Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Naked Logan Ahead!

LOL! Well my lovelies, reality is coming back to a head. It's time to head home to NY... And maybe Logan's getting cold feet?

Please enjoy because I am writing more!
“Oh mah gawd, Logan, what did ah do? Are you alraht?” She felt so horrified that she had hurt him that tears began to form in her eyes.

“I’m okay baby, I’ll heal. Are you okay,” he asked, his voice lush with concern.

“Ah don’t know what happened. Ah remembah suddenly feelin’ free and then things went blahk.”

“It’s okay darlin’, I’m fine, see, all gone,” he said and leaned in to kiss her.

“No, it ain’t okay. Ah hurt you,” she stopped him with her hands on his chest before his lips could claim hers.

“Okay, you want the truth? It surprised me, yes. Did it hurt? Yes, but, in a good way.”

Marie softened when she saw that Logan wasn’t taking her attack too seriously, he did heal after all. She needed to move on. He stole a few butterfly kisses to kiss away her tears, which made her eyes immediately fill with more; tears of love and tears of happiness.


There was no choice for Logan but to collapse upon her beautiful chest because she had sapped him of almost all his energy, not with her mutation though, he needed time to regenerate. He laid his head comfortably against her chest like a babe in her arms. He held her close and tight around her waist. Logan smiled as he nuzzled sleepily at her breasts, his breaths slowing and softly cooling her skin. He felt her kiss his crown as she began to gently stroke and comb her fingers through his scalp.

"Ah will always love ya, sugah, mah Wolverine."

"I’m gonna sleep here for the rest of the day in your arms, darlin’."

"Sleep mah love, ah’ll be heah when ya wake up,” she offered as he felt her smooth the errant hair away from his forehead.

Logan pulled the covers up around their bodies, fell asleep to the sound of Marie’s slowing and steady heartbeat in his ear, her chest rose and fell, their bonding more solidified.


Marie began to stroke in lazy circles on his back, felt his breathing slow, and even out. She decided to slip into a little slumber as well, warm and contented. There the two of them slept together for a few hours.


Grand Californian Hotel
Anaheim, CA.
9:00 A.M.

An hour later, Marie felt the weight of Logan on her chest missing and she woke up. Logan had only just gotten up minutes before to head off to the bathroom. She sat up and stretched her arms up over her head. Then she stood and grabbed her robe from where she’d left it. She dressed in the Army green colored robe from the hotel. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door to their main suite as she tied her sash. Breakfast had arrived. Two carts worth of food arrived with wait staff from the kitchen. They wheeled in both carts and Marie signed for it before she saw the staff to the door. Then she went back into the bedroom and flopped down on the bed as she heard the toilet flush. A couple more minutes later, Logan came out in his birthday suit and she tossed him his sweatpants.

“Geez, Logan, ya think we can eat all this?”

“You said to order two of everythin’.”

“Ah was kiddin’, sugah. Ah thought ya would just pick out somethin’ lahk what we eat at home.”

“I’m sure we’ll find room for it. If not, we can find a way to take it along for a snack later.”

“Perhaps.”

“What is on the itinerary for today?”

“We don’t have ta check out ‘til eleven but, ah wanna go do some shopping. We don’t have ta be at the airport ‘til three,” Marie said as she packed a plate for Logan and herself for breakfast.

“I’m gonna go check out ESPN Zone, check out the hockey score from the game last night. I’d planned to check on the score last night but, we went out, and I was too tired when we got back to check.”

“Bah the way, we need ta take all this stuff ta the bus. Then we can check out, shop, and then go directly ta the bus aftah.”

“Sounds fine to me,” Logan said as she watched him lay out the clean clothing he wanted to wear, and she started to pack up everything else. “Wait, bus? What have you got goin’ now?”

“Ah hired a bus to bring all-ah our friends and family heah from the airport. Instead-a takin’ a limo back, ah thought we could rahd with them.”

“You want me on a bus full of kids… Are you serious?”

“Well yeah. Ah figured we could snuggle together in the far back seat.”

“Right near the bathroom, right?”

“Oh crap, sorry. Ah forgot ‘bout yer nose. We can make shore there’s a room freshener.”

“Marie, you’re not solvin’ the issue. Addin’ a room freshener makes it worse.”

“Boogernuts. Just please grin and bear it, and ah’ll make it up latah. Make that growl and bear it…”


Logan went back into the bathroom to change, and Marie dressed again in that hot little pair of black under things Logan took off of her that morning, jeans, her old Army boots, and a forest green t-shirt. She packed up the rest of her things after slipping her boots on over her socks. She called down to the front desk and requested help to come carry their things down to the lobby where the bus would be arriving soon. It was due in at 11 o’clock in the morning.

“Sugah, ah called for help ta come and pick up our stuff. Ah’m gonna go check out. Come on down when ya get done in heah.”

“I was hopin’ you’d join me.”

“Ah wish ah could but, ah got things ta do, sugah. Ah’ll owe ya quite a bit when we git home.”

“You know I’m gonna collect, darlin’.”

“Oh yeah sugah, ah know, and ah’m waitin’ ‘til then.”

“I’m countin’ down.”


Marie rushed down to the front desk even though she could have express checked out through the in room television set. She was steaming when she saw a copy of the bill, and paid for the extra charges anyway. Ororo was supposed to have told their friends and family, that they were responsible for any charges if they bought anything. She assumed the pay-per-view porn channel charges were from Bobby’s room, although she didn’t know why, with Kitty in the room and all… She made a mental note to whip Bobby in their next Danger Room session if it was true. Maybe she needed to have a heart to heart with Kitty? She didn’t know for sure which would come first but, she knew she would have fun beating on Bobby in training.

Once Marie finished up the bill, she flopped into a big overstuffed brown leather chair in the center of the lobby. She waited for Logan to come down to the lobby. She sat and people watched before she called the number on her cell to find out where the bus location so they might be able to load the under-carriage with luggage.

“Ready ta go,” Marie asked Logan as he walked up to her, while the bellman took the luggage cart to his podium outside to watch over it.

She gazed at him, starting at his chest, moved down, and returned up, and to his face, his hair impossibly perfect. He looked smoking hot in his jeans, boots, tank, and red flannel over shirt, with rolled up sleeves. To complete the look he had the infamous eyebrow arched.

“Like whatcha see darlin’?” He asked.

“Hell yeah, sugah. Ah should make ya do a little turn on the catwalk for meh,” she kidded, him looking too sexy for his jeans. “Look, there’s Hank and Jubilee. Ever’one’s supposed ta be heah bah now.”


The newly engaged couple went across the lobby and met with Hank and Jubilee.

“So where is ever’body,” Marie asked.

“Hank and I were just discussin’ that chica. From the sounds Remy and I heard last night, either the Professor and Moira were busy or Bobby and Kitty got it on.”

The cluster of friends laughed at Jubilee’s comments.

“Well, ah know it was the Professah and Moira. Bobby was hittin’ the porn channel last naht. Ah just paid the hotel bill,” more laughing.

“What is this joyous eruption about,” Charles Xavier asked, as he walked with an arm around Moira.

“Nothin’,” Jubilee replied, turning red a little.

“If nothing is so funny, then why are we standing around? The bus is waiting.”

“Sorry Charles, we didn’t notice it had pulled up,” Hank spoke.


Grand Californian Hotel Driveway
Anaheim, CA.
11:00 A.M.

The rest of the X-Men crew arrived with the students along for the trip. Ororo took charge and checked everyone off the list so they wouldn’t forget anybody. Each person loaded up their luggage and immediately went to pick out their seats. Marie rushed to the back and claimed the three seats in the very rear of the bus for Logan and herself. She put her and Logan’s backpacks, and the items she wanted to hand carry home, up in the overhead compartment. Logan came to join her a few minutes later.

With everyone on the bus, Ororo stood up front to make an announcement.

“Now we have a little time to do some last minute shopping and then we have to get on the road. We have to be at the bus by one and the airport by three. Please be aware of the time. Please make your last purchases and get back here as soon as you can. See you all later.”


Logan was sitting in the back with Marie and quietly purring in her ear. He smelled they had a visitor and looked up to see Chloe Le Beau watching him and Marie.

“Can I tag along with you,” she asked.

“Sure,” Marie replied before consulting him.

He wanted to go shopping with Marie alone, not that he hated Chloe but, he just wanted to be alone with Marie. Somehow, he wasn’t about to let that stop him. He looked around for a solution but the gang had already splintered off to go shopping. He was stuck. Out of the blue, Chloe saw something and ran off.

“Chloe! Where are ya goin’,” Marie yelled.

“The Lego store, I’ll meet ya at Build-A-Bear Workshop,” Chloe yelled back.

It was better than Logan could have hoped for. Chloe took off on her own so he and Marie were alone again. He walked with her to Island Charters and bought a couple Hawaiian shirts for when he and Marie got to use the yacht, and a new leather jacket. Marie left to go to Sephora to purchase some make up. Logan promised to meet up with her at Illuminations.


Marie floated off to Sephora and purchased herself some new makeup, perfume, new cologne for Logan, and bath stuff. She moved on to Illuminations. A store filled with displays of various sizes and colors of candles. The store was still decorated for Christmas, faces of snowmen, reindeer, and Santa’s. So many aromas filled the air. She smiled when she spotted Logan coming into the store holding his nose.

“Heah, smell this,” Marie said as she handed Logan a mulberry candle.

“Mmmm, sweet like you,” Logan whispered in her ear.

Marie felt her knees melting.

‘Gawd, da all men have a one-track mahnd?’ Marie thought as she put the mulberry candle back and handed him a votive cinnamon candle.

“Hmmm, spicy like I want our love life to always be baby,” Logan whispered, again in her ear.

“Logan, please stop, ya ain’t gonna get any raht now and I cain’t change mah underwear. They’re back on the bus, so stop makin’ meh wet,” Marie whispered in Logan’s ear to get back at him.

She giggled as Logan groaned and followed her around the store like a lost puppy until she could tell he couldn’t handle all the smells in the store anymore.

“You know what, I’m gonna head over to ESPN Zone and I’ll meet ya at that bear place.”

“Fahn, see ya lata.”

Marie bought almost one of everything. Her basket had been over full when she got to the counter. She headed to Basin and bought more bath stuff in her and Logan’s favorite scents. She knew Logan was just going to go wild every time she walked by him after taking a bath the night before in them. She knew what his favorite scents were from her inner Logan. Whenever she used them in the past, Logan would hang out in her room, on her bed but, once she pulled the plug out of the drain, he’d be gone. Marie knew he was in her room because she could smell the lingering scents of cigars, earth, and something that was uniquely Logan. Now that they were engaged, all bets were off the next time she tried to take a bath. Maybe he’d stay the next time? Once she put her credit card away, she wondered when she might bring up the subject of moving in together. Maybe she should wait a few months? Maybe she should sit back and wait for Logan to bring it up?


While Logan was at ESPN Zone he bought Marie a jersey from each of their favorite teams. He bought himself a little something as well. On the way to meeting Marie, Logan thought about what he’d like to do for when he got the opportunity to propose to Marie the way he wanted to. Did he want to do it in a forest like setting or something like being on a beach in Maui? Did he want to make it a big production like Marie had or did he want a private proposal? He had many things to consider. How did he think Marie would want him to propose? Would he have to get down on one knee? Would he travel to Meridian and ask her parental units for her hand? Hell yeah, if it meant it made Marie happy. But what if, what if they didn’t want their mutant daughter marrying a man like him? After all, he was far older than she and he had a past he was still gingerly trying to piece together with her. Worse yet, what if they didn’t want her to marry another mutant so that they could so that they could try to breed her to make children without a mutation like hers? What if they said no and that they never wanted him to see her again?
Chapter End Notes:
LOL, you survived!

Love, love, love ya'll for your reviews! Thank you in advance.

They really do keep me goin'!