Heh. Bet you all were waiting for a hot and steamy tale of our little sexual adventure… Nope. Not going to kiss and tell. It was good. It is good. Have been together a year now. At first it was quite awkward… Oh, what the heck! Might as well share this one, too.

There we were, sitting on her bed. Finally on the same page. Almost. I was still trying to get over the fact that I was going to get to know a completely new side of her. She was already planning what to wear for that occasion.
“We have to go shopping. I need something to wear when… Well, I can’t be naked. I don’t want to kill you.”
“Hush. We do this properly.” She looked at me like I suddenly grew a second head to my shoulders.
“First we date.”

I’m a fucking moron. We weren’t at the same page. We weren’t even on the same fucking book. Where I was going to sweep her off from her feet like some freaking knight in shining armor, she was planning how to get me between her legs as fast as possible.

I knew she was up to something, when I came back to her room later that evening. We were going out. Had a table from a nice, romantic restaurant. I was expecting something from those old movies, well, not literally, but something long and flowing, elegant. You know. Long dress. Maybe with a little daring cleavage. I had to back out and rub my eyes when I saw her. Since when had my little Marie grown those legs and boobs? She looked absolutely edible. Short, clinging dress, ending at her mid thigh, bare shoulders and back. Bare hands. Lots of creamy, bare skin.
“Didn’t you say you didn’t want to kill me?” She just smirked and wrapped a sheer scarf around the whole, delicious package.
“Are we going?”

I can’t even remember what we ate that night. Could have been steak. Could have been a washrag. All I could think of was Marie. Something in her scent had changed from this morning. Looks she kept throwing at me were … quite scary actually. Like she could see me naked.
“I have a surprise for you later…” She whispered to my ear, and that voice made my skin prickle. At that point I started to have a hunch this was going to be our last official date.

“What’s next?” That restaurant had been my idea. Now it was her turn to pick what we could do. And hey, stop fucking laughing. Either of us had earlier experience about this dating business…
“I know a great place…”

Should have guessed. She hailed a cab, and soon I was sitting in that roadhouse, in front of the same bartender, as I had been the night before.
“Didn’t have enough yesterday?” He asked. I pointed at Marie. She was standing at the jukebox, swaying her hips and choosing a play list.
“She brought me here. No matter what she orders, only non-alcoholic for us tonight.” I shoved a wad of cash to the man. He took it and nodded.
“For both of you?” It was my turn to nod.
“And she isn’t supposed to know she’s sipping soda only?” Again I nodded.
“Listen, buddy… Are you sure you have understood this correctly? Usually men that come here try to get their girls drunk for a little action afterwards.”
“She fucking doesn’t need to get drunk for that….”

“Are you sure they don’t water down their booze?”
“I’m quite sure, honey. Why?” Glad I did that little deal with the bartender. Pace she kept drinking she would have been under the table under half an hour.
“I don’t feel drunk. Not even tipsy.” Good. Wasn’t even my intention. We had couple glasses of wine when we ate, and I thought that was enough. I paid the cab and we walked in. First obstacle reached. Her door.

“Umm…” I wanted to get in there. I wasn’t sure what she wanted. She was suddenly awfully jittery and nervous, fumbling with the sleeves of my jacket, eyes darting between floor and mine.
“Oh, fuck this. Come on.” I propelled her to my room instead. We would both need a drink. Just one. But we would both need it.

“Here.” I gave her a shot of whiskey. She threw it back, grimaced and coughed. Poured little bigger one to me. My hands were trembling, but I noticed hers were too.
“You said you have a surprise for me?” I asked. She blushed and stood up from the chair she had been sitting. I leaned my back to the windowsill when she approached. I had a sudden feeling I was going to like this surprise of hers. She stopped in front of me. I held my breath when she brought her bare hands to my face. I didn’t know what she was planning, but the look on her face told me I was really going to like it. Warm skin touched my own. Palms caressing my cheeks, pulling my head lower, and she kissed me. Just a chaste kiss to my forehead. Long enough for her skin to react, and nothing happened.

“Cure?” because if she fucking did it just for me I was going to strangle her. And Kurt. Because she sure as hell didn’t have the guts to go through it on her own. She shook her head.
“I have been working with Kurt. He’s been teaching me to meditate. Well, not exactly meditate, but some of those prayers work wonders when you have to focus your mind. I found the switch just few hours before we went to city.” Okay. I wasn’t going to gut Kurt. Naming our first child after him was closer to the truth.

I’m not going to lie. To some extent her skin was an issue to me. Not because it was lethal, but because what it did to her. It made her so unsure and made her clamp up. Now that it was off, she was still nervous, but she let her curiosity show. She wanted to undress me. I let her do it.

“Last time you wear something this stupid!” I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. She was behind me, trying to pull off my shirt. I don’t usually dress up, but tonight I had worn a real dress shirt, and she had forgotten to open the cuffs.
“Honey? Let me help…” Quick flick with my claws and shirt fell off easily. Pants and the belt left. But it looked like she was a bit distracted. I got distracted, too. She wrapped her hands around me from behind and started planting small kisses to my back, hands trying to unbuckle my belt simultaneously. I had to brace my arms to the wall. Nobody had never ever done something like this to me. My knees were about to give up, and she just kept going, covering my whole back. It felt so good that I couldn’t breathe anymore. She managed to open my belt and pants.

Ta-dah! Fanfares! Lengthy description about how big, veiny and throbbing I was! Not. Okay, I’m hung like a horse, but at that moment all the blood that should have been down there had gathered somewhere around my heart and brain. I could practically smell her surprise.
“We have to work for it, darling…” I said and turned around, shrugging pants off from my ankles. I turned her around and opened buttons of her dress. Peeled it off from her and turned her around again. Much better. All naked. She hadn’t even worn panties. I sat down to my bed and pulled her between my thighs. And fuck I was so nervous I had to twirl her around again. I lay down, taking her with me, her back against my stomach, my face buried to the back of her neck. We lay there for several minutes. I tried to calm down, and she was probably wondering what the hell was going on.

“We don’t have to do this if…” She started to get up. Crap.
“But I want to. Just… We don’t have to hurry. There’s no rush, right?” God, I sounded desperate. Well, I was. Desperate and horny and so fucking scared that I would screw the whole thing up and she would decide I wasn’t worth it after all. She turned around and pulled my head against her chest.
“We don’t have to hurry. We can take this slow. I just thought that…” She was combing her fingers through my hair, nails scraping my scalp lightly.
“What ever you may think of me, you’re basing it to my memories. My past. And that doesn’t mean a thing. It’s something that has been. This is now. This is us. Stop rifling through that filth and open your eyes. You won’t get to know me if you walk with the memory of mine.”

Big words. Well, they were only thing big that night. I was too fucking nervous. Couldn’t get it up. But she took it well. In the end we just fell asleep, my head cradled to her lap, hands around her waist.

Next morning I woke up to a pleasant feeling. During the night we had moved and turned a bit. She was behind me now, breasts pressing against my back, hand thrown around my waist. And that hand wasn’t idle. Oh, no. Not idle at all. Nails scraping lightly my sack, fingers curling around my shaft, teasing the head… For a moment I pondered weather I should pretend sleeping and let her finish, or join the game. When scent of her arousal tickled my nose, game won.
“Good morning…” I rolled on my back and pulled her on top of me.
“Good morn…” Sorry, darling. Just had to kiss you. I felt great. Little groggy and dizzy, lazy even. She was there, soft and warm, hair tousled, eyes still sleepy. Suddenly she started to squirm and giggle.
“Let go!” She slid away from me and crawled back under the covers.
“It’s cold out there…” She whispered and cuddled against my side.
“I’ll warm you up…” I rolled on top of her, between her thighs and kissed her again. Never been a big fan of kissing, but with her it was different. She tasted so good I could have spent hours just devouring her, lips, neck breasts, stomach… You get the picture. Pretty soon I was resting my head on her lower abdomen.

“Don’t…” I wanted to taste her down there, but she was too squeamish for that. Had to settle to lick my fingers clean. Even that made her blush.
“I think I found something better than beer…” Couldn’t resist that remark. And it was the truth. Believe me, there’s not many things in life I rate above it. Marie might be the only one.
“Could you just…” She was tugging me closer, wrapping her legs around my waist. Happy to oblige. Thank God she wasn’t a virgin. Would have been a slaughter. It had been quite a while when I last got laid.

She wasn’t a virgin, but might as well have been. She was so fucking tight I was scared I would break something. I pushed in, and then I had to stop. She was cramping around me, whimpering and scratching my back.
“Did I hurt you?”
“Don’t… Don’t fucking stop!” Okay. I won’t. I won’t…

I seriously thought I was going to die when she came. Whole body trashing and convulsing under mine, teeth lodged to my throat and nails digging in to my back. Learned something interesting about myself. Little pain has always been welcome, but she managed to find a spot from my neck that made me come instantly. Not as pleasant as it might sound. I screamed. Me. Screaming during sex. I was fucking mortified afterwards, but she promised not to do it again. Riiiight. Fucking little minx…