Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!

Thanks in advance for your reviews!

Enjoy!
I don't mean on the phone
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry...tonight

Marie stood up, moved in front of Logan, began to point at her ring finger, and tapping her right foot. To finish the song, she hopped on his bed and gave him a, come hither look, crooking her finger towards him as well. She thought Logan was being rather bold when he asked her…

“So, what’s my Christmas present?”

“Ya get ta unwrap this ninja girl, partnah. The other half comes lata.”

“I think I’m going to like this Christmas a lot.”


Logan stripped down to his Christmas tree and candy cane boxers, a gag gift from Jubilee a while back. He watched her eyes intently as she began to laugh.

“Ho, ho, ho Santa… That candy cane in yer pocket is happy ta see meh.”

“Yes and it’s ready for deployment.”

Logan pulled Marie up off the bed to stand in front of him, kisses, sweet and hot follow. The minute his lips touched hers, a spark ignited and a warm tingle shots downtown to her core. He caressed the straps off her shoulders, play bit her shoulder, and then he came back for a deep and slow kiss. He held her in his arms just tight enough to know she was safe and not to the extreme where she couldn’t breathe. He broke away first, sat down on the bed, pulled Marie to stand facing him. Logan slowly continued to slip the nightgown from her body, holding at her waist, all the while kissing her stomach, and licking around her navel. He paused a moment to look at Marie with appreciation.

He wondered if at some point in the early morning that he was going to be coming inside that body, and oh how he was going to appreciate it when he did. Signs were looking up for Logan and Wolverine was very pleased.

“God Marie, I can’t believe I have you here, you are so beautiful.”

“You’re not hard on the eyes eitha, Logan.”

Logan opened his legs and sat Marie into his lap in front of him, her back faced him.

“Whadda ya want me to do to ya right now?”

“Touch me,” Marie in breathless anticipation whispered.

He reached forward from behind and cupped Marie’s breasts in his large hands. Marie moaned as Logan felt them, the grooves of his work hardened skin appreciating the baby’s bottom texture, and squeezing them ever so slightly. He began to smell the essence of Marie start to fill the air, and the scent of her arousal was sweeter than any he’d ever encountered. Most of the time, he never had the time to stop and smell the roses per say, as the Wolverine was busy letting off more carnal energy.

“They’re just perfect, darlin’,”

Logan then caressed the undersides of her breasts to the nipples, where he teased them a little with his fingers.


“Ggglad ya lahke ‘em, sugah,” Marie stuttered at the feelings Logan was calling to attention.

The anticipation was slowly driving her crazy. Marie couldn’t believe she had waited this long for his intimate touch on her body. If she knew how good this felt then, she wouldn’t have waited so long. She felt Logan move on to the nape of her neck, just breathing on it. She shuddered and felt goose bumps rise up all over her body. He lifted up her hair gently and stroked her neck softly and then he brought his mouth closer to her neck. Out of the blue, Logan sank his teeth into it, pulling her hair a bit roughly to give her that, ‘you’re mine,’ impression. She felt the pain but, she knew that the Wolverine was marking her as his. Fortunately, she was right there with Logan’s mutation to stem the bleeding.

Then she felt Logan’s tongue licking up the few small trails of blood. Marie hoped that he wouldn’t beat himself up too much later for hurting her. She knew it was all necessary, if she was going to take Logan on, she would also have to deal with the animal. He moved on to her left ear and began to suck on the lobe. She gripped on to his knees, for support.

‘Oh Gaawd, Logan’s gonna kill me. Just suck it up Marie, paybacks are hell,’ she thought to herself.

“Ya don’t know how manah days ah have fantasahzed ‘bout ya. How manah places ah have fantasahzed ‘bout ya bein’ on mah body.” Marie almost melted into his lap.

“Then why did you wait so long, darlin’?”

“Because ah knew ya weren’t ready. Ah didn’t wanna have ya goin’ on some mission and nevah comin’ back ta meh, because ya were distracted bah meh pushin’ a relationship on ya. Ah didn’t wanna let myself put ya at that kahnda risk. Ah knew ya weren’t ready ta any kahnda permanent commitment. That’s why ah think that you’ve always been close but, ya hold yahself at arm’s length.”


Logan couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

“Sugah, ah’ve known for so long that we belong togetha. Ah’ve wanted ta push ya into somethin’ ah’ve known ya weren’t ready for but, on the otha hand ah wasn’t ready for a relationship eitha. Since end of mah relationship with Bobby… When ah realized ah almost lost ya because of him, ah knew then ah wanted no one else but you.”

“Since we’re makin’ confessions… I can’t hold it in anymore. Anna Marie Caldicott, I… Love… You,” he said as the reality of what he had said hit him, tears began to flood his sight. “I said it… I am settin’ myself free from holding it in. I love you and I need you.”

“Ah love you too, sugah,” she said and he watched salt water fill her eyes as well.

Logan whispered softly to her, “Thank you.”

Tears streaked down from both their eyes. Logan couldn’t believe he said he loved her. He felt so free, like adamantium covering his bones suddenly disappeared. He took her wrists into his hands and began to nuzzle and nip at them. He kissed them and then blew softly on them and Marie groaned.

“Ohh Gawwd Logan, ah want ya now.”

He allowed her to stand up, turn, and the nightgown fell to the floor. Logan stood up and scooped her up into his arms.

“You don’t know how many times I’ve wanted to hold you and carry you in my arms like this,” he said.

He gently laid her onto his bed and rolls her onto her stomach, which she quickly corrected to being on her back. Logan cat crawled up to Marie and settled himself on top of her.

“Close your eyes for a moment, Anna Marie Caldicott,” he lovingly whispered and then planted a perfect kiss right on her lip Logan whispered then plants a perfect kiss right on her lips.


Logan’s words went straight through her, right to her heart, because he used her given name. Marie instantly lost herself in the sensations of the moment. His arms around her tight, their lips fusing together, tongues swirling around each other in a dance, their chests pressed so close together that she could feel his heartbeat. He lingered his tongue against her lips, sliding it in and out of her mouth, and running it along her tongue. Marie never knew Logan could be so erotic; no wonder women caved at the knees when he walked by.

‘Not anymore,’ she thought. ‘He’s mine.’

He broke away and began to place soft, hungry, chaste little kisses on Marie’s neck. Trickling down her jawbones, up and down her neck, and then he moved in for her jugular notch. He kissed the spot, lapped his tongue in the cavity there, and blew upon the wet spot. It sent shivers down Marie’s spine and arched her body up to Logan’s chest.

“Ugh yeahh, Logan. Don’t stop.” He smiled wickedly at her.

Marie needed to touch Logan badly. She needed to show him the same kind of feelings that he was making her feel. She wrapped him up in her legs before she caught him off guard, rolling him to his back on side of the bed, and straddled his waist.

“This Christmas present wants to pleasure her receiver,” Marie teased as she caressed his cheek and whispered, “Close your eyes.”


Then Marie captured Logan’s lips with her own and pulled his hair a bit rough to show him that, ‘you’re mine,’ sense while she stroked her groin to Logan’s boxers. If she was going to be his mate, she needed to show some of her own dominance to show him that he was hers as well. She knew he felt the heat of her body and groaned into a kiss from her. She gave him a strong bite on his neck but, she didn’t break the skin. Then she licked Logan’s neck from the base, over the bite, to behind his ear, he cried out his pleasure. She continued, placing butterfly kisses from his shoulder and across his clavicle stopping at his jugular notch; her favorite spot on a man. Marie moved on to his left shoulder, back across his clavicle, and once again stopping at the jugular notch. She went to town on that spot with her tongue and Logan bucked up to her, and she felt him getting harder below her.

“God Marie, what you do to me.”

Slowly, Marie began her treasure trail from his jugular notch. Her inner Logan’s anticipation of her mouth upon his nipples was driving him crazy. She nipped and kissed each new place she stopped in. His body seemed familiar to her but, this time it, it was like she was experiencing it for the first time. And really, it was a first time for her because she didn’t have to worry about sucking him dry of his mutation with her skin. She smiled at him when she thought about what their relationship would have been like if she had made moves on him like she was the first time she saw him in that dive bar in Laughlin City. Since Logan had been a soldier, Marie looked at him with a wicked grin, what she was about to do would bring a whole new meaning to Be All You Can Be…

Just to keep him guessing, instead of going to his nipples, she kept on moving south along the little trail of hair on his chest, stopping at his belly button. She flicked her tongue around it, and then out of the blue she catapulted up to his right nipple, sucked on it like a baby does of its mother’s breast. He cried out his pleasure again as she softly rubbed her hand over the opposite peck.

“Ohhhh darlin’, baby that feels so damn good.”


Then Logan watched Marie delicately kiss her way across his broad chest and repeat the same motions, belly to his left peck. She massaged them both again sending shockwaves to send him into a higher state of arousal, and then she went back down to his belly button. She paused for a moment and then she blew softly upon her creation, in the shape of an arrow, and Logan shivered.

“Would ya mahnd if ah gave yer buddy and his two best friends a nickname,” Marie seductively asked as she cupped his genitals.

“Huh? Um, I guess not,” he gave her the eyebrow, and wondered where she was going with her idea.

‘God Marie’s going to kill me someday with her sweetness,’ Logan thought alone.

“Ah think that ah’ll call ‘em Marie’s Toys, because ya know of course that these are mahn after ta-naht...” Marie came up and passionately kissed him.

“It’s a deal if I get to call these, Logan’s Toys,” he flashed her his killer smile as he’s cupped both of Marie’s ample breasts in his hands.

“Fahn by meh, sugah.”

“Continue on, ninja girl.”

“Well since these are mah toys, ah’m goin’ ta have some fun bondin’ with them. Findin’ out what makes them tick, and what makes yer buddy happy ta see meh. Now, it’s tahm ta show yer prick, a little trick, because sugah, you’re comin’ down lahk a brick,” Marie laughed, “Ah think that’s the first poem ah’ve evah spoken off tha top of mah head, in yer bed, no less.”

“I may have to keep you away from Jubilee, she’s wearin’ off on you too much baby.”

“Nevah, sugah, nevah.”


Suddenly, there’s a loud knock on the door and they both looked at each other like, ‘Who wants to get it?’

“I’ll go, you hide in the bathroom,” said Logan as he got up and slipped on a robe from his closet, as another impatient knock came, “I’m comin’, I’m comin’.”

“What the f… Do you want?” Logan said as he opened the door and there was a stranger there.

“Hi, I’m Carol Ashby, one of the holiday chaperone’s Charles Xavier hired. I have to take my daughter to the ER. She’s developed a really bad fever. Marie said that if there was an emergency I could bring my dog, Bingo here, you could watch him, and the students. I didn’t want to leave the kids and him alone.” Logan got this deer in headlights look and then kicked into action.

‘I’m gonna kill Marie… Slowly and with my tongue,” he thought.

“Yeah sure, I’ll take him.”

He wished he knew where anyone was. Both the school nurse and doctor were out of town. The other X-Men were also away from the school but, close by in case of attack. The children would be alright through the night. Ororo and Hank would be making a visit much later in the morning.

“Thank you, thank you,” Carol was so overjoyed, she kissed Logan on the cheek as she handed him the leash, “I’ll let you know when I can take him home with me again. Thank you again, bye.”

“Sure, no problem. Bye, I hope your daughter feels better soon,” he said out into the hallway.

Logan sighed and closed the door behind him. What were they going to do with Bingo? Bingo, a short hair, Jack Russell terrier puppy with a wicked streak when it suited him, definitely trained to potty in the bathroom, whether there’s newspaper down or not. He turned out the room main light and turned on the one near his bed.

“Oh Maaariee, looks like we have a visitor… You can come out now…”

Marie had slipped back into her red nightgown in the bathroom and she opened the door, creatively slipping her left leg out like a dancer, on the wall. Then she poked her head around the corner of the doorframe. She couldn’t wait to get back to business with him but first, the dog.

“Ohhh sugah, looks lahk he can sleep on the flo-ah… And you can come outta those boxers now…” Marie teasingly replied. “Put some newspapers down in the bathroom for him and he’ll be fahn.”


“Now that I can handle,” Logan dug a blanket out of his closet and arranged it on the floor for Bingo.

Bingo went over to inspect. He stepped inside the blanket and circled a couple times before he found the right spot. Once he lay down; he then brought down another blanket to cover Bingo and keep him warm. Then Logan crossed over to Marie and took her hand, leading her back to bed.
Chapter End Notes:
Well? Didja like it? Please let the muses and I know by hitting the review button. Thanks!