Story Notes:
This is the first set of chapters for the My Big Phat X-Men Wedding. Very adult rated in these chapters.

This used to be a story I wrote for another fandom but, I lost all my notes to finish it. So, I am repurposing it for our two favorite lovebirds. I’m not exactly sure where all the places are, so please excuse the dramatic license.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I’ve never posted here before, so here goes… Thanks to Tami for all the help you gave me in my quest not to suck at my storyline. Thanks to all you fabo writers out there for the inspiration.

Comments and questions are welcomed, and if I don’t get any, I know where to find a highly sexually frustrated and angry Rogue and Wolverine to send to battle with all your muses for the right to be the Alpha couple of the school. LOL!

Disclaimer: I do not own the X-Men characters, they belong to the powers that be and not me, darn! I am not making any money off of this. I promise to return the characters unharmed. I know if given the chance ya'll like to read a good romp in the sheets so, please enjoy!
Logan’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Friday, December 18, 2009
6:30 A.M.

James Howlett, aka Logan, aka Wolverine, woke up to an almost freezing room. The pilot light must have gone out again on the furnace. He rolls to the side of his bed and sits up. The soles of his feet touch the floor and it is even colder than the room is.

“I just had to forget wearing socks to bed last night,” he says out loud to himself.

Logan reaches into his dresser, grabs a pair of tube socks, and slips them on. He decides his breakfast will be his coffee in the small kitchen when he sees it’s snowing out. His thoughts strangely roam and wonder if Marie’s gotten him a gift for Christmas. Today was the last day they will be in the classrooms, and next Friday was Christmas. If he was going to do something for her he had to do it right away.


Beginning Art
First Floor Classrooms
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
Friday, December 18, 2009
6:30 A.M.

Anna Marie Caldicott, aka Ms. Rogue to the students, arrived early and was sitting in her classroom, with lights on and the blinds pulled, plotting what to get her friends for Christmas. She had a model of a Ferrari 410 Super America Edition in 1/18 Bordeaux in burgundy for Pete, to add to his collection of cars. She decided to get Hank and Ororo a Sex-In-A-Bucket-Kit. Marie decided to give it to them privately after their annual x-mas party on Wednesday, the 23rd. For Jubilee, a gift certificate to a big chain bookstore. She even got Kitty a back massager, because she spent long hours working in the communications office. Marie knew Remy was a fencer through Jubilee, she thought he might collect swords too, so she bought him a Goddess Fantasy Sword. She laughed to herself…

No collection would be complete without a sword with a dancing Goddess on the hilt and she thought it would be funny to see Jubes get jealous of Remy holding another woman in his hand. For Bobby and Kurt, tickets to their favorite bands, and for the recently returned Charles Xavier, now walking, she thought about a ski trip for him and Moira. On second thought, with the scowl on his face this morning, Marie decides to make them other plans at lunch. She couldn’t stand it if he had a skiing accident and lost his legs or his life from her idea. She starts to think about a gift for Logan when said man knocks at her door.

“Come in.”

“Mornin’ Marie, somethin’ wrong?”

“No, whah?”

“Well, when you’re closed up in your classroom with the blinds pulled, it either means you’re workin’ on a lesson plan, I’m gettin’ a quick bit-a smoochies, or somethin’s up.”

“FYI, Wolvie, there’s nothin’ wrong, sugah. Ah just needed some time to myself before ah got started on mah work for taday.”

Logan leaned on a corner of her filing cabinet and tried to spy on what she was working on. Marie caught him and hid the list in her desk, mentally making a note to hide it in her briefcase after Logan left.

“Makin’ a list and checkin’ it twice, ninja girl?”

She had to smile. He’d started calling her that after she beat his best random challenge in the Danger Room. He even had the settings so high he wasn’t sure he would get out without a flesh wound or six.

“What business is it of yours? As far as ah knew, you’ve been a naughty boy this year.”

“So, what will that get me?” Logan arched the eyebrow toward her.

“A lump of coal in your X-Men uniform if ya don’t get goin’. Now git, Logan.”

“Yes, Mrs. Claus,” Logan teased.


Beginning Art
First Floor Classrooms
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:00 P.M.

Marie with a nice warm deli sandwich in one hand, and the telephone receiver in the other, was talking to her travel agent. Her lunch had to be inside today because it was just too cold out and staying warm was key. She ran into Professor Xavier in the smaller kitchen earlier when she went for hot coco. She did some good recon and found out the Professor had no plans for Christmas yet.

“What about ah… Hawaii,” said the agent.

Marie doesn’t hear Logan knock and enter, overhears her answer.

“Well Hawaii for Christmas would be lovely. Ah think he deserves it, go ahead and book that. Ya have his information still?”

“Yes, Marie. I’ll call if I need anything else.”

“Thanks Kaye, bye.”

“So who are you going to Hawaii with Marie?”

Marie jumped in her chair at least a foot.

“What do you want now,” she asked angrily.

“The reason ya missed lunch with me, and who are ya goin’ ta Hawaii with?”

“Ah’m notbut, I may reconsider, and ah was busy gradin’ papers. Ah didn’t wanna get stuck with alla this for the holidays. Would you?”

“Nah, I have the students grade each other’s papers. Make them do the work.”

“Oh you… Git. Mah next class is comin’ in soon.”

As he turned and walked away, Marie happened to catch a view of his ass as it walked away from her.

‘Yeah ah’d love ta get ya on some tropical beach, in nothin’ but board shorts hangin’ low on those hips. Okay, maybe no board shorts,’ Marie thought as she smiled then blushed.


Martial Arts 101
Gymnasium Level 1 Underground
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
1:20 P.M.

Logan carries off the leftover Chinese from the small kitchen and tried to finish his lunch while working on his thoughts for the Martial Arts 201 class. A thought crossed his mind; here Marie was making her list… What about his list? He had a model of a Corvette, instead of another Indy race car for Peter. He would make sure he baby sat the kiddies because of the gift he was giving Ororo and Hank. He bought Hank and Ororo a two-night stay at a local B & B. For Kurt, a new submarine game for his PS3; he bought Yellow a pair of toe socks as a gag gift. The year before, she got him a six pack of Molson’s because she ran out of time to get him a gift. She didn’t realize that it was the best present for Logan that he could ever remember getting, other than Marie.

He bought Kitty and Bobby, tickets to their favorite sports teams’ games. Remy was getting a 20 year old bottle of scotch, which Logan decided he needed for putting up with Yellow, and for Chuck and Moira; he bought box seats to Varekai by Cirque Du Soleil. He had hopes that maybe Moira would run off to join the circus and stop wanting personal martial arts lessons. Now, what to get for Marie? He considered not buying her anything, just telling her that he loved her evermore while they made love for the first time. Logan wasn’t much of a talker of mushy stuff and still hadn’t said that he loved Marie even after she controlled her skin, before the cure failed. Good thing she hadn’t taken it. She did kiss him on occasion, stole moments to touch him above the belt buckle to show she still wanted him around, and told him that she loved him, every day.

Yes, they had been doing that slow delicate dance for five years and he was starting to feel that time was up for holding back. She could touch, why wait? He felt that would be a gift they could both share but, he changed his mind citing, that he just wasn’t ready. What if their friendship soured because he said it? Things were going good the way they had them. Then Logan’s mind began to wander and a mental picture of Marie in a bikini like the one that black woman wore in James Bond’s Die Another Day. Then he remembered that was what he was going to get himself for Christmas, the Complete James Bond set.


Marie’s Room
Instructor’s Wing
Xavier’s School for Gifted Students
Westchester, NY.
5:20 P.M.

The Professor had let everyone go early at 3:00 p.m. It was only a half an hour early but, greatly accepted by everybody. Marie tossed her happy holiday good-byes to everyone and immediately headed for her pearled; forest green painted and rebuilt 1994 Corvette C4 Nitrous to finish her last minute shopping. While sitting in traffic, she heard an old Eartha Kitt song on the radio.

Santa Baby,
Just slip a sable under the tree
For me
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Santa baby,
A '54 convertible too
Light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Marie began to think it over. The song was pretty catchy; she had been a damn good girl all year, especially waiting for Logan to get his act together. She already had a Corvette so she didn’t need another car. A sable would definitely be nice but, she wasn’t into collecting furs. Her man was almost all fur… Just the right amount to be wild, naughty, and still look up kept. PETA would be on her ass as well if she did.

Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'll check off my Christmas list


Marie considered herself off the market, because she realized that the only one she was made for was Logan. She decided to hang on to their friendship for as long as took him to realize that she wasn’t going away. She realized a while back that Logan’s three issues were his age difforence between them, and a fear of attachment and abandonment. If Logan did not commit to Marie then he wouldn’t have to feel the abandonment like he felt when he found out his father wasn’t his real father. In a way, Marie felt that Logan just didn’t want to commit so that he wouldn’t feel trapped. She knew Logan couldn’t bear losing her and vice versa.

Santa Baby,
I want a yacht and really that’s not
A lot
Been an angel all year
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Just what she needed, a boyfriend with a yacht, and just her luck, the Professor probably owned one she could borrow. However, the thought of Logan and her going sailing didn’t sound like a bad idea, at first. A little rest, fun, and lots of sun sounded good to Marie but, Logan couldn’t swim that well in deep ocean water.

Santa honey,
One little thing I really need
The deed
To a platinum mine
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

She’d settle for the deed to his heart. Marie laughed at a mental image of Logan trying to come through her chimney and getting stuck. Although, adamantium could cut through brick...

Santa cutie,
And fill my stocking with a duplex
And checks
Sign your 'x' on the line
Santa baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight

Oh that would be so nice if she had a duplex where she could have a studio downstairs and her show room upstairs would be one whole floor. He could pick her up after a showing and go out on the town. It would be nice to be able to sign Mrs. Marie Logan-Howlett on her checks if they decided to get hitched.


Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany's
I really do believe in you
Let’s see if you believe in me

It almost brought a tear to Marie’s eye as she thought about how much she believed in Logan, much more so than she did of herself at times. She wondered if Logan believed in her as much as she did of him.

Santa Baby,
Forgot to mention one little thing
A ring
I don't mean on the phone
Santa Baby,
So hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry...tonight

It would be a miracle came true if Logan asked her to marry him but, she knew he needed baby steps right then. It would be a dream came true if she could raise a litter of kiddies with Logan, maybe even a whole branch of trained X-Kids of their own. By the time Marie got through traffic and to her room, she had a plan in form and ready to carry out but, a change of clothing was necessary. Marie rushed into her room; into her room so fast she didn’t notice that there were roses on her bed, shaped like the letter I.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, what didja think? Did I forget to mention that one of my nicknames is Evil Queen of Cliffhangers? Bwhahahaha!