Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!

Hehe, more hotness. Thanks to Xgirl14 and serafim for their reviews.

I almost accidentally deleted this chapter, or so I thought, but I fould it had disappeared into another folder. So, all is saved and I can move on.

Please enjoy, and lemme know whatcha think!
Love and Hugs.
“Now, if the good lawd’s willin’ and the creek don’t rahz, we can get back ta where we were,” said Marie.

“And where was that exactly,” Logan said, planted kisses on her neck as he had her trapped in his arms.

She suddenly reached forward and rubbed her warm palm against his groin inside the robe.

“Raht here, sugah.” Logan groaned at Marie’s touch.


Marie unknotted the sash before she stroked the robe down Logan’s body. As she went down on her knees, Logan leaned back and grabbed a pillow for her to be comfortable.

“Can’t have you marking up those beautiful knees.”

Pillow in place, Marie began to kiss his belly again. She slowly pulled down his candy cane and Christmas tree boxers, kissed the flesh between his legs and his hips, the tender skin of his groin.

‘Oh damn, Marie… Ohh baby,’ Logan thought to himself.

“Ohhh… Ahhh Marie… You’re killin’ me, darlin’.”

Marie continued to pull down his boxers, and she placed warm and sweet kisses on his thighs. Her hands caressed the slightly haired skin from his thighs up to his rear-end, grabbing and massaging his cheeks. She slid a finger up and down his crack as she kissed at the base of his manhood.

“Am ah doin’ this raht,” Marie asked teasingly.

“Baby, you’re doing just… Ohhh…”


Logan felt like he was going to melt to his knees. He felt the pressure on his flesh intensify and Marie had barely started. The sight of Marie knelt down between his legs was a memory he’d not soon forget. He could just imagine being in the classroom, in his chair, and start daydreaming about her on her knees. His hands instinctively wanted to touch Marie, so he began to massage her scalp a little while keeping her in place. Marie began to make a circle of kisses around his base. Then she gingerly took his erection into her hands, and softly licked at the ‘V’ soft spot, just above his sacks. Logan jerked forward instantly.

“Oh God, Marie that feels… Damn good.”

“Ah’m gonna make ya really fly. These toys are tha best Christmas gift, so huge and tha perfect sahz ta play with.”

“What in the hell made me wait so long for this, oh Marie, you have permission to smack me if I ever wait another five years to feel this good,” he said.

By the heavens, all his fantasies were coming true. Now he was going to have to come up with a new set.

“Ah maht take ya up on that offah.”

“You are so beautiful Marie, I wish I could have gotten my head out of my ass sooner.”

“Logan, it’s all in tha past now, sugah. Ah don’t thank we woulda been ready fer it then. Ah’m glad we took tha tahm ta get ta know each otha bettah.”

“Believe it or not so am I.” She went back to licking and she cupped his sacks in her small hands before she lapped her tongue over both.

“You taste prettay good, sugah.”

Logan cried out his pleasure, not caring who might hear, “Marie, so good.”


Marie craved the salty taste of his skin. She began to lick his shaft like a big stick ice cream, her favorite in the summer. She knew from her inner Logan that the real Logan was about to almost lose it. Inner Logan also informed her that he was definitely going to get her back for her ministrations. Then she licked his head like a lollipop and slowly ran her tongue over the eye, looking at her. She knew Logan was close to the edge, he began to sexily grunts and groans. Marie then took him into her mouth again and she held his hips down to restrain him from thrusting into her throat. She let him go and decided to show him another little trick as she took him back into her small warm hands. A trick she’d gotten from Jubilee one rainy night, during a girl talk session.

“Watch this Wolvie,” she teased.

Marie licked her lips as she unlocked her jaw and then caught his eyes as he looked down. Then she suddenly took all of him, deep throat. She heard Logan growl and then roar something akin to something from a lion perhaps? She held his base as she began to pump him at a good pace. Since Jubilee’s tip was working, she wondered if she should ply her for more little things she could surprise Logan with.


Logan didn’t know how much longer he would be able to stand up on his feet. He damn near fell when she took him down the rabbit hole of her throat. God, he’d never be able to wash that scene out of his brain.

‘God this is really happening. She actually can handle all of me. It’s not like I ever doubted she could but, hot damn that Marie can do it,” Logan thought to himself.

‘Hell yeah, she’s a keeper, old man,’ Wolverine chimed in. ‘I approve. When do we get to claim her?’

‘No, bloody hell idea… But, the trip gettin’ there’s gonna be one hell of a fuckin’ great ride.’

Suddenly, he was distracted as Marie began to hum something and the vibrations drove him crazy.

“Wha… wha…t’s that? Oh God Marie,” then Logan listened carefully. It’s was a song he’d heard on the radio once, Bruce Springsteen’s, I’m On Fire, “Oh Marie… Baby, you have to stop. I’m going to…”


Logan watched her quickly stop and helped him take some of the edge off for him. He sighed as he felt himself come back from the cliff she had been about to send him over. Then she stood up, licked his lower lip before she kissed his lips passionately hard. He fully kissed her back, devouring and savoring his pre-essence on her lips.

“Oh Logan,” he heard her in a breathless whisper and sighed.

He scooped Marie up into his arms and placed her softly on the bed. Then he brushed his fingertips down the sensitive skin on the side and under the curve of Marie’s right breast before squeezing the whole thing. It made Marie’s nipples so eager for his touch; she practically shoved them into his hands. He repeated on the twin and her gumdrop nipples were standing at attention. Logan stimulated them with different types of touches. He rubbed his thumb over them, pinched them lightly, licked them, and nibbled on them gently. He sensuously toyed with her breasts, until her nipples were so erect it hurt. He whispered all the things he wanted to do to her in her right ear.

“Marie, I love touchin’ your body so much.”

Logan kissed her ribs, every scar from her past, and sexily grunted all the way toward her belly button. The vibrations from his grunts made her giggle. Then he flicked his tongue around the belly button. Marie thrust up to his face and he knew he was on the right track.

“Logan, you devil,” she said as she mussed his hair with her hands for effect.

“It’s only fair, Marie.”

“Ah can take what-evah you dish out Wolvie.”

“We’ll see… I’m goin’ muff diving…”

He slipped down to her thighs and began to leisurely kiss and nip at the skin. When Logan began to lick her outer lips she thrust up from the sensations he knew she felt.

“I want you so bad, Marie. I can’t wait to taste you.”

“Gawd, you’re makin’ meh so hot, Logan.”


Logan slid inside her with his left long fingers. Gently, he used his right middle finger to circularly rub her just a hair higher at her pearl. As she began to get moist down there, he watched her throw her head back and began to moan Logan’s name, and some other incoherent sayings. He decided she was happy with that move so he surprised her by adding another finger and he became slightly more aggressive as he felt the animal try and break free. He saw her grip his sheets as he looked into her face; he could see the raw desire in her eyes and how much pleasure he was giving her. Logan flicked his tongue against her love button gently and then licked it a few times with a flat tongue, as if he was licking an ice cream cone, before he gave it more pressure with the tip of his pointed tongue. He didn’t let all the moaning and bucking distract him from his duty.

“Yes! Fastah Logan,” he heard Marie yell at him as if she were a drill sergeant.

“Yes ma’am,” Logan mocked and then picked up his pace since she was so receptive to his fingers.


Marie filled with warm fuzzies all over again. She was almost completely wound tight when Logan, out of the blue, gave her his left index finger. She immediately began to suck on it and treat it as if she were going back down on his member with her mouth. She knew the things she did to his finger would make him painfully hard all over again. Then as he held her open with his right hand, he began to flick his tongue over her sensitive ball of sunshine.

“Oh! Aahhh Logan,” Marie thrust up again and her feet rested over his shoulders.

“Yes baby?”

“Gawd, ah need you.”

“Soon, baby soon,” she heard him say before he laid another big kiss on her and it reminded her of how good his lips and tongue felt on her mouth.

Then Logan took his wet left index finger back and slipped them inside her flower. Marie almost came right then. He came up to her and leaned over her to whisper in her ear, she thought just to be a delicious tease.

“Do you like it, Marie? Should I go… Deeper? Should I lick, finger, or rub you?”

His warm sensuous breath in her ear sent chills up her spine and she wanted to take him right then and there. She decided then that she loved it when he talked dirty to her.

Marie was breathing heavy as she responded, “Yes! Deepah! Fastah! Mo-ah!”


Logan then pulled back, gave her his left index and middle finger. A few more strokes and she began to buck up against him. She came off the bed, her body arched firmly against his, and then she fell back against his pillow. He then explored her core deeper, probing faster as she came down from her first orgasm of the night. One he hoped of many during their time together. With both of them sharing his healing factor, it was definitely a possibility.

“Oh Mah Gawd, James Logan Howlett, ah am gonna get you back for that someday.”

“Like that huh, Marie?”

He knew that Marie inevitably became so wet again and Logan began stroking her faster. In and out at a constant pace, reverting from her sheath back to her ball of nerves. He used his tongue on her sensitive ball whilst he continually pumped his fingers inside her.

“Oh Gawd Logan… Ah thank ah’m gonna come.”

“You are so beautiful like this Marie. I never want to forget this look on you.”

Logan stoked her, as he licked her sweet gumball of spirit, he used his right hand to stroke her flesh between her love canal and her back door, and suddenly Marie came for the second time of the night. Her hair wild and this animal look in her eye. He noticed that they changed color.

“Oh Gawd Logan! Yesss,” she screamed, “Gawd, ah love you, Logan… And Wolvie too.”

He stroked her a few minutes more to let her ride out the wave and then he brought his hand up to her mouth. She licked his finger, slowly tasting her on his skin, and then he kissed her passionately.

“I love you too, ninja girl.”

“Ah want ya now.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ah want ya on this beach now, sugah.”


Logan repositioned himself and then as a last bit of fun, he held his erect flesh with his right hand and used it to rub her jewel of the south. He circled around her sheath and made like he was going in for the kill but, he didn’t. He looked her in the eyes as he slowly stroked himself up and down her flesh, from her jewel down to her flesh before her back door. Then he whispered teasingly into her right ear…

"What do you want me to do with it?"

“Ah want you now, bad Logan.”

“Should we um… Use something,” he asked as he nipped and kissed her neck.

“Ah wanna feel all of you. Ah’ve waited so long… Ah don’t want some plastic tube keepin’ meh from you.”

“Look at me,” Logan said gently and as she complied, he slid into her slick home.

He looked deeply into her beautiful eyes, and for a time he swore he was drowning in them as he fell deeper and deeper to where he’d always belonged, her heart.


Marie ignored the slight pain as Logan opened the door and slid deeply into her soul. She knew the little pain was worth it if the pay-off was going to mean that she was one with Logan. She was now a woman in almost every sense of the word. She had a few more levels to climb on the ladder of womanhood before she’d done it all. Time seemed to stop for her in that moment as she felt her body adjusting to his large size. It felt like there wasn’t enough room but, her body knew otherwise; she felt so full and whole. Then Marie lifted her thighs and locked her legs high upon his lower back to get the best angle for them both.

“Ah’m home,” said Marie as tears of joy slowly slipped from her eyes.

She wrapped her arms tight around him, one around his back and the other over his shoulder. She lazily drew circles on his back with her nails.

“Now, move it or lose it, sugah,” she teased once she knew she was fully adjusted to Logan’s rather large size.


Logan began to soar as he moved at such a fast pace. He felt it as she reached and grabbed his taut, fine butt cheeks. His whole body began to ache with the exertion of energy he put forth; a good kind of ache, a kind of ache that only a mate could give him relief from, not a hand.

“Oh God Marie, you feel so good, tight, warm.”
Chapter End Notes:
Well, are ya still wearin' socks? I hope it knocked 'em off. Please hit that review button, my muses might starve. You wouldn't want to do that would ya? Thanks bunches for reviews in advance!