Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it took soooo long to update. I ended up getting my first job the day i posted the first chapter and have been adusting to the schedule ever since. it was awsome cause it was also my sis' b-day. anyway,Mystique's newest nickname is not my own, but belongs to Hobitstdoitbetter and her story, back in black. it's a very good fic, so you should read it after reading this.
{indicates thoughts}
Rogue wiped a furious tear from her check as she stomped up to the house. She never thought that Logan of all people would treat her like that. She began to run, tears sliding down her face. {How dare Logan kiss her like that and then treat her like a naughty child!} She choked back a sob and planted her fist into the nearest tree, feeling a burning sensation in her knuckles. She angrily scrubbed her eyes with the backs of her hands and took a deep breath. I hope he chokes on a chicken bone. {I am never speaking to him again, not unless absolutely necessary.} She thought savagely as she slammed the back door and ran up the stairs to her and Kitty’s room. Kitty rolled over on the bed and spoke softly into the phone, then hung up. “You okay Roguey?’ she asked, noting the smears of eyeliner all over Rogue’s face. Her inner eyebrow hit the ceiling as she saw black lipstick on Rogue’s jaw, throat and what would be her cleavage if it weren’t for her shirt. “AH’M Fahne.” Rogue said calmly as possible. “Okay. But I’m totally here for you if you need someone to talk to.” Rogue snorted and went into the bathroom to shower, sort of grateful for Kitty, not that she’d admit it out loud.


Logan woke up in cold darkness that had him momentarily panicking. He instinctively gasped for air, even though there was no air available when you were buried six feet in the ground. He choked on water instead of dirt, both relieving and scaring him at the same time. Blinking rapidly, Logan became aware of the long stick pinning his shoulder to the lake bottom. Aware he was low on oxygen; Logan popped one claw and after cutting himself free of the branch, swam to the surface of the lake. He took his time making his way up to the mansion, building mental shield after shield, afraid of what the professor would say if he knew. Logan hung his head in shame as he started across the back lawn not wanting to look up at Rogue’s room. He had destroyed her trust, all for a simple kiss.


Over the next three weeks, everyone at the mansion noticed the tension between Logan and Rogue, but figured it was due to the fact that Rogue had been grounded. Everyone assumed that since it was Logan who’d grounded her, she wasn’t speaking to him. Logan on the other hand spent the entire three weeks wracked with guilt, especially since some of his dreams had gone so far past steamy he wasn’t sure what to do with it. He felt as if there was something wrong with him, and he began sinking into a depression that had Kitty watching him extra close. Naturally, he avoided her, before he started dreaming about her too.


After all, it was not normal to dream about tying someone up and screwing them until they screamed themselves voiceless, and continue to fuck them until they both came pretty close to death. Logan wanted to talk about this with Charles, but given the star of the dreams, he just couldn’t. So during the day, he avoided Rogue and at night he cherished the long dirty dreams about her, glad not to be having nightmares. He did regret, however, the fact he’d ever touched her-she didn’t trust him anymore and that was evident by the cold shoulder she was giving him these days. Why that bothered him so much he wasn’t really attempting to figure out.


Charles Xavier was not, by nature, a worrier. When Logan became more monosyllabic than normal, he didn’t put much stock in it, figuring that when Logan was ready to talk about what was bothering him, he would. Then three weeks went by, and Logan was still not seeking his advice, but withdrawing from everyone. He often had a guilty look in his eyes, but Charles wasn’t ready to pry-yet. If Logan continued on this path he would pry, and only because he had the children to think of. If Logan kept going this way, then he’d end up in a very dark place.

Charles sighed inwardly and took a sip of his tea, watching Logan pace around the office as they waited for Rogue and Nightcrawler to arrive. Several minutes later Kurt strolled in, stuffing half of a hamburger into his mouth. “ewo professher” he choked out around his food. Rogue entered and punched Kurt's arm. “That is disgusting Kurt. Don’t talk with your mouth full of that trash you call food.” She grumped, and flopped into a chair. She lifted one booted foot to the seat of the chair and wrapped her arms around it. Ororo entered and placed a tray of tea and snacks in front of the professor. She offered a cup to Logan, who merely lifted the glass of bourbon in his hand.


After Rogue had gotten a cup of tea for herself, the professor cleared his throat. “I asked the two of you in here today to discuss a matter concerning Mystique.” He said, steepleing his fingers. Kurt began fidgeting, not looking at his sister. Rogue lifted an eyebrow in an exact replica of Logan’s most frequent facial expression. “What the hell is porn smurf up to now?” she asked dryly. Storm blinked at Rogue’s….. creative expression, but managed to pull a serene face. Logan, on the other hand inhaled the bourbon sharply, choking on it as he tried not to laugh. Kurt pouted at his sister, and the professor furrowed his eyebrows in disproval. “Mystique is seeking asylum here, she’d like-“ The professor didn’t get a chance to finish his sentence as Rogue leapt out of her chair.


“Are you fucking insane?!? How the hell can you let her anywhere near here after what she’s done? After she’s repeatedly used us?!? She’s after something, and it isn’t a place to stay!!!” Rogue panted angrily, ready to launch into another tirade. Logan placed a hand on her shoulder, and she choked the flood of words with a shuddering breath. Logan squeezed her shoulder gently, and pushed her back into her chair. He left his hand on her shoulder, making her realize that she forgave him for what had happened at the lake. “Listen to chuck, stripes. He’s not saying she is going to stay.” He said softly, tossing the rest of the bourbon down his throat.


“Mystique would like to defect from Magneto’s side. She doesn’t like the work he asks her to do sometimes. I haven’t made my decision yet because I wanted to speak with the two of you. If she were to come stay with us, I’d have her in isolation and you wouldn’t even have to see her if you didn’t wish to.” The professor said kindly. He looked at the siblings in front of him, trying to gauge their moods without using his telepathy. Kurt chewed his lip and twisted his tail in apprehension, not really sure what he felt. Rogue was burning with a barley contained rage, understandably. What surprised him was the hint of fear, buried deep under the anger. He made a mental note to speak to her later.


Kurt finally spoke. “I don’t trust her, professor. I would like to get to know her, but I don’t like this.” The professor nodded in agreement. “I doubt her intentions as well. However, I have made this mansion into a home for anyone who comes looking for one, or for anyone seeking asylum. I will think about this tonight and tomorrow, I will discuss it with your teammates.. I’d appreciate it if you did not speak to them about this until then.” He said, waiting for their consenting nods before releasing them. Kurt stayed to grab more food, smiling impishly at the professor before he bamfed out. Rogue was out of there before Kurt had reached for the first sandwich.


Logan set his glass down and went after her, catching up with her near the lake. “Ah-Ah Ah’m scared.” She whispered, facing away from him , tremors running through her body. He slid his arms around her waist, turning her so that her face was resting against his chest. “why? You know I won’t let her hurt you again.” He murmured, rubbing her back gently. She shook her head. “It’s not that, though you can’t stop her from hurting mah heart.” She said. Rogue tensed and exhaled. “Ah’m afraid of what Ah’ll do to her. Ah mean, Ah did push her off of a cliff.” It was something that haunted her every night she actually slept.


Logan’s heart clenched at her confession. He’d understood her reasoning behind it, and didn’t doubt he’d done much of the same thing to those that had betrayed him. “Porn smurf can’t be trusted, and ah’m afraid of the lengths ah’d be willing to go to prove it.” She confessed into his chest. He sighed in agreement, a wry smile crossing his face at her very accurate nickname for the blue bitch. “I’ll stop ya from doing too much damage to her.” He said, pushing her away from his chest to look her in the eye. “promise?” she asked softly. He smiled crookedly at her. “yeah, I promise.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Four days later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was in a team training session that Rogue realized how badly Logan wanted to screw her stupid. He’d been teaching them how to get out of various holds, without their mutations when it happened. Logan had been using her as a demonstration, because she was more slender and delicate seeming then Kitty. Logan had her in a chokehold, her feet dangling off the ground as he held her against a wall. His eyes burned bright blue for the five longest seconds of her life as he gazed at her, promising all sorts of naughtiness. The look was gone before she could even properly process it, and she didn’t think about it until dinner, when Wolverine emerged half way through the meal and smirked at her. She thought about that look well into the next day, and finally decided to act on it.


Wolverine paced his large living space, not sure what he was waiting for. Whatever it was, it had him restless. Then desire rocketed through his body, making his groin tighten in anticipation and his lower back to tense up. Well, he did know how to take care of this problem. He was grabbing his jacket when the knock came. He walked over to the door and yanked it open, then looked down to see the delicious girl from his fantasies. He smirked broadly and ushered her in, the smell of why she was here rolling off her in waves. He locked the door behind her and after dropping his jacket, lifted her up off her feet and pressed her into the door.


Wolverine raised one knee and pressed it into her core, causing a breathy gasp to escape her. He grinned wolfishly and lowered his head to hers, then claimed her mouth fiercely for the briefest of moments. He frowned at the taste of her lipstick and saw she still wore the mask of makeup. He lowered her to the floor and led her to the bathroom. “get it off” he ground out, barley able to speak coherently. She began doing as he requested, and when she bent to rinse her face, he rubbed his bugling front against her ass. She gripped the edge of the sink with a low whimper, and Wolverine couldn’t wait any longer. He began thrusting against her earnestly, growling in unison with her moans of pleasure. When he was nearly ready to explode, he pushed her legs apart and freed himself from his too-tight jeans. He rubbed his cock against her, and then pushed up her skirt. “Hold still” he breathed into her ear, thrusting against her again. He nipped her shoulder and then her lower back. He knelt and popped a claw out a few centimeters. Before he cut a hole in her nylons, he rubbed the bundle of nerves that were throbbing with desire. Standing, he sheathed himself with a condom from the drawer next to them and entered her.


Rogue had, for the briefest of moments, hesitated before coming to Logan’s room. Looking into the mirror and seeing wolverine’s blue gaze on her, she wondered why¬- coherent thought was gone when he thrust his cock deep inside her, filling and stretching her. She gripped the countertop harder as he withdrew from her completely and then entered her again, harder this time. She let out soft whines of pleasure as he pumped into her harder and harder. One of his hands slid around to her front and teased a nipple, pinching and rubbing. She had never ever felt this way before and didn’t want it to end. Heat began coiling her lower stomach tighter and tighter with each of his thrusts. Suddenly his hand left her breast and he pushed her shoulders down until her cheek rested against the cool tile of the counter. then gripped her hips in both of his hands. With canines gleaming in the mirror, he withdrew once more and thrust again, the new angle and his vise-like grip on her hips allowing him to go deeper than before. His next thrust almost hurt, but then there was nothing but pleasure as his thrusts became more frantic. She closed her eyes and let the sensations roll over her. He growled and yanked her flush against him, then bit her shoulder roughly. It was enough for the universe she occupied to collapse in on itself, and she vaguely heard his primal scream as he rode in on wave of ecstasy just behind hers.


Several minutes passed before he pulled out of her and rid himself of the condom. Wolverine had never been more sated and excited at the same time before. This one was very good, and he didn’t plan on letting her go anytime soon. With a predatory smile, he took her hand and led her into the bedroom, then turned her for a hungry kiss. When the pull started he made a displeased sound. Suddenly he remembered something and let her go. Going to the back of his closet, he pulled out The Box. It had been hidden in his room because ultimately, anyone stupid enough to try and get past him was going to die, and if they did get by him, they deserved The Box.


Rogue watched with hooded eyes as the Wolverine dug into his closet, his jeans sliding down his ass. She smiled at the view. He turned and handed her a slim box, waiting for her to open it. She opened it and tilted her head at the slender silver choker that was accompanied by a key on a gold chain. He took the key and put it around his neck, then placed the choker on her. He turned her after a brief lick to the cheek. He locked it on her with the key from around his neck. A stat icy feeling raced through her body, and then he was kissing her with such deep lust all else faded from her mind. She smiled as she realized that she hadn’t hurt him, then leapt up onto his hips kissing him all over his face. He smiled and kissed her back, then ripped her clothes off.


Logan woke up to sunlight streaming into his eyes, the heady scent of sex and strangely, spearmint. He lifted his head, more relaxed and liquid feeling then had in nearly a year. He turned as he caught Rogue’s scent, about to growl at her to get out, for fucks sake, when he saw her curled onto her side, her very naked side, covered only by a sheet that had slid off her shoulders. His eyes bugged out as it registered that it was the mingled scent of them that was creating the sex smells. He fled into the bathroom as she stirred. A minute later there was knock on the door. “Logan?” she said in voice that told him she’d been screaming for good portion of the night. He sighed deeply, early choking on the smell of them in the bathroom. He turned to the door. “Look, I don’t know what happened last night, but it aint goanna happen again, got that?” he said bluntly after opening the door. She gapped at him as he slid past her and shoved himself into a pair of jeans and a shirt. He needed to go sort out his head, and it had to be away from her. “I’m goanna be gone for awhile.” He said then fled the mansion before chuck figured out what he’d done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rogue fumed for the next two days, until her inner wolverine smiled wickedly and gave her an idea. By the time he returned five days later, she had everything planned out. After dinner the day he returned, she went to his room and knocked until he opened it. She held out a hand and in a cool voice said “You owe meh five hundred dollars for the services ah rendered to you last week.”
Chapter End Notes:
sorry if the sex scene was stilted and weird- it's my first time writing NC-17. feedback is welcome
(sorry if formating is bad- WARFA wouldn't let me load the document from a file...so i had to cut and paste. as of 5/30/2012, this story is up for adoption... My computer ate the rest of the story and I have no idea where I was going with it..