Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Adult Sexual Content!!!

WARNING: Drink On Computer Monitor/Keyboard Alert!!!

There, fair warned, LOL. Hope you like this chapter and enjoyed it. Please let me know when you can in your busy daily lives. Enjoy!
“What is it sugah?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is it tha sword?”

“I don’t know what’s happening to me.”

“Come, let’s git ya outta heah. Put these in yah bag for me would ya?” She asked Logan, he did, and then he let her lead him on to Splash Mountain.

Marie was deeply concerned with Logan’s health now that by watching him she figured out that he was having flashbacks of his past. In one day he’d had two so far and she decided that they needed to talk to Charles when they returned home. She wondered if his mind had built new neural pathways to some of the parts of his brain that held his memories, which could be a blessing and a curse, depending on the type of memories and how Logan processed them.


Enchanted Tiki Room
Adventureland
11:00 A.M.

Hank, Ororo, and Charlie went through the turnstile at the entrance of the Enchanted Tiki Room into the Garden of the Gods and Goddesses of Hawaii. They found a place to sit and Hank went to buy a couple pineapple spears to snack on. While he was away, there were voices of male and female Gods and Goddesses telling their stories about what parts of the Earth they rule over to the guests on the benches outside the Tiki Room doors. He returned with the fruit and Ororo shared hers with Charlie, Hank shared his with Ororo. The fruit so cold, juicy, and fresh that it tasted like it had been flown in from Hawaii that morning. Soon the time came and they all went in. Ororo put them in the middle of a seat in the back near the exit if Charlie got too scared. Not that it would be scary at all with birds and flowers singing from the ceiling.

“Everybody, now. In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room, all the birds sing words and the flowers croon,” one of the birds guided the group of guests.

“In the Iki, Iki, Iki, Iki, Iki, Iki Woom, all the birds sing worms and the flowers boom,” sang little Charlie McCoy.

Hank and Ororo laughed at their son. Charlie did rather well with the whole experience. Even through the huge drum solos and rain storm. When the show was over they went out the back exit and down the steps towards Frontierland so that they could stay near the castle.


Autopia
Tomorrowland
12:00 P.M.

Bobby, Kitty and five students met up with Charles and Moira, and their six students in the line at Autopia. Somehow the adult partners got switched and Moira ended up with Bobby and Charles with Kitty. Charles was really having a good time getting to explore his new body and Kitty picked up on this. He didn’t have to ask to drive their car because she offered it up to him.

“Is it just me, Professor, or are we glad to be rid of those two for a little while,” kidded Kitty before she climbed into the passenger side of the car.

“Direct collision, counselor,” said Charles, smiling as he got into the driver’s side. “But, that’s just between us.”

See Kitty, just after high school went to college, attended law school, and graduated in May earlier in the year. She entered into the law profession instead of technology, so that she might be able to defend any mutant that had legal woes.


Mad Tea Party
Fantasyland
12:00 P.M.

Kurt, Peter, and students were spinning around in the teacups and laughing. They spun so fast that at the end of the ride their cup was still spinning. They all had to walk arm in arm out of there, trying to hold each other up.

“Anybody hungry,” Peter asked the kids.

“Yea-ugh!” They cheered back before another wave of motion sickness tried to come over them.

“Vee go find food and vee sit in zee shade for a vial,” Kurt said.

Charles Xavier had given the X-Men a stipend to be able to buy food and souvenirs for them to take back to the school. If they so wanted, the students could buy a gift for their friends to take back because they weren’t able to come. So Peter, the leader of his group of six plus Kurt headed towards the Village Haus Restaurant in Fantasyland, across the path from the Casey Jr. train ride.


Splash Mountain
Critter Country
12:00 P.M.

Finally, after an hour Marie and Logan got into a log designed type of boat on a track under seemingly indefinite river of water. She made certain that Logan was positioned in the front seat and then climbed in behind him. She snuggled in closer to his back because she was a woman with a plan. As the ride moved along, she began to slip her hands into his pockets, the lower she reached she found what she was looking for her, ‘toys,’ through the thin material. She heard him groan when she reached her target.

“Maarie, what do you think you’re doin’,” Logan asked over his shoulder.

“Playin’ with mah toys,” she whispered back, knowing full well that he could hear her over the music of the ride.

“Remember, you’re the one that imposed the, we’re-in-public-rule.”

“So? You gonna tra and stop meh? Besahds, no one’s gonna be able ta tell what ah’m doin’, sugah. Ya gonna get drenched and no one’s gonna be able ta tell ya came in yer boxers,” she said as she began to massage the bundle with her hand through his pocket.

“Oh god Marie, I’m not wearin’ boxers,” Logan whined.

“Just make shuah ya got mah arms trapped around ya before tha last drop.”


Then Marie made fast work of his zipper and left the top buttoned, as he felt her coming into his clothing, ready or not. Logan sucked in his lower lip and gritted his teeth to keep things quiet as she took his warm flesh in her hand. She began to stroke him and then they started down the first small drop. He saw it coming and grabbed Marie’s left arm tight. She began pumping him faster as they cascaded down the waterfall. When they reached the bottom, she slowed her hand, Logan wasn’t badly soaked, and he blocked most of the water hitting Marie because of his size. He couldn’t believe she was continuing to have fun at his expense as she kept her hand moving around his warm member.

“Hey Mmmaarie… Remind me to pay you back for this later.”

“We’ll see Wolvie,” then she stroked her thumb over his head, stroked his slit, while the other hand went to stroke the special butterfly.

“Oh yes darlin’, you can bet on it, especially for that little move,” Logan said and then gritted his teeth again when she hit another sensitive fleshy spot.

‘Hmm, dark private places to get Marie off in… Oh god what was that she just did?’ Wolverine thought while Marie drove the man crazy.

He tried to pull up the visual memory of the park map without much luck.

“Ugh Marie, I like that, baby,” Logan groaned.

Soon they were about to go down the huge drop, Marie had done her job well, and Logan was ready to finish this interesting ride. Three seconds after the log tipped down, they were on descent, and he had her left arm trapped close to him. Marie was snuggled tight into his back as her right hand continued to get him off. She sped up her hand, moving as fast as the boat down the last drop.

“OH MAAARIEEEE,” Logan came and suddenly a flash went off in his face.


The ride was almost over; Marie put her toys away and zipped Logan up, while she assumed he was trying to figure out what the hell the flash had been. She got out of the log first, helped Logan to stand, and get out because his legs were a little unsteady. She put her arm around his waist.

“God I can’t believe we, you, just did… That,” Logan said as they slowly made it to the exit.

As they exited the ride Marie noticed Logan up on a television monitor above their heads.

“Logan… Ah didn’t know ya had it in ya,” she declared as she started giggling and blushing.

“What’s so funny?”

“Just look, sugah,” Marie replied and pointed up to the monitor.


Logan looked up and never in all his life did he want to crawl up in a cave and die. His contorted face as he came in his jeans was forever immortalized on film, and he started to turn seven shades of red. At least the camera hadn’t captured his genitals on film as well. Marie was now laughing so hard at seeing him on the screen, and the more she laughed, the madder he got. Sure it was embarrassing but, what could he do about it? He couldn’t un-take the photograph. Maybe he was mad because the image on the monitor put a chink in his perfect bad ass reputation. Somehow, someway, he was going to get back at her for what he perceived as a royal set up.


Marie wasn’t too surprised when he blushed, stormed off away from the public eye, like a grouch. He marched off and sat on a bench outside across from where Country Bear Jamboree used to be. On a sudden impulse, she rushed over, bought the picture, and made damn sure they destroyed the picture on their computer systems to make Logan happy. The employee gave her the picture with a shaky hand because she had terrified him. Then she made sure she put it away from all eyes in one of the bags carrying her purchases. It was a personal picture and there would be hell to pay if it got out into public view.

“You’re not goin’ to show that picture to anybody are ya?”

“How’d ya know ah bought it? Okay, fine, no, but, it shore is a damn good piece of blackmail material, if ah get tha itch. Oh yeah this is prahm material. Ah think ah’ll use it next tahm ya decide ta put meh through hell in tha Danger Room, fer no reason.”


“I do that because I care about your trainin’.” However, Logan felt sufficiently warned of her intentions when it came to the picture.

‘You really oughtta get somethin’ on her,’ Wolverine thought in Logan’s mind.

“How ‘bout the Canoes before we hit Tom Sawyer’s Island?”

They left the bench and started walking, seemingly like they had made up and were fine but, no one messed with the Wolverine and got away easy.

“Ok, then ya have-ta feed this hungry Marie.”

“Deal. Tell ya what, head up the road, and I’ll meet ya there. I want to stop in here first.”

“Sure, sugah.”

Logan went into the Pooh Corner store and eyed this huge Pooh bear he’d caught sight of on the way to get to Splash Mountain. He forked over the $300 and he had the huge Pooh bear delivered to the school. He thought it might look good in a nursery of his own making once Marie got pregnant. They had done it several times already but, her hormonal make up wasn’t optimal yet, he could smell so. Someday it would be and he wasn’t sure he was prepared for that day yet but, someday he would have to be; having a couple ankle-biters with her seemed like a good idea. He could already picture Marie pregnant, barefoot in a pastel yellow sundress laid out, her head resting back on his right shoulder, and her back to his as she sat between his legs under a tree. Him reading to her and the kidlet-to-be her favorite story one sunny, slightly breezy afternoon. Logan didn’t worry himself with the possibility that she couldn’t get pregnant or the fact that passing their mutations on to their offspring would be at a greater degree because they were both born mutants, that time would come later.


Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
Critter Country
12:45 P.M.

Marie climbed into a canoe and Logan sat in front of her. She wondered why he hadn’t sat next to her. Maybe he was still mad at her for setting him up and buying the picture. The boat full of people, they pushed off from the dock and the ride started. As they started paddling, Logan purposefully started getting Marie wet.

“Logan, stop it. You’re getting’ meh all wet.”

“Turnabout’s fair play, suck it up, Marie.”

“You wish, sugah.”

“Not too much water in the canoe folks or we’ll sink,” said the employed crew member behind her.

She really wouldn’t have minded getting wet but, she had on a white t-shirt with the saying, ‘Baby Likes To Rock It Like A Boogie Woogie Choo Choo Train’, on spread banners in the design and short denim shorts. The saying was also a song by one of her favorite bands that she grew up listening to back in Meridian, called, The Tractors. Her bra began to sort of peak through the wetness of the shirt. Her socks and shoes were wet and she couldn’t put on dry socks because her shoes were still wet. Not to mention her short shorts were now quite wet.


Tom Sawyer Island
Frontierland
1:35 P.M.

Logan and Marie made it onto the island and they went up the left side of the island to an embossed metal map on a podium to check out what was on the island. He quickly spotted where he wanted to go, and he dragged her off to the nearest dark spot, Injun Joe’s Cave. There he pinned Marie to the wall in darkest, widest part of the cave.

“We don’t have long before someone comes to kick us out.”

“Just shut up and kiss meh, sugah.”

She locked her arms around him and he kissed her deeply, while he ground his groin to hers.

“Logan, yes.”
Chapter End Notes:
Well? Did your computer screens and keyboards do okay? Good, I'm glad. Hope you'll review and let me know if the twisties are exciting or I should tie them off right away.
Thanks in advance for your reviews!