Story Notes:
This was written back in July of 2006 for a friend who actually ordered this stuff to see if it would work. No, i'm not sure how she tested it. I didn't ask. This was the last story I could find in my records that would belong here. Last one. It's not even on my site. Closet's now empty. Enjoy. :-)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, Rated G. I know my limitations. Someone else can take it from here.
Jubilee laughed when Logan handed her a small package, her portion of the morning mail.

"Here," she said, tossing it lightly back at him. "It's actually for you." The raised eyebrow made her laugh even more. "I was surfing the internet the other night and came across something you can use," she explained as he opened the box with the attitude of someone opening a postal bomb. "Rogue is like a sister to me, and I want to see her happy."

Logan held up one of the three tubes he found inside the box. "Silicone glove hand cream?"

"It's a lotion, dummy. Here," she said, opening the tube and applying a generous amount to the back of one of his hands.

"Gah!" he protested, trying to wipe it off and only succeeding in getting both hands liberally covered, along with the sides of his jeans.

"Shields hands from the drying effects of daily living, i.e. washing clothes, doing dishes, yardwork. Lasts even after washing hands…," she quoted from the back of the tube. "It's like wearing gloves, only you aren't wearing anything at all."

A meaningful glance passed between them.

"Exactly," she said to his unanswered question. "Now go, touch, caress, make her happy already."

He grabbed the tube from her and exited the foyer quickly, box tucked safely under his arm and a smile on his face.

"Jeez, the things you have to go through to play cupid these days," Jubilee said with a smile on her face. "You owe me five buck plus shipping!" she yelled after his retreating form.