Author's Chapter Notes:
Still looking for a Logan...


Italics = Rogue's inner ramblings

Bold = Other Telepaths

Now, onwards….
I cross my right leg over my left hoping to stop the buzzing I can feel in the pit of my stomach, which is sinking to my nether regions. Fuck me, NOW!

Wolverine hastily pulls on his shirt and doesn't even bother with the buttons giving the female population in the bar a wonderful view of his chiseled chest with expansive coarse hairs. His gaze is locked on me as he grabs his jacket.

Quite suddenly I grow nervous. I just saw the guy beat the shit out of Piotr…and my prospects of remaining a virgin are steadily decreasing.

If he really tries something funny, I suppose I could always zap him with my skin. But, I'm beginning to find a temptress in me awakening. I want to be ravaged, but I don't know how Wolverine would do the ravaging.

Ughh…why do I keep going back and forth? Either I want to fuck him or I don't. Make up your mind. I need a drink!

I quickly grab one of the beers 'Ro left and down it in one large gulp for liquid courage.

Jubes smacks me on the back. "Is it just me or is the Wolf-man about to head this way?"

"Please tell me it's just you," I say quietly.

I look past Wolverine for a second and see Kitty harrumphing behind his back at hurting Piotr. We all know she wasn't even going to try.

Wolverine sticks a cigar in his mouth and begins to make his way to my booth. I look up at Jubes for some inspiration, but she merely wriggles her eyebrows at me. I look past her to see 'Ro sniggering in her drink and giving me a thumbs-up.

Where did Jean suddenly head off to?

My question is answered as I see the ho-bags that were in front of me make a pass at Wolverine. Then, Jean appears with a beer bottle and gently places a perfectly manicured hand on his chest.

"Hello," she says in her seductive voice.

Wolverine merely takes the bottle from her and finally makes it to my booth. I don't need to be a telepath to know the disgust Jean is hurling my way.

Wolverine throws his jacket on the table, sets the bottle down, and takes Kitty's abandoned seat. "Beat it, yellow," he growls.

Jubes doesn't need to be told again and leaves. However, she turns around once she's behind Wolverine's back and thrusts her hips back and forth as if she's having sex. I open my mouth in shock as Jubes makes another obscene gesture with her hand demonstrating sex. Some dude grabs onto her waist and she immediately sparks.

The guy jumps back. "Mutie freak."

"Ugly fuck," Jubes retorts before heading to the bar area where Kitty is nursing Piotr with a bottle of vodka.

I turn my attention back to Wolverine, who is watching me intently. I need some courage. I quickly call up all the females in my head, which turns out to a few, unfortunately. Guess I'm going to have to make more of an effort.

"Just how long do you plan on staring at me, sugar," I say honeying up my accent. I rest my elbows on the table and let my hands fiddle with the ends of my hair as I give him a view of my enhanced cleavage.

I should invest in some more of these Bombshell bras.

Holy shit! Wasn't it just five minutes ago that I said I wasn't interested in this dick head?

I'm sure he has a nice dick though. A very nice dick. He looks like he has a nice dick. Like he's suddenly going to whip it out and impale me with it. Jubes says bigger is better and Kitty always agrees.


Wolverine's face breaks out into I'm-gonna-eat-you-grin. "As long as you let me. But we can do other things, too."

I give my shoulders a wiggle, which just so happen to coincide with the beat of whatever music is playing. "Mmmm…what kind of things?" I give him my most innocent smile.

"Darlin, we can do all kinds of things." He downs his beer and grins at me again. "Why don't we get out of here?"

"Now what's the hurry," I say leaning back. My coat has slipped from behind me and my back makes contact with the seat. I'm going to be scrubbing my body profusely once I leave this place.

He cocks an eyebrow. Damn, that's sexy.

"There's no fun in rushing things," I say shrugging my shoulders.

Wolverine's hazel eyes seem to turn darker before my eyes. That is so damn hot. I suddenly uncross my legs. Bad move because my lace panties are so wet right now, there's no point in wearing them.

Wolverine suddenly growls.

Did he just growl at me? Oh…so sexy. I wonder how it feels when he growls as his face is buried in my pussy?

"What's your name, kid?"

Ughh…calling me kid is such a turn-off.

"Rogue," I say nonchalantly.

He snorts. "What kind of name is Rogue?"

"I don't know. What kind of name is Wolverine?"

He smiles as if I dare challenge him. "Fair enough. The name's Logan."

Logan, huh? I like that.

Just as I get ready to say my name, my real name, something I've never done before and I don't know where that's coming from…'Ro pops up at our booth.

She looks out of it and gives both of us a glance over. "Interesting choice," she mutters at me before leaving again.

Logan quirks his eyebrow again looking for an explanation.

He's so damn hot!

"Bit of a nut, isn't she?"

"No. I think she's just looking forward to getting back to her boyfriends," I smile.

"Boyfriends, huh?"

"Oh yeah, they love her and she loves them. So they all agreed to share," I laugh.

Logan looks like he's thinking something over. "You aren't into that kind of shit now, are you?"

"Depends. Are you going to change my mind?"

Logan smirks at that. "What's mine is mine. I have no intention of sharing. I'd gut the other motherfucker."

I throw back my head and laugh.

Isn't this the same man who fucks anything that has a vagina? To think I was just going to call it an early night. Eric Northman will just have to wait.

Logan just stares at me as my laughter dies down. "You never told me your name."

I'm about to whimper it out…but

"It's Rogue," says a cold voice. I mean, it's so cold I get chill bumps.

Logan and I both look up at a very icy Jean. She's seems to be going red with anger. I swear, all of the reds she's sporting clash.

I take my cue. I'm a wimp. I can extract information from mutant experimenters, but I'm not ballsy enough to go with this sexcruitment.

And…everybody keeps Jean happy because she's such a "close daughter" to Xavier and partner to our Fearless Leader.

In actuality, she can give you a serious migraine if things don't go her way. There have many times I wanted to zap her with my skin but that goes against our supposed X-men principles.

I mean, whatever. If we're having sex like this, I think I'm allowed to give her a dosage of what the South's all about.

I grab my coat, stand up, and pull it on in two seconds. I guess I will be seeing Eric Northman tonight. Without a backwards glance, I head to the door.

Actually, I lied; I look back before I step out the door. Logan's eyes are on me. His face is livid and Jean has already taken my place.

And I don't feel as bad.

_________________________

I pull up my hood and reach for my keys in my pocket. I start twirling the keychain around my finger as I make my way to the bike leaning against the side of the building.

Wiping off the dampness that has accumulated on the seat due to the weather, I turn when I hear a dark SUV pulling up beside me.

The windows roll down and I hear "WHAT THE FUCK, ROGUE?"

I look to see a slightly disappointed Xavier in the front seat with a pissed Scott in the driver's seat. I shrug my shoulders.

"Jean seems to be taking care of it," I say.

"More like she probably took over it," Jubes pipes from the backseat.

"I thought you said Rogue had this one," Scott says angrily to Jubes.

Dude, I don't know why you're getting mad at me when it's your girlfriend who's like that.

I'm about to say exactly that when I hear in my head,

*My dear, it would perhaps be unwise to mention something like that at this time.*

I give Xavier a mock salute. Technically, I'm still pissed at him. I don't why he lets her carry on the way she does half the time. Maybe she's going through menopause or something….hormonal imbalance and all would explain a lot.

"Can we just leave now?" Kitty comes up beside me with Piotr leaning lightly against her.

We all silently agree to meet up at the Blackbird despite Scott's rage. Someone, as usual, would bring out the smaller jet tomorrow morning for the pick-up. Most likely it would be me. I always hate those trips getting Jean because she loves to taunt me about the sex she had while the other mutant sits there blushing and willing her to shut up. She really needs to learn that she ain't all that.

Kitty and Piotr make a move towards their car. Bobby and John emerge from a side door of the bar with their arms around each other as they follow Kitty. Jubes, Jean and 'Ro all came in the SUV. I told Xavier that he could suck it and brought my bike.

Okay, it wasn't exactly suck it…but something along those lines when I was yelling at him earlier for making me come here. Good thing he did though because I just saw the epitome of masculinity. No more fantasies about Scott.

No more!


I shuffle my feet to keep me warm and look up to see 'Ro in a furry blue coat walking…more like staggering towards us from a corner of the parking lot. She looks excited as she puts her phone in her pocket. No doubt, she was talking to Hank and Kurt, who along with Remy are holding the fort back in New York.

I turn my back to a still pissed Scott and head to my bike when I suddenly hear the bar door swing open and then clang shut.

"NOW JUST HOLD ON A FUCKING SECOND!"

Everyone freezes in place. I look up to see Logan walk straight to me and hover in my personal space.

I barely have time to register the dark look on his face and what's about to happen as he slams me into the wall.

"What the—"

Logan suddenly rips of my hood and his left hand grasps the underside of my ponytail. His other hand snakes to the inside of my coat, wraps around my waist, and he pulls me flush with him.

Before I can open my mouth to say anything else, he jerks my head back and then roughly kisses me.

Holy shit!

I think I've died and gone to Heaven…

..Well don't know about the Heaven part, but I must definitely be dead.


His lips fit in perfectly with mine and I can feel the warmth of the air coming out of his nose from where it's pressed against mine. His tongue snakes out and pries my mouth open.

I, the earlier-not-interested-chick, give him access to the further exploration of my mouth. He is essentially kissing the resistance out of me.

His tongue makes it around this way and that way. I soon find my tongue pushing his out so that I can begin my own journey through his mouth.

I get a mouthful of beer and cigar smoke, not your ideal taste, but it seems to agree with me. I can feel him smile into my mouth as he removes the hand around my waist so he could use both hands to cup my face. The kiss is becoming more intimate and caring than rough as it initially was.

*Looks like you are taking care of things, my dear. Should we intercede or leave?*

"Aww...fuck," I say and my head snaps back to hit the wall at Xavier's intrusion in my head. "I'm good, goddamnit."

I look up into Logan's eyes as he tries to decipher what just happened.

"You are good," he whispers into my ear. His voice just oozes through my ears and ignites my entire body. My body involuntarily shudders and he grins before licking a trail from my ear to my lips.

I want to go back to kissing him. I want him to ravage my mouth. I want to do more.

Logan tucks one of my platinum strands behind my ears and makes a move to kiss me again when we hear a wolf-whistle and a clearing of the throat simultaneously.

Figures Jean would be unhappy and just like Jubes to do the wolf-whistle I taught her.

"Get a room," she pipes and Kitty and Piotr chuckle. Scott and Xavier look relieved, 'Ro looks amused, and Bobby and John have a slight tinge of jealousy on their faces. I don't know why Bobby and John even came.

Logan turns to face them and his eyes fall on Xavier. "Wheels. I knew it was you."

We all look to Xavier in surprise.

Xavier shrugs his shoulders in defeat. "I was hoping you would reconsider my offer."

Logan turns completely around and removes his other hand from my face to scratch his head in contemplation. "You do know that Bucket-head and Blue Bitch have also approached me."

I want that hand back.

"I suspected so," Xavier says.

"Blue?" 'Ro calls out, stopping herself from getting into the back of the SUV. That bitch is officially drunk.

Jubes pulls her in. "'Ro, honey. No….don't even go there."

'Ro giggles and gets into the back seat only to roll down the window where she and Jubes are head to head to watch any other action that Logan and I may participate in.

Jean goes to lean against the side of Xavier's door as she continues to look at me in puzzlement and rage. She seems to refuse to wear her jacket and her nipples are pebbling at the cold under her halter-top.

She's saggier than I thought. She should really invest in the Bombshell bra.

"I would reconsider Chuck, if I had another option," Logan says with a sexy smirk.

Xavier is quiet for a few seconds. "Take your pick."

Jubes and Kitty's mouths drop open. 'Ro's too drunk to comprehend. Bobby and John look hopeful. I don't think Wolverine plays that game. Piotr is slightly miffed and Scott's rage is returning. Jean's eyes are squinted and I can tell she really wants to use her powers, but not in front of Xavier.

Besides, you can't trick mutants into coming. That's like kidnapping. Although I can't be sure if she's done it before. It would make sense to the Angel story though…

Logan growls and cocks his eyebrow. I am shocked when he suddenly slaps me on the ass. "One night with this one," he looks into my eyes, "and I may give a damn about your offer," Logan finishes.

Xavier is silent for a few more seconds, "As you wish."

Why does it suddenly feel like a flesh trade? I feel like my rights as a woman have been violated.

Before I can think anymore, Logan gives my ass a squeeze. This man can literally make me forget everything.

I'm vaguely aware of Xavier attempting to disband the show. I, however, know my true friends are finally happy I won't be humping the couch. Jean reluctantly gets into the back seat with Jubes and 'Ro as Scott happily turns the SUV around.

"My room's around here," Logan says gruffly jerking his head backwards while hungrily looking into my eyes.

I suddenly kick myself for being too mad at Xavier and not reading his profile in the dossier. I literally know nothing about this man except for the fact that he just beat the shit out of my friend, heals, and has good senses.

Here I am about to go have sex with the wild beast…well…I guess to tell the truth….I'm not really afraid. In fact, I'm excited. I can be a wild beast too.

"Guess I won't be spending time with Eric Northman and getting my good night's sleep tonight," I say as I start walking towards the direction that Logan indicated.

I'm immediately snapped back as Logan grabs my hand and pulls me tight against him. "Darling, I can guarantee you won't be remembering that fucker's name when I'm done with you."

I love the way his voice sounds. Sexy. Gruff. He could probably make me orgasm just by talking.

He continues before crashing his lips against mine again, "Besides I have no intention of letting you sleep tonight."