Author's Chapter Notes:
Countdown to the adult rated stuff in the next chapter...

WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!

Thanks to serafim for reviewing!

Enjoy!
“It will work. I just know it… Okay well, I don’t know for sure but, it has to. What time does your party start? We need to hit the road like, now.”

“Five o’clock, I think.”

“Good. My truck is loaded up so I’ll go get ready and then I’ll take ya home.”


McCoy Residence
Washington, D.C.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
5:00 P.M.

Marie and Ororo finished setting up the table as the doorbell rang. The Professor and Moira arrived first. Then Jubilee and Chloe, Kurt came with Bobby, Kitty, and Peter. Hank and Logan showed up, the last sheep in Xavier’s Flock of X-Men. Logan wore a strawberry red dress shirt, top button open, no tie, black slacks, and boots. Remy couldn’t make it because he was in New Orleans keeping an eye on the mutant scene. Things were getting more unsettled in the human/mutant battle, down there. Marie carefully kept away from all doorways because of the mistletoe everywhere, especially when she spotted Logan coming in the door. Buffet dinner was the way to go this year. Ororo and Marie had set up the most beautiful table.

Dinner conversation was light, mostly sticking to mutant affairs and things they all needed to be aware of coming down the political steam train. Hank and the rest of the gentlemen moved on to talking about football and who they thought should be in the Super Bowl. Before the women got too bored, Moira helped Charles to remember his agenda. Then they tackled discussing changes the Professor might be making after the first of the year. They all gave their input to help him narrow down the ideas to which would be most beneficial for the school.

After dinner, they all gathered around the McCoy’s tree to pass around gifts. The Professor passed out his first. Gift certificates to a fine dining restaurant experience in New York City at Le Cirque. Ororo and Hank gave out trips to African safaris. Bobby, Kurt, Peter had gotten together and gotten Logan, Hank, and the now walking Charles Xavier, passes to go paintballing. Logan chickened out for the time being and gave Marie an emerald and diamond necklace he bought on the way to bringing Hank home. Marie gave out her gifts early because she was supposed to be heading off to the airport. No one knew other than Jubilee and Ororo that she was actually going back to the school and Logan’s room. She gave out the trip to Chloe in front of the others, and the other trips to Disneyland in secret, with a little speech.

“Ovah the years ya’ll have put up with Logan and ah’s relationship as it stands, and this is how ah wanna repay ya’ll. Now, ah must say good naht because ah have a plane ta catch. Merry Christmas, everyone.”

“We should be going too,” Jubilee said, “I’ve gotta get this young lady to bed and it’s a long drive.”

“Be right back everyone,” Ororo said.

Marie and Ororo went out to the porch and Marie got into her vehicle. She could see Logan watching her from the living room window, and she felt his thoughts projecting through to her mind. He was wondering if her leaving was the gift that Jubilee had talked about, and was hoping that he hadn’t screwed things up. Trips to Disneyland? Wait. He didn’t get a gift from Marie. Everyone else got a trip, but him. Something was off. He had been distracted by Charles at the time so he hadn’t noticed. Marie tuned him out and the slight guilt she felt for not giving him his ticket with the others soon disappeared as she adrove down to the end of the drive way. Then Jubilee and Chloe followed behind her and they headed back to the school.


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
9:00 P.M.

They get to Logan’s room and Marie let herself and Jubilee in. Chloe helped to set up the folding boxes, setting each one inside the other, like tchotchke dolls. Marie went into Logan’s bathroom and changed into a fire-red nightgown. She fixed her hair, romantic style with lots of ringlets down the back of her hair. The rest pulled up and back, while she let her streaks hang in the front, framing her face. Then she did her makeup.

“Whoa Marie! That is hot, chica. Logan’s going to love the split up the side.”

“Did ya remember the small oxygen tank?”

“Yeah. Where did you get that? I might go shopping there for Remy,” Jubilee helped Marie into a rather small box, partially filled with green velvet pillows. “He loves looking at the latest advances in gadgetry, anything really that gives him an advance in stealing.”

“Ah got it out of an onlahn catalog. Are we all set?”

“Yes. Now I’m going to close up all the boxes and lock up Logan’s room like we weren’t here,” Jubilee said.

Marie started using the oxygen tank. There was enough air for her until Logan got there. Jubilee did as was told and headed home. In case of emergency, Marie had a very sharp switch blade if she needed air.


McCoy’ Residence
Washington, D.C.
10:00 P.M.

“How come you came back so early,” asked Logan.

He hadn’t known that she had come back into the house, put the left-overs into containers, and into the refrigerator… He had been busy visiting with the others until they had all left. He had been sitting with Hank, smokin’ by the fireplace. He, his favorite cigar, and Hank, his favorite pipe, a couple windows open to get a cross breeze. They both knew Ororo hated it when they smoked indoors.

“Logan, it’s late now. Why, did you think I was going to drive Marie to the airport? She said she forgot something at home and decided to take a cab from the school. I checked on Charlie, took care of the left-over food, and dishes. Oh, and I think I saw Santa heading to the school on my way back inside, earlier.”

Logan’s eyes seemed to light up and he suddenly has a wide smile complete with the eyebrow move on his face.

“I thought you were taking her to the airport, that’s all. I knew it was a long drive. Look, it’s getting late. I’m goin’ to go home and catch the three a.m. airing of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.”

“Good night Logan and Merry Christmas.”

“You too, Ororo,” Logan said good night to Hank.

All the others had left earlier. Something had made him stay longer. He thought Marie had been catching her flight so he had gotten lost in watching the fire as it blazed in the English style, large open fireplace. He felt bad that he hadn’t asked her to stay with him for the night. He headed home in his truck and using his own special enhancements, made it home within three hours instead of the almost six hours of driving. He hoped that Marie would call to thank him for the gift in her room.


Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Friday, December 25, 2009
1:30 A.M.

Logan smelled Marie’s scent in the air as he got closer to his room. He wondered if she had stopped by his room before she took the cab to the airport. He unlocked the door, opened it, and flipped on the light to a big surprising huge wrapped box in his room, complete with a big red bow. His eyes went big as saucers and his eyebrow arched. Oddly, Logan stopped to listen. He could hear a heartbeat and movement inside the box. Then the movement stopped and the heart began to race a bit. He wondered if Marie had gotten him a pet but, no, it smelled like Marie…

How had this gotten in his room? Marie would be at the airport by now. He could call her cell but, he thought she probably had turned it off because of in-flight regulations. Logan looked up to the big tag hanging from the box and flipped it over to read.

“Merry Christmas, Santa Baby,” Logan read aloud.

Logan knew this present was from Marie and it was big but, what could be so big to fit in a box of the same size? He pulled off the first lid and found another box, just a little smaller than the one before it. Finally, he reached the fifth and last box but, it looked too small for Marie to be hiding in. Little did he know; his Marie was able to fit inside He pulled off the last lid and opened the tissue paper. There is Marie, sitting against the back of the box, legs spread, and against the pillows in the box; her index finger hanging from her bottom lip, eyes dark and seductively looking at Logan.

“What the...” Logan’s eyes are near bugging out once more and his slacks were suddenly painfully tight.


Marie reached out a playfully posed hand to Logan. He helped her out of the box and set her down, her matching fire-red three inch heels to the on the floor.

“I… I… I thought ya were goin’ to the airport?”

“Ah couldn’t leave without givin’ ya part of yer Christmas gift, now could I sugah? Ya are the only Santa Baby ah wanna be spendin’ Christmas with.”

“No, indeed not. What exactly is my present and why is it in halves?”

Marie hit play on the CD player remote she had hidden between her breasts to distract him. She tossed the remote to the bed, and then she took Logan’s hand, led him backwards to his bed as the strains of the karaoke version of Santa Baby, by Eartha Kitt began to play. She took her place in front of Logan, who was on the end of his bed and staring intently at Marie.

Santa Baby,
Just slip a sable under the tree
For me
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby,
A '54 convertible too
Light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight


Logan couldn’t believe it. Marie was singing the song to him and she was pretty damn good. She was really having fun with the hand motions. Her movements were teasing, tempting him, and Wolverine was very interested in just taking her, right where she stood.

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'll check off my Christmas list

Marie’s torture was almost too much to handle. Logan was about ready to explode. She puckered up just for effect and Logan pictured those lips other places on his body. He hoped Marie hadn’t been kissing anyone else, or he’d have to hunt them down. He hadn’t smelled anyone else on her so for now she was safely his, almost. They had been doing a delicate dance around each other for almost 8 years, give or take a few months. Everyone knew Marie was in love with him for years but, no one wanted to force the hand of fate and make Logan realize what he was missing. Now that he finally realized what he’d been missing in all that time, he wondered why he had been in denial for so long. Once he told her that he loved her, he supposed in his mind that would make them officially an item.

Santa Baby,
I want a yacht and really that’s not
A lot
Been an angel all year
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Logan’s mind went reeling, Marie in the bikini he bought her for the trip… Maybe she knew? He laughed at Marie’s hand motions for a sailboat.

‘Oh baby, Marie’s gonna get a yacht this year all right, complete with a Wolverine to sail her,’ Wolverine thought to himself.


Santa honey,
One little thing I really need
The deed
To a platinum mine
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Marie is having a blast and out of the corner of her eye she noticed Logan’s raging hard-on.

‘Just hang in there Wolvie, just a little longer,’ she thought.

Santa cutie,
And fill my stocking with a duplex
And checks
Sign your 'x' on the line
Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

He watched as Marie moved closer, slipped down slowly to sit upon his right leg, and she gave him a big wet sloppy kiss on his cheek. She giggled as it left a big lipstick imprint on his cheek that he saw when he happened to catch his reflection in a mirror.

‘Marie, it’s yours… Anythin’ for you baby,’ Logan thought.

Most of all of Logan’s fantasies were coming true as Marie continued stimulate his senses. She even implanted a few more for perusal at another date. Definitely something to keep him company on the nights when he had to be on a mission or he was away from the school. Something to remind him of what he left behind so that he would get his business or the mission completed as fast as possible to get back to her.

Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Lets see if you believe in me


Marie switched knees and placed another big wet sloppy kiss on the other side. Her knee rubbed against Logan’s erection as she switched sides and he groans in her ear.

“Ah really do believe in ya Logan, always have.”

Santa Baby,
Forgot to mention one little thing
A ring
Chapter End Notes:
Hold on to yer britches... More's comin'. Hope you all are enjoying this. Review when you can, they keep me going too.