Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!

The last of the hotness for now... And they finally hit the road together.

Enjoy kids, and please review at the bottom. Thanks!
“Logan… Oh Logan, sugah.”

‘Take her,’ Wolverine demanded in his mind. ‘Harder, faster! Make her ours.’

Logan felt himself losing control over the animal as he began to growl and his fear was palpable that he would hurt her once the mammal was loose. He snarled and did something the beast inside him wasn’t expecting, he rolled, surrendering his body unknowingly to his soon-to-be-engaged partner.

"Whoa gawd Logan, a little warnin’ woulda been nahce, sugah!" Marie got out with what air she had left.

Then she tried to regain more air in her lungs so that she could fulfill the position he put her in above him.

"Faster Marie, now!" Logan growled.

His pleas made her acquiesce to his requests. She felt his hands grip her hips to guide her ride on the saddle of his lap. She had no idea that since he’d given her the dominant position above him, he couldn’t thieve the control back from her. In a way, it was like the animal was making her prove that she could be his mate.

"Logan!" Marie wantonly moving against him, feverishly, accommodating his size totally inside her every time she came down to his frame. "Sugah!"


"Rrrraaahhhh!" Logan roared as he continued the fight and didn’t let the animal take over.

He began to thrust up into her intensely like he was trying to keep his spine away from a white hot poker. Power and strength propelled him into Marie, every time in felt like he had found home, like Marie had found hers. His submission earlier encouraged her; her hands grasped his, and he felt love, support coming through her grip. Logan smiled as his eyes seized upon her body, flushed, sweat sliding into places he wanted to explore someday, it didn’t matter when, she was his now. Her disruptively bounding orbs, striving sinews, a glimpse of her beautiful face lost in love, and the moment they were creating together triggered his cannon to fire true into her.

He suddenly felt like he was flying through the air. The sudden release of all of the nerves in his body was an awesome experience, especially as he felt all of his pent up energy leave his body, almost through his hair follicles. The French didn’t call it, ‘Le Petit Mort,’ for nothing.

"MARIE,” Logan yelled and then growled as he let his orgasm overtake him.

The orgasm so explosively intense because he’d saved himself for Marie after Jean’s first and second deaths. Because wherever Jean was in the spirit world, he wanted to prove to her that he still wanted to be a ‘good guy,’ especially for Marie. He still believed that she could do so much better than him but it was her choice to love him. He couldn’t control Marie any more than he could control the weather, and that was Storm’s job.


Marie felt him exploding like a firework inside her but she couldn’t rest, she was so close to finding her own paradise… And then she found her own deliverance when she felt Logan’s fingers pressing against her only fleshy orb below her belly button, moving in a swift circular motion.

"LOGAN,” she cried out as she continued to pant, her heart beating outrageously fast.

She heard Logan growl and figured that he needed time to form his thoughts, to be able to gain his self-control. When she ceased the ride and regained a slower breathing pace, the reality of what they had just done hit her, right smack dab in the face, like a lemon meringue pie in an old comedy skit. Out of the blue she felt a kind of sudden joy wash over her; she was free, a sense of relief that the waiting was over. And then just as sudden as the joy washed over her, sadness flowed. Marie couldn’t look at him. Maybe it was her southern upbringing, guilt over what she had just done, and she wasn’t married to him. Her internal voices were giving her negative thoughts. She tested them, no; she wouldn’t allow herself to feel the shame of not exactly keeping her promise to her parents and to God that she’d wait until she was married to have sexual relations. She was a grown woman and could make her own choices.

What they had just done was worth the five years of waiting for him to get his adamantium laced ass in gear. In her eyes she held an appreciative expression and deep love for him as she slowed her breathing back to a normal pace. She hoped that he wasn’t reading her emotions through her face. Her sweat laced hair hung around her shoulders and down her back as she sat up, her lovely white streaks framing her face. Marie decided she needed a minute alone in the bathroom to compose her thoughts to something better. So, she started to move off the bed until she felt Logan’s hand on her ass.


Logan watched her and allowed her to begin to move away but, before she could get far, he cupped her right butt cheek in his large, warm hand because he didn’t want to stop touching her. Wild eyes regarded her for a moment after she curled up to his body on the left. He read the expressions on her face. She was unsure of herself, if he was still going to love, honor, and respect her now that she was no longer a big ‘virgin’; she was going to have to get used to being a ‘woman’. Logan knew she was unsure of what happened afterwards, just as he was unsure of what the future held for them. He assumed she was thinking along the line of, would he panic and leave her? Would he think her terrible in bed? Would he change his mind about becoming a couple? He had to put a stop to it before the doubts took her to a darker place.

“Come ‘ere darlin’,” he said softly. “What is it? Did I hurt you?”

He noted that she couldn’t raise her eyes to him so he gently grasped her arm to turn her toward him.

"Ah mean ah know what we did and all but…"

"It wasn’t what you’d been dreaming of," Logan asked unsure of how to handle a post-coital Marie, new territory thresholds being crossed there.

"Mah dreams don’t compare to what we just did… Ah feel lahk ah lost all mah self-control. Gawd, what must our friends below us must thank."

"Yeah well, I don’t care what they think. I care what you think. If it makes ya feel any better, I lost some charge over myself too. The animal almost fully got loose. Damn… Marie, it was so good, I can’t form the rest of the words to say how great it was, darlin’."


He repositioned his body up higher on his pillows, his hand now holding hers. Logan suddenly slipped into what he thought was his caring lover mode… He’d forgotten that what they had done had been her first time. It wasn’t exactly just sex and it felt like it was a level above lovemaking for him.

"Baby, look up here," he asked of her and when she did he could see that his thoughts had been right.

“There ain’t nonthin’ wrong with makin’ noise.” He sat up all the way and leaned in closer. “You know that I love you, I don’t care if they get to hear you, and I sharing that love. Hell, I almost wanna tell the whole damn world myself but, that would take me away from you for centuries… I don’t want to ever be apart from you again.”

“But yer ears…”

“Darlin’, I don’t mind hearin’ you scream my name, that kinda noise I could live with.”

“However, I don’t just wanna be makin’ noise in bed, I wanna be a good man for you, Marie. I thought I was tryin’ to be one for Jean, it wasn’t that in reality, and somehow, deep down I knew it. I just couldn’t admit it to myself at the time. Sweetheart, I want to meet your parents someday. I want you to be able to take me home to meet your mama and pops."


Her eyes enlarged in revelation. Was he about to spoil her surprise and ask her ‘that’ question that she had been waiting five years for, first?

"I have been with thousands of women and I don’t want you to feel like you’re just a notch in my bedpost. This is new for me; You’re changin’ me into a one-woman man. You’re changin’ me into a good man and I want to see where our journey is goin’ together. You know I don’t mean to be an ass sometimes but, I do. I have a reputation to keep up.”

“Yer rep is safe with me, sugah. Ah’ll even letcha fight with meh so they can talk, we can have make-up sex, and they can keep talkin’,” she smiled, her mood lightening again.

“You know about the animal, he’s all action and raw. Someday when we both think you’re ready, I want to introduce you to him, the Wolverine. Not right now though. Right now, I wanna take you back to bed and get more play out of my Christmas present. Think you got enough in ya to do it again, darlin’" He asked as he gave her the eyebrow.

"Of course," she closed the distance between them, looped her arms around his neck. “Ah have ya in mah heart. Ah can heal from anythang remembah? I love you."

"Good, I love you too," Logan pressed his lips to hers, kissed her, and devoured her mouth eagerly before he kindly took her back to bed for the rest of that early Christmas morning.


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Friday, December 25, 2009
7:00 A.M.

Marie felt an arm across her waist and a warm breath gently blowing against her nape as she woke up to the chill in the air of the room. She checked her internal clock; an hour until they had to be at Westchester County Airport. She hoped to be landing around lunch; she had a feeling they were going to work up an appetite on the way to California... See Logan wasn't the only one who had an ace up her sleeve. Marie had been planning with Jubilee to get Logan good; he’d never be able to top his ninja girl. Jubilee had talked to Remy. A good friend of Remy’s would be flying the X-Men and the students left at the school for the holidays, instead of taking a commercial flight. Then another good friend of Remy’s would fly his personal jet to get Marie and Logan to California, once again instead of taking a commercial flight. Because, good luck getting him through a metal detector, and letting Logan watch Marie go through one of those assaulting pat-downs.

God what a night they had together; all in all they went at it three times before collapsed because she wore him out. Then she’d gotten some sleep as well, spooned together under the covers. Logan was still deeply sleeping. Good for her that he didn’t snore, she smiled. Suddenly, Marie felt Logan move; thrust his hips and other bits against her behind.

‘Poor Logan, he must be dreamin’ again. Gawd, ah hope ah’m not too sore ta move. Ah don’t wanna wake the Wolverine up but, we’ve gotta get ready ta go. Heaven help meh, he's makin’ meh hot all ovah again. Suck it up Marie and make him pay for it later," Marie thought to herself.

Marie slipped out from under his arm to the floor without a thud. She let his hand cop a feel as she slid out of the bed. From her haunches she quickly, quietly snuck into the bathroom, while he continued to hump the bed in his deep sleep. She found her packed backpack in the bottom of his hamper. She brushed her teeth and made herself beautiful again before she came back out to wake Logan up. Marie came out and quickly hunted down her nightgown. Slipping it on, she stole his robe before going down to the kitchen to make coffee. While it percolated, she hunted for a quick breakfast for the two of them.

‘This ain't breakfast,’ Marie thought as she suspiciously eyed the fruit and nut bars in the carton.

She put the box away when she remembered that breakfast was going to be served on the flight to California. She saw Logan slowly reach out his hand for her as he was coming back into consciousness.


"Maaarieee," Logan suddenly woke up when he felt a cold pillow next to his. He feared that last night had been just a dream. “Maaarieee, where are ya?"

"Raht heah, sugah," Marie said.

"Is it just me, or can you be any more beautiful than you are to me right now?"

She leaned in across the bed and kissed him on his forehead, teasing, "It's just you."

"Am I going to get a proper good morning kiss," Logan asked hopeful, as he flashed his killer smile.

"Not ‘til latah, we don't have tahm now. So, git yer bum outta bed and git dressed. Coffee is on its way.”

"Yes ma'am," Logan mocked her and then it registered, "We goin’ somewhere?"

"Ta get yer otha Christmas prezzie."

"Marie, it's the twenty-sixth. Christmas is over."

“No, it’s still tha 25th. Ah musta short-circuited ya last naht. Will you git, before ah have-ta kick yer beautiful butt, again.”

“Oh all right," and Logan got up out of bed, went into his bathroom, and naked as the day he was born.

He figured Marie might want to see what she was turning down to leave the warm bed.


Twenty minutes later, Logan opened the door and a puff of steam exited before he did. He came clear of the bathroom, a towel a piece around his shoulders and hips, as he tried to finish drying his hair. In that time he noticed that Marie had changed into her jeans and a half green, half black t-shirt that read, ‘Rogues Rule and Wolverines Drool,’ a gag gift from Jubilee that she had made especially for Marie. She handed Logan his coffee as he read her shirt. The famous eyebrow went up.

"Cute, Marie. I'd drool over you any day."

"Feel bettah?"

"Much."

"We need ta get goin’ soon. We need ta be where we're goin’ at eight this mornin’. Ah've packed yer bag and all ya need ta do is throw on somethin’ that yer gonna be verah comfortable in. Ah’m gonna go see ta Bingo’s care."

"In a hurry are we?"

"Yes, as a mattah of fact, 'we' are. Meet ya downstairs."


Marie took Bingo’s leash and him downstairs. She called Carol and she would be right over to pick him up. If they couldn’t stay to watch him, the carrier was in the Janitor’s closet. He had plenty of food and water in there until she could get there. She just had to get her daughter settled before she could make the half an hour drive it took to get to and from the school. Marie took him for a quick potty break outside and then out him in the carrier. During the early morning about 5:00 a.m., Ororo and Hank came to the school with little Charlie, and gathered the students that were left at the school for the holidays. They were told by Professor Xavier that they needed to quickly, quietly get to Ororo and Hank downstairs, quietly pack a bag, for no one wanted to wake the Wolverine. They were going on a special mission for Ms. Rogue. They did so well that Logan had no clue what was going on. Of course, getting distracted by a beautiful Rogue didn’t help either.


Logan dressed and made it to the garage where Marie was finishing loading up her Corvette. She climbed in behind the wheel and buckled her safety belt. He watched as Marie made a secret phone call saying,

“We’re on our way. Yeah, details to follow.” He climbed into the seat and buckled in.

"How come you're drivin’? I am capable of drivin’ you know."

"Ah know and ah don’t wanna take the scenic route. Besahds, ah know how ta get where we’re goin’.” She said, making reference to his male sense of direction getting them lost.

She started up the car and backed out carefully. She got them on the road just about exactly when she expected to leave the school.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope ya'll liked how this is going so far. I have to have a proceedure to correct my dialysis access and so I won't know if I can use my arm right away. I will try to get ya'll chapters 9 and 10 out as soon as I can. So, reread as many times as you like to get you a fix and try to leave a review while I'm in the School Infirmary picking Hank's brain on genetics. Thanks!