Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!

WARNING: No Drinks On Computer Alert!!!

Hey all, this is post Hugh Concert... And I'm dedicating this to tamisnead, serafim, Xgirl14, Tricky Business, and the wonderful Sandra who I met in SF! You all Rock!

Enjoy and feed my appetite for reviews so I can feed the muses. Thanks!
Grand Californian Hotel
Anaheim, CA.
5:32 A.M.

Marie woke up with a giant urge for something to eat. She had eaten the night before at the engagement party their boss threw for them. She figured it was her inner Logan fueling this munchie craving. Maybe it had been the dancing the night before that had made her use up so much energy? Didn’t really matter, she was just plain hungry. As she became aware of her surroundings, she felt a heavy adamantium filled arm across her abdomen.

‘Oh no, ah’m trapped. Gawd, ah’d kill for one of those burgers from that place Jubes took me to back home,’ she thought as she tried to carefully move Logan’s arm.

It took a bit of work but, she got him moved where she could get up. Marie slipped on a robe provided by the hotel, grabbed her cell phone, and room key. She stood outside the room and from memory dialed the extension number for Room Service. So, she ordered a big, fat, juicy, well-done hamburger with fries and a strawberry shake. She waited out in the hallway corridor so as to not wake up Logan, who she assumed was sleeping like a baby. Twenty minutes later, the food arrived, she signed for it. Marie slipped back into the room, shut the door as quietly as possible, and then she barricaded herself in the bathroom by locking the door. She sat on the edge of the tub and began to eat. When she was stuffed it was almost seven o’clock, she slipped back into bed with Logan hoping that things would go on as normal like nothing happened.


Logan fully woke up when he felt the bed dip again. Marie was back and it was time to tease her. He pretended to be asleep as he reached across the bed and cupped her right breast. He scooted over closer, began to nuzzle her neck, using his breath and lips to arouse her.

“How was your snack?”

“Snack? What snack?”

“Marie, I smell charbroiled cow, well done, and vegetable oil. So, I assume that was fries, and strawberries in the air, and I know it ain’t comin’ from me.”

“Damn, the shake. Sorry.”

“I missed you.”

“Ah can certainly feel ya did,” as he knew she could feel him warm and hardening at her left thigh.

“How ‘bout we pick up where we left off last night?” Logan growled low.

“How ‘bout ya let meh go ta the bathroom, freshen up, and then ah’m all yers.”

“Fine but, if you aren’t back in five minutes, this Wolverine is going to pounce on his prey without clearance.”

“Okay,” Marie wickedly teased as she grabbed some clothing from her bag and disappeared into the bathroom.

He got up and opened the curtains. The sun was up and beautiful, just like his Marie. He looked out over the view of the bear head on the Grizzly River Run water raft ride in California Adventure. Marie opened the door at four minutes and fifty-one seconds, not that he was counting or anything. He smirked to himself.

“This room is a little too cold for mah lahkin’,” Marie commented as she came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a pair of black panties and a matching bra from Victoria’s Secret.


‘Grrrrrrroooowwwwwllllll!’ Logan thought as he turned to come greet her. Wolverine whole-heartedly approved of her choice in attire.

“Come ‘ere then, let me warm you up, darlin’,” he wrapped her in his arms and began to whisper naughty things in her ears.

“I’m slippin’ off these lingerin’ stitches from your soft body baby. Yeah, I’m gonna feel your breasts as they whimper in my warm hands. Then I’m gonna taste your neck,” he began to playfully seduce her.


She gasped as she felt his words ignite a fire within her, his mouth placing kisses on her neck and sucking on the places his lips once were.

“Oh yes...” she moaned and wavered for a second.

“Don’t pass out on me, ninja girl. I'm just tryin’ to warm you up, baby,” he said.

She was barely conscious of the fact that was undoing her bra with one hand as he began to pull down her panties to the floor with the other. She felt his large hands cup her breasts, relished in the feel of their weight.

"Ah’m not yet… Mmmm, warm hands,” Marie sighed.

“Your skin… Mmm, mmm, mmm… Has a flavor I have a hunger for. I’m gonna hunt here… Around your neck… Or here behind your jaw… Maybe even behind your ear, down to your collarbones, caressing your thighs up to your lower back,” Logan said as he stopped to kiss and lick in those aforementioned spots.

“Gawd,” Marie cried out in a breathy moan. She had to slow him down or she was going to explode before the party got started.

She nuzzled her nose into his neck as he scooped her up into his arms and carried her to her side of the bed. He set her down gently and almost in a flash, he took off the sweats he’d pulled out of his backpack while she’d been in the bathroom. She watched him as he kicked the pile of sweats over to his bag on the floor.

“Damn, yer fast! Gettin’ warmed up is so much fun even though it’s gonna be lahk 78 outsahd today,” she said in a bit of excitement. “Could ya hold meh for a while, a kindah full body hug,” Marie asked Logan.


Logan made sure she was comfortable and rested his body upon her. Kissing her sweet lips was like going to heaven and hell; heaven because her lips were perfectly made for kissing and hell because he couldn’t stay away from them for long. Fire on her lips consumed him on a regular basis, her lips were like a drug addiction or as close as he could get to one since he healed quickly. She made him feel lighter than air when she was with him which was hard to do since he had adamantium laced bones. Marie entwined her arms around him, ran her cold hands over the warm skin of his back, he jerked back.

"Damn, your hands are freezin’,” Logan complained, took them into his own and breathed warm air on them.

“Ya know what they say, sugah, cold hands; warm heart.”

Logan held Marie’s hands near his heart, hoping that his body heat would warm them up.

“Ya think mah hands are bad, you should feel mah feet!” Marie surprised him as she put her feet on his calves and gave him a shock.

"Darlin’, we’ll just have to cure that," he said as her eyes closed.

He let go of her hands and reached over her to grab a bottle off of the nightstand on her side. He wrapped a hand around her foot as he worked some of her favorite lotion, Peach Serenade into her skin. It had a strong peach scent as if they smashed a lot of them into one bottle, minus the pits of course. He felt her foot jerk a little when he found a sensitive spot on her foot and she giggled. He tried to move on with the other foot but, every once in a while he found that sensitive spot again to play with. With his slow and sensual foot massage, soon Logan could smell something sweet coming from her inner blossom core. He leaned in closer to that flower and suddenly he was hungry for her honeyed nectar.


Marie felt the rough pad of his tongue down ‘there,’ as she always dreamed it would one day be. She felt the roughness again stroking her jewel and sending hundreds of nerves a flutter. She gripped the sheets as he continued to wind her up into a coil.

"Please," she moaned, her feelings of the sensations from Logan’s attack on Space Mountain came roaring back to life.

She felt his tongue as he licked her heated walls and she thrust up into his face, her body craving more. Marie reached his head with her hands and massaged his scalp as she held his face to her core. Her cries of pleasure defied her ears, as she couldn’t believe that it was her making all the noise. She felt his nose play with her touchy ball of nerves as he dug his face into her as deeply as he possibly could into her core.

"Logan… Please! Oh… Gawd… Yes," she pleaded as she felt his tongue penetrate her repeatedly, driving her mad.

Her coil became as tight as her grip on the sheets. She clutched the sheets for dear life, any tighter and she might even rip them. She wanted him to cover her with his body again, waiting to feel his weight as it pressed her into the linens, and wanted to feel his warm shaft inside her, driving inside her in an old as time pattern.


"Please what, darlin’? God you taste good Marie,” he teased her and went back to lapping up his pre-breakfast appetizer.

Logan came up and licked a trail up her body, stopped at her breasts to suck on the beautiful, slightly light pink orbs with brown hardened nipples he found there. Then he came up to let her taste his mouth. He kissed her deeply and took her body to another level of pure pleasure.

"Damn torturah! Please, ah want ya insahd meh," she whiningly moaned after he broke the kiss.

“You sure baby? This train ain’t gonna stop until it reaches the other side of the mountain.”

Marie’s hands gripped his hair and pulled his head down hard, her kisses deep and demanding. She knew they would destroy Logan’s grip on his control over Wolverine because of the advice her inner Wolverine gave her. She heard him growl and knew the animal was coming out and had to claim her. She made sure that her legs were parted for him and she felt him settle his weight upon her. Her wetness made it so easy for Wolverine to slide home into her flower. Marie screamed out in pleasure as he totally filled her to her core womb, the pleasure so acute it was closer to pain. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist in anticipation of the ride he was about to take her on. She held him there tightly, inside and out, not letting him move at all as she began to milk him inside her.


“Marie, oh my god...” he moaned as he came up on his elbows to look at her.

Logan fought back to get control over himself and won but, the truce wouldn’t be for long, especially once she let her grip on his member go. Her hair smelled of magnolias, vanilla, gardenias, and a little alcohol. He figured it was a kind of perfumed hair spray she’d put in before they had gone to dinner. He carefully reached down and placed his index finger onto her love bead. She began to squirm and it slightly drove him a little deeper into her willing flesh. He put a little more pressure on the pearl and began to make small circles around it.


Marie bucked, sharply crying out Logan’s name, repeatedly. Her hands began kneading the muscles in his back, pulling him closer to her once more. She knew he could feel her inner muscles flex and release again.

"Please..." she begged again and thrust up hard to his groin, trying to urge him to let Wolverine loose.


Logan wanted to move faster but he left it up to her. He felt her hands wander down to his ass, grip onto his cheeks with her short fingernails, and she tried to push him deeper into her. He drew back and set a slow rhythm to get her used to his size again. Then he picked up speed, faster and steady. He knew she got his message that he was still in control. Marie suddenly surprised him by nipping at his ear. Wolverine roared to life. He growled and then let into her like Indy cars on the speedway, faster, harder, forcing her to hang on for dear life. The animal took both of them into another level of bonding.

Between panting for air and the sound of his body slapping up against her skin, he moaned her name. Every thrust felt like he was doing something right, like he’d found home. Marie gazed into his eyes, he to her, both burning with desire, and he felt as if he could fall into their endless depths to be lost for all time. She held on to him for all she was worth and the Wolverine relished in the hard driving rhythm; he brought her legs higher to grip him around his ribs. It changed the angle so he plummeted deeper faster, the slide of his warm shaft rubbing against her engorged pearl made her arch back, pant harder.

"Ah love you,” she screamed between gasping for air and meeting his thrusts.

‘God she’s fuckin’ tight and baby’s movin’ just right,’ Wolverine thought as he brought Logan closer to the finish line. The animal gave this parting thought as he gave Logan back control. ‘She’s mine but, she’s yours for now, bub.’

"Oh darlin’," Logan groaned as he stopped, rolled her up above him, and felt her skin slick with moisture.


Marie wiggled her behind on his flesh as she settled on top in the saddle. She leaned over to grip the headboard and she was off, riding hard and fast, not caring if she might temporarily break his saddle horn. Her breasts hovered tantalizingly close to his face, just waiting to be played with. She almost felt the sweat pouring out of her skin as they worked to the most amazing climax, the scent of sex and sweat pleasing her inner Wolverine. Swiftly, as if Logan had read her mind, she watched him come up off his pillows, and take her breasts into his mouth, one at a time. He teased them with his tongue, a little bite, and then he would suck on them.

“Aaah Logan, yes!”

‘Ah could dah happy lahk this!’ Marie thought.


‘Damn, she’s drivin’ me crazy!’ Logan thought.

She rode him wonderfully, as if she had been pulling on his memories, maybe she was? He’d never know because he wasn’t sure she’d admit her womanly secrets. Logan felt her essence dripping down upon his skin as he thrust into her. He gave her all he had and then he roared out her name so loud that he thought the world might know what they were up to. Fortunately, the floor they were on was virtually empty since it was the floor for newlyweds and their wedding parties, mostly empty bedroom suites inside of one main common suite.

"I love you, baby. Mmmm, my darlin’, Marie," he said.

As he kept thrusting a few more times, he howled before threw his head back, and came deeply into her. His orgasm triggered something in Marie because suddenly, she pushed him back down to the bed, roared as she threw her head back, and screamed his name, crying out her triumph like some wild animal over its prey. Her blood engorged inner flesh clamped down on him, almost like a vice. Her short nails weren’t as short as he thought, as they raked down his sweat-slicked chest, left bloody red tracks in their wake.

“Gaaah… What the hell, Marie,” Logan yelled.

He had no idea that inside her that his Marie wasn’t in control, the animal mate to his animal inside him had escaped. Logan watched her lick up the blood from his chest, savoring it like one might a fine wine. Something was off with her. She looked… Well, more feral like. She pulled him back up and brought his mouth to suckle her nipples like a kit. He heard her gasp as he felt her fingers comb through his hair. He found himself over her again as she abruptly, came back from the blackness.


Marie had no clue what happened to her either. She had blacked out for a time and came back to find red scratch marks healing on Logan’s chest…
Chapter End Notes:
Yeay, you made it...

Please use the review button before getting the next hit of story... Yes, there is another chapter!