threatened by her presence. God help her though if she tried to flirt with Logan though.

"What say we go explore tha plane, sugah, after breakfast," Marie asked Logan as she unbuckled her belt.

She could see the unspoken protest in his eyes.

"No, we cain't… Not raht now. There’s a surprise in the rear of the plane when you’re ready,” she got up out of her seat and planted her butt into Logan’s lap. “Besahds, ah still have-ta give ya a proper southern good mornin’."

"That's right," he said, flashing his killer smile.

The distraction was working; his body relaxed more as she was in his lap. Marie cupped Logan's face, kissed him soundly and passionately, and then still in lip lock; she wrapped her arms around him. Finally, Logan broke the kiss.

"Oh yeah, that's what I was hungry for besides one other thing…" He smiled.

"Good mornin’, Logan," Marie said and went back in for another lingering lip lock.


San Diego International Airport
San Diego, CA.
5:00 A.M.

Ororo McCoy took the floor, addressing the students and the team over the intercom.

"Good morning children and chaperones, once we get off the plane, Logan’s distant cousin Lara and her husband Frank are coming to pick us up. According to Ms. Rogue, by bus, we will travel to the hotel.”

“Wanna see Mickey,” Little Charlie sleepily piped up while in his father’s arms.

"You will sweetie," said Ororo. “I would suggest that we all try and rest so that we don't have too much jetlag when we get to the hotel parking lot. We have rooms at the Grand Californian Hotel and we're supposed to check in early, as soon as we can get there. The whole 7th floor is just for us of the east tower is just for us. Ms. Rogue and Mr. Logan will be on the 8th floor above us. Then we are supposed to meet Ms. Rogue and Mr. Logan at three p.m. on the drawbridge to Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Ms. Rogue will have Mr. Logan’s attention and he's not supposed to notice we're there, so we’ll have to be downwind so he can’t smell us. Everyone got it?"

Everyone replied in the affirmative. The crew helped pass out pillows and blankets for the students that wanted to sleep. Professor Xavier thought it interesting of the floor assignment numbers; seven was the number of completion and eight was the number of infinity according to the Holy Bible. Infinity seemed to accurate to associate with Logan and Marie because they both would live for a very, very long time together because of his mutation and her absorption of the same, or apart if Logan was impossibly insensitive and turned Marie down. Now that he knew the plans, he hoped that the planets would align to bring them both the most extreme happiness known to Earth. After all, they were heading to the happiest place on Earth…


San Diego International Airport
San Diego, CA.
6:00 A.M.

An hour later, the plane with Marie and Logan landed. The bed in the back of the plane came in handy. Marie used it to keep Logan busy by kissing him senseless and other fun methods to distract him from the fact that they were flying; just like their clothing did once she locked the door. Of course, Candi made sure they were back in their seats before landing per regulations. Frank had sent a limousine to pick them up; awaiting next to the plane once it stopped rolling. Then the couple got off the plane. The driver got out of the car and stood at the hood with a sign that read, ‘Caldicott-Howlett.’ Logan thought it odd, clearly understanding the hyphen and Marie grinned.


"Isn't that funny," Logan said as he read the sign.

‘Someday Marie, someday,” he thought to himself.

Logan offered her his arm as they walked to the car.


“Yeah, real funny,” Marie said as she looked at the sign wistfully.

‘Someday Logan, someday,” Marie thought to herself, as she waved the driver over.

He took their bags and then he opened the back door for Marie. She slid in and Logan followed suit. The driver shut the door, put their backpacks into the trunk, and got on the road.

“Now where we goin’?”

Marie nodded at the driver and he started the engine.

“Just trust me.”


Grand Californian Hotel
Anaheim, CA.
7:00 A.M.

Ororo McCoy, the self-appointed tour guide, went to the front desk and asked for the manager. She checked the 38 students plus eight adults and one baby into their rooms according to Marie’s plans. Then she called a meeting as the rest of the group slowly dragged in after such a long flight.

“Ok everybody, I know some of us are tired but, the park is about to open in an hour. I have our tickets here. Marie and Logan should be here at the hotel soon. Now, it’s up to you. You can either sleep or go to the park but, everyone has to be at the drawbridge at three.”

“I want to see everything,” said Chloe.

“I slept with Chloe, so I am ready hit the park,” Jubilee said.

“Bobby and I slept as well so we are ready to go,” Kitty offered.

“So does everyone just want to go now, is there anyone that wants to take a nap,” Ororo queried.

“I believe most of the students slept upon the aircraft,” Charles said. “We should keep the momentum going and get them into the park. We may return for naps later, if we aren’t too busy having a great time.”

“Yes, I believe that is wise,” Hank said, hoping that the students would run their legs off.

“Here’s your tickets then, keep your cell phones on. About two o’clock, I’ll be checking in, see where you all are so that we can meet up. Other than that, Hank, Charlie, and I will all see you at three.”

“What about emergencies?” Peter asked. “Like what if they spot us or we don’t make it to the bridge in time?”

“Well, I think Marie has a plan to move in an opposite path from us so it will be hard to run into everyone. Logan already knows we’re here anyway. He was there when we got our tickets. He doesn’t know about all the students with us though,” said Ororo as Hank handed her a sleepy little Charlie.

“And as for making it to the bridge in time, I’m making it an order for the team to complete the mission. As for the students, I would hate to have to give them detention for a week or extra chores if they are absent from the bridge. We’ve waited for this for too long, some longer than others. We all better be there,” said Charles Xavier sternly admonished. “I would hate to see this all fall asunder.”

“I agree,” said Hank.

“Vis is going to ve a blast. I’ve never veen to zee Disneyland,” said Kurt.

“I came here twice as a kid, with my family, before I started at Xavier’s school,” said Bobby. “Come, I’ll show you around.”


Grand Californian Hotel
Anaheim, CA.
8:00 A.M.

Marie and Logan made good time to the hotel. She checked them in early. There was no sense in spending $4 to 6 dollars for a locker when they could have a room to flop in later and have a place for their stuff, they freshened up a little. She laughed when she saw that Logan had tried to wear a cap on his head to hide the hair to look like a tourist. So, instead, he gave himself a quick haircut after getting it wet, and then put the cap back on. She figured watching him was like a female asking, ‘Does this make me look fat,’ and when the man does, she goes and changes her clothing until she’s satisfied. When really, all he meant was I don’t care what you look like, baby, I just want to be with you. Marie gave her approval anyway once all the rest of the shorter hair had been carefully tucked in or snipped.

“I look like a damn tourist, don’t I?”

“Ya look lahk a hockey fan to me, yer missin’ a camera. Was there a certain look ya were goin’ for?”

“Nah, I just didn’t wanna stick out too much.”

“Sugah, we’re mutants, we’re always gonna stick out. Look at poor Hank. People are gonna think he’s Sully from Monster’s Inc. all the tahm we’re heah.”

“You have a point. What’s funny about that, he went as Sully last year when they took Charlie out for trick or treatin’.”

“Anyway, we should git goin’,” from there they headed for the main gate to Disneyland.

The crowds weren’t awesomely big, they were huge. Most of the Disneyland goers were students from schools all over the U.S and their chaperones. Most were there to experience all there was to behold of a Disneyland Park Christmas. Thousands of people were going to be too much for Logan to be around anyway. Some kids still half awake, others pacing around their parents, or chaperones already getting irritated at their charges because Suzie lost a favorite button or Jimmy lost his ticket. Marie held Logan’s hand in her small one. Fortunately, she slept in the limousine on the way but, she definitely considered a nap later if there was time.


Disneyland Park
Anaheim, CA.
8:30 A.M.

As Logan and Marie entered the park, she sadly sighed to herself, as she’d never been to Disneyland with her family. Then she realized that Logan was just about family, and smiled. Suddenly, she had a vision, of a little boy that looked like Logan and wondered if he had ever been to Disneyland at all before they met. She figured that it was seriously highly unlikely. He wouldn’t have been the type to come and willingly put himself into crowds of people this large for a long period of time. It would be a pure sensory overload for him; it was already looking up to be that way already, she hoped he wouldn’t get a too bad of a headache.
Chapter End Notes:
Well?

Reviews are appreciated and if I get them I write more LOL!

Carry on...