Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Silliness Is About To Be Unleashed.

Seriously, not as much as I would have liked. This chapter is rather serious in the beginning and works its way south... LOL!

I hope you all don't mind two chapters at a time. I can't believe we're over halfway through this story... And it's gonna fly by... Just watch! There's only 5 more chapters of this story. Then we go on to the Sequel!

My Evil Twin lost the coin toss and I'm sending out this chapter for ya'll. I hope you enjoy it and savor it. And thanks in advance for any reviews!
“Logan, don’t be a dick. I have my girl. Go get your own,” he heard as the wind kept blowing by his ear.

Then he heard another voice he didn’t understand who it was coming from but, it felt familiar.

“Accept James, she is the one,” the female voice said.

Then unexpectedly, Logan felt his hand being pulled to Marie’s, he tried to resist but, the force was too strong. What he didn’t understand, was that his mother’s spirit had been watching over him since the day he’d met Marie. She had been watching over him after her death. She was the one who drove the girl to leave home and go to the dive bar in the middle of snow buried Laughlin City to find her son. She had hoped to atone for her sins by seeing that James was happy. Victor wasn’t her son but, she did try to see that he was happy but, she failed because he was much too angry, much like his father late father. They also had the same kind of blood lust for killing. Fortunately, her James hadn’t been so dark in that respect. He cared for humanity, though he saw very little of it from humans, especially after what the government had done to him. He closed the box and slipped it into his jeans pocket. Abruptly, Logan pulled Marie into his arms.

“I love you Marie, yes. I will,” he whispered in her ear.


While he was hugging Marie, she slipped their audience a thumb up. Then the group surrounding them began to cheer and clap, Logan’s cousin Lara and Ororo, in tears. A few minutes later, Marie backed away to allow Logan to look up and notice, the entire X-Men team, students, the public, and his family were there around them. They surrounded them like a giant hug while the public that had stayed for the event moved on.

“Did you plan all this?”

“Ah did have a little help,” said Marie before she went to hug Logan’s cousin and the rest of their family.


Somewhere deep down he knew he should be annoyed with Marie for setting him up in such a grand manner and so soon after they shared their love. But also somewhere deep down, he didn’t seem to care at the moment. He decided not to put on the ring until they officially got married. Then Jubilee came around to shake his hand but, faked him out into a hug when he went to reach for her hand.


“Congrats Logan. I knew you had a brain in there somewhere.”

“You knew about all this?”

“Yes, I just couldn’t give it away. Thanks for listening to me for once, Wolvie.”

Remy just tipped his hat and turned his girl away from Logan before she continued to ramble.


“It’s about time, Logan,” said Charles as he walked to Logan.

“Yeah Chuck, I guess it is.”


Lara came over and hugged her cousin. “Congratulations. I was beginning to worry.”

“I’m going to need Frank’s and your help soon. I wanna to propose to her the right way soon. Twice cain’t hurt, right,” he asked.

“No, it couldn’t Logan,” Lara answered, her face beaming.

“Don’t say a word.”

“Your secret is safe.”


“I’m so happy for you, chica. You finally got your Logan,” Jubilee said as she hugged Marie.

“Yes, Jubes, ah did, and ah’m expecting you ta be there as a pretty matron of honor and Chloe can be a brahdsmaid.”

“Oh yes! We would love to.”


“We’re so happy for you,” said Ororo and then hugged Marie; then Marie hugged Hank.

“Watz, goin’ on,” asks little Charlie and Marie picked him up.

“Yer Auntie Marie is gettin’ married ta yer Uncle Logan.”

“Yay,” the little boy said and claps. Then he hugged Marie around the neck, she handed him back to Ororo.

Then Marie went to find Logan. She took his arm and turned to the others to make an announcement,


“We’ll see ya’ll latah.”

Everyone said their farewells for the time being, the X-Men, and teams of students spread out all over the park again.


Sword In The Stone Ceremony
Fantasyland
4:15 P.M.

Marie and Logan watched the ceremony start. A little boy and a little girl went up and couldn’t get the sword out. A Disneyland employee dressed as Merlin asked the opening ceremony question.

“Is there anyone who wishes to seizeth this kingdom as rightful ruler?”

“He does,” and Marie pushed Logan forward, Logan turned to scowl at her.

“Do you sire, what is thy name?”

“Logan,” Marie yelled out. “You’ll have ta excuse mah fiancé, we just became engaged.”

“Well congratulations, now what better a wedding gift to a bride than a castle?”

Marie laughed out loud, and little did she know that in the crowd, Hank was filming, as Ororo and Little Charlie stood watching.


Logan jokingly grasped the hilt and pulled up on the sword in the stone. To his shock, it came out and the look on his face, priceless. He looked to Marie who was holding her sides as she laughed and then started clapping. Merlin took off Logan’s hockey cap and placed a crown on his head.

“All hail King Logan, long live the king!” Merlin loudly said into the microphone. “All hail King Logan, long live the king!”

Logan flashed the eyebrow at Marie as he held the fake sword and slowly he began to smile at all the attention. The ceremony ended and before Logan could leave, Merlin stopped him.

“Sire, please stop by City Hall to pick up your deed, before the park closes tonight at midnight.”

“What deed?”

“To your kingdom of course,” he said as he walked away with the sword to put back in the anvil.

“Logan, wait sorry, King Logan, what’s gonna be the first thing yer gonna do in yer reign,” asked a happy, smiling Marie.

“I’m gonna kiss my Queen.”

He took Marie into his arms, gave her a passionate and deep kiss.


Sword In The Stone
Fantasyland
4:30 P.M.

Hank caught that kiss on video as well.

“Ororo, would you mind if I followed them for a while?”

“Yes, a little but, I think it would be fun filming Logan and Marie. I will film and you go play with Charlie for a while. You don’t get to spend as much time with him as I do during the week.”

“All right then and we can meet up later.”

“I’ll call you when the tape runs out.”

“It will make great footage for their anniversary,” Hank said.

“Where’s momma going?”

“Mommy’s going to go play with Auntie Marie and Uncle Logan, you are going to play with Daddy for a while.”

“Oh-tay. I wanna see Mickey.”

Ororo kissed little Charlie and then gave Hank a kiss before catching up with Marie and Logan. Hank headed off with his son to Mickey’s Toontown. The charges they had intermingled with the other groups so that they didn’t have to take any one else with them. It was just Hank and Charlie on their own.


Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
Fantasyland
5:00 P.M.

Marie started to massage Logan’s shoulders while they are in line, because she’s bored. Logan instantly started purring.

“Ye-ahh Marie, right there. Oh yeah.”

“Like that, sugah?”

“I’ll give ya a half an hour to stop that. Mmm, yeah,” he said as she hit a particularly sensitive spot.

Marie laughed and stopped as the line moved. Then she moved on to massaging his lower back, and right near his sciatic nerves.

“Marie, my Queen… You keep that up and I’m going to… God, that feels so good.”

“Do what?”

“How many,” the ride operator asked

“Two,” Marie said as Logan came down from the hazy heaven Marie had shot him up to.

From there Logan let Marie take over the driving wheel and sat back to enjoy the ride. Later on, he took over the spinning wheel at the Mad Tea Party. Ororo stuck with them and tried to keep herself hidden from view. After those two rides, Marie and Logan walked arm in arm towards Tomorrowland.


Mickey’s House and Meet Mickey
Mickey’s Toontown
5:00 P.M.

“See Charlie, there’s the bed Mickey sleeps in.”

Hank and little Charlie waited in line and the boy got to meet Mickey. Mickey signed an autograph for him in a little autograph book Ororo purchased and little Charlie gave him a big hug as Hank took pictures of all the moments for Ororo to share. It was fun to watch the little boy’s interest change and he is almost out the door when Hank called him back. Then they went to Chip ‘n Dale’s Tree House and Donald’s Boat. Hank took a nearby seat next to Goofy’s Bounce House to rest while Little Charlie bounced himself crazy, using up energy left and right. He would sleep like a peaceful happy child in the crib the hotel provided.


Autopia
Tomorrowland
5:50 P.M.

“Have ya noticed that ‘Ro is followin’ us with a video camera,” asked Marie as they waited in line to ride Autopia.

“No, where?”

“No, don’t look, sugah. Ah’m not sure what she’s up ta but, ah think we should have some fun and lose her on a rahd.”

“I suppose but, is it wise to make an African weather goddess angry?”

“Quite raht. She cain’t have much more tape. We’ll ditch her when the tape’s ovah.”


Out of the blue, Logan started to massage Marie’s shoulders, this time because he’s bored and turnabouts fair play.

“Yes Logan, whaddya want?”

“Who said I wanted anythin’? I’m just repaying a kindness to my kick ass ninja girl.”

“Right there, a little deepah, sugah,” she moaned when he hit the spot he was aiming for.

‘Oh there’s no way we’re stayin’ here ‘til midnight,’ Wolverine thought as Logan reminded him that the park closed at midnight that night.

“Like that darlin’?”

“Ah’m gonna give ya ‘til midnaht ta stop that… “

Logan laughed and started to rub her lower back as she was wrapped in close to him with one arm around her neck, and Marie felt herself become slightly wet while her back was to his front.

“Logan, ya have ta stop now, sugah,” Marie said and stiffened up her body.

“Why’d you freeze Marie?”

“Because we’re almost next and ‘cause ah’m wet,” she teasingly whispered into his ear.

He closed his eyes and tried to gain control of his body back before the situation became unpleasant.

Marie and Logan got separate cars, hers behind Logan’s. Ororo managed to get a car behind Marie’s. Logan shot his car out of the station and Marie was hot on his tail. Ororo kept up as best she could with a palm-corder in one hand and the steering wheel in the other, until Logan set a trap. Marie bumped into him and then Ororo hit Marie, very big no, no. She turned around and waved at ‘Ro. Then she and Logan take off again, as Ororo laughed. Logan and Marie were off the ride before Ororo could catch up at the exit. Her car would start but, it moved at a much slower pace, and by the time she got off the ride she could barely film them as she spotted them heading in the direction of Space Mountain.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you can continue to savor it, savor it all week, and let me know how tasty it is by hitting the review button. Thanks in advance for your tasty reviews!

I had hoped to post more but, we'll see. I'm not sure how much writing I will get done over the weekend. I'm going to be spending it in San Francisco with HUGH JACKMAN!

When I come home from Cloud Nine, I will try to get back to writing after my joy-gasm fades. Ta-ta for now.