Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a warning, this is sex here folks, so if you don't like or want please be aware that this is a chapter filled with it.
They managed to get into the new wing easily enough, there were a few students coming back from the landing they were heading for, none of them said a word to the couple. But Anne, a kitchen helper of Katherine's winked at them both as she passed them, Marie couldn't help but smile back. Logan could smell their new room, their things had been moved in piled in corners and left for them to sort out. Logan pulled Marie inside and his hand was on the doorknob closing it when a large object was jammed in the doorway. Logan growled darkly and the ringing voice of Katherine rolled through the room. “Oh come on now Logan, you'll thank me later, open the bloody door man!” Logan did as he was asked and Pete came in with a large hamper, he weaved a little putting it down and waved at the two of them with a bottle he plucked from the large wicker basket.
“Payment!” Pete then wobbled off down the corridor to his own room and Kitty, leaving Katherine alone with the couple.
“I need a quick word with your lady if you don't mind Logan, just a few moments,” Katherine grabbed Marie and stepped into the bathroom with her, confused Marie allowed the action.
“What's...?”
“Ssshh girl, now listen. You have to trust Logan, I mean really trust him with you, if you can trust him, then nothing he can do will harm him. But you need to trust him, do you understand me?” Marie was hearing the singing of her hormones and the scent of food that her stomach suddenly remembered hadn't been given it for a while. Katherine gripped her tight and shook her a little. “MARIE!” That brought her attention back to Katherine, “Listen to me girl! You've been made 'as one', do you understand me? You're not separate anymore, he made you 'one', out there in the forest, he made you 'one body' and you can't hurt yourself!”

It was slow but the realisation fell across her face like the winter dawn, “You mean...” Marie looked at her hands and then out of the room to the man she could hear even now stripping his clothing. She watched as his shirt was flung across the room to land under the window, Katherine smiled and walked away from her. Marie heard the growl as Logan watched her leaving, she heard the lock snap shut after her. She was alone with Logan, in their room, with their bed, looking down at her bare hands, Marie smiled. Quickly shrugging off her dress, she took off the nylon body stocking and replaced her dress again, the feel of the cool silk making her skin goose for a moment. Walking out of the bathroom she didn't expect to see Logan naked but he was, as naked as the day he'd be born and she blushed. It'd take some getting used to for her, Logan naked and naked with her, but she didn't stop her eyes from looking him over. All the way from his feet to his hair on top of his head, she took him in, seeing him as a whole, he even turned his back to her so she could see him from the back. His broad shoulders shifting as she looked him over, taking notice of him, sensing all of him before he touched her.

Marie walked toward him and he didn't move away from her bare hands, he stood still, eyes locked on hers, a slight smile on his face. “Katherine told me to trust you, to trust you with me and I do I really do Logan.” Her hands lifted toward his chest, “But she told me something else too, that we're 'one' now, from this point on we're one person. And if that's true I can't hurt myself can I?” She stopped just millimetres from his skin, her hands fluttering over his chest, she wanted to touch him but there was still a doubt in her mind. Logan took that doubt from her, he moved forward into her touch.

The warmth that spread up her fingers was nothing like she'd imagined it would be, the beating of his heart was so powerful she could feel it through her finger ends. Slowly Marie moved her hands over the skin of her husband, the beat of his heart ringing through her skin, just like the blows through the anvil had.

The image came unbidden in her mind, the two rings they wore, the two metals, the silver and something else, being hammered together as one. The blows on the anvil reverberating through her skin and body, the words of the Farrier; 'What I have made may no god tear apart, what I have crafted let no soul ruin, what I have made may all see with truth's eye,' rang through her mind. He'd made them one soul, one body, out of two damaged halves he'd crafted one beautiful whole.
“Logan....he made us...” Logan didn't speak he just nodded to her and let her touch him, her fingers roved over his skin, gripping the large muscles of his back as his own hands began to remove her own dress.
“I need to see you,” she moved back a little to see his face, there was a need showing in his eyes, a deep thing, he wanted to see her naked, for the first time. Here and now, with him, in their own room, moving back slowly she let him undress her. Letting herself go, knowing she couldn't hurt him, not now, not ever, he would always be part of her. As long as their love lasted they'd be together, woven in soul and flesh, until she said 'enough' and he turned his heart away from her.

He took his time, lifting the silk with his fingers, letting Marie feel his advance, so no touch came as a shock to her body. Stroking her thighs with the embroidered silk, running his strong fingers around the small of her back, letting her feel him. Logan didn't spare her neck or her face, resting himself against her, letting her body feel his, the weight of him, the heat of him through the silk as he lifted it gently over her skin. Revealing her in stages, nuzzling her throat with the weight of his skull, making her raise her face skyward, planting small light butterfly kisses on her throat.

Giving her just enough touch in the right places, her own hands weren't still but they flowed over the muscled form of her lover. Touching his skin, feeling the hairs that rasped against her finger ends, the roughness of them the change in feel of them from the nape of his neck to the ones that sat on his shoulders. The many different textures of his body she would learn in time but now he was concentrating on getting her out of the dress he'd sent her. As the silk passed over her head again, she closed her eyes for a second, when she opened them Logan was looking at her. All of him revealed in his gaze, tears were sitting just under his hazel, unshed but there, his whispered words snapping her reverie. “You're beautiful, whoever gave you to me....” one tear fell and Marie knew what Logan was struggling to say, that he didn't deserve her, didn't deserve the love he held in his arms. She bent her head to the tear and kissed it away for him her own breath whispering across his skin as she smoothed the face that had been with her even when she'd thought she'd had no one. “I love you Logan and nothing will ever change that, we deserve this.”

It was like throwing a switch, Logan just pulled her up into his embrace, her skin plastered to his own and the sensation was enough for them both, to actually 'feel' the other naked against them. The heat of Logan and the softness of Marie, the opposites joined and it was Marie who made the first move on Logan's parted lips. “Trust me, I trust you, always have.” Lowering plump lips to his, the first kiss she gave would be the one he'd remember the rest of his life, the way she shifted into him. The gentle pressure of her mouth, the innocence within it, a child's way in all honesty but it soon changed as her need grew. Tasting, touching, exploring and throughout it all Logan stayed passive, allowing her to show him her needs, her wants, her passion. Her body soon trying to climb into his own and without breaking her hold on him, he lifted her so she was riding his hips. Bare breasts tickled by his chest, shifting so she could feel the rub of him on her skin, nipples hardening into peaks just by the contact of his skin on hers. Feeling her breathing rise, her skin heat with just one kiss, if this was just one kiss,one part of her, what else was she capable of giving him?

Inside her mind she was free-wheeling, lost to the song of her blood, every dream, every lustful thought she'd ever had, blossoming for a second then lost to another darker, dirtier one. Her body was readying itself for him, unknowingly she was already grinding on his hips, her feet locked behind his back. God how she'd dreamed of this day, of doing this, of touching Logan, and having him want her just as much. She broke her kiss to see the shadow back behind his eyes, dropping her gaze down between them she could see his erection, stark and deep red. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him but she was the one driving, she was showing him how she wanted him.

Smiling Marie dropped her ass down and caught the head of him, shuffling herself in Logan's grip so his erection was between their bodies. His groan of need made her smile as Marie rubbed herself along his shaft, trapping it between their now scalding skin. It was too much for Logan, he walked to the bed and dropped her to it, suddenly cool without his skin on hers but she didn't have to wait long. Logan dove onto her, pinning her to the bed, it was his turn to tempt, to drive insane with need, holding her arms above her head one handed he used his other hand to stroke the inside of her thighs. Marie let him in, falling open to his touch and throwing her head backward into the covers, letting him have her, all of her. But he didn't touch her sex, he blew softly on her skin, used her leg to open her sex to him and she heard him take a hit of her scent and the deep growl that came with it. The pressure on her skin deepened as Logan began to crawl up her body, he wanted her, needed her and it was time to take what had been offered to him all those years ago. When his face was above her own, he let go of her hands, freeing her to hold him to her, the weight of his body was frightening. It crushed her beneath its power, Marie could feel the slide of his back as Logan shifted over her, he could kill her if he wanted to, the stored power in his body made her shudder with excitement, her thighs were open and Logan was resting between them for now. His pressure on her body making her hips shift toward his own, but he moved up and away from her, resting on his elbows. His deep rumble of “Not yet,” making her squeal with frustration, her eyes finding his twinkling mischief filled gaze burning with need. Kissing her with passion and moving her as he did it, shifting her so he was no longer resting in her thighs, but over them, trapping her between his powerful body and the bed.

Breaking the kiss that left her seeing spots in her vision Logan began to move over her now closed thighs, rubbing his erection over and across her sex,the hard shaft of it burning her most sensitive area. Feeling the slide of his skin against her slickness, the transfer of her slick body to his, easing the slide of him, each pass rubbing against her clit which was now standing proud of her covering labia. Logan made sure to grind down on each deep pass, watching her eyes widen each time he pushed down into her body. Her breath becoming laboured, the starts of her orgasm showing on her skin, pinking her nipples and deepening her voice which now began to call his name in fits and starts. “Llllloooogan.....please....” she wanted it to stop, she wanted it to carry on, his own body wasn't far off but he tried to keep the momentum going. Gripping her hip to keep her still, to stop her moving out of the pleasure zone he'd created in her, he felt her begin to tense, saw the pupils of her eyes widen, her mouth open wide to scream. Quickly Logan dove in to take the scream into his lungs, the kiss filled with her scream as her nails scored his flesh over and over, her body trying to grip him. He released her legs from their prison and nestled himself back in their cradle as Marie writhed under him, his hand stilling her hips for a moment, gaining his vantage point before lifting her hips backward. Keeping her lips covered as he finally entered her, the slide of him easy and trouble free, her arms suddenly gripping him tighter as his hips met hers fully for the first time. Releasing her mouth so he could breathe, seeing her eyes still wide as he dared to shift deeper, her voice now freed but only came as a whisper. “Oh god....Logan, I I.....” growling softly Logan worried her neck, his hand touching her breast for the first time, the other keeping her hip down so he could move without hurting her.

Marie was lost, so many sensations, so much to take in, pleasure washed over her body like a tidal wave, picking up all her own efforts and dashing them into the hollow fragments they had been. Logan was a force of nature, his scent had changed, from the normal cigar, musky, old clothes smell he usually had to a deeper one, more musky, heady almost. It reverberated through her body, flicking switches she didn't know existed, making her hungry for him, so when he'd trapped her legs beneath his she'd wondered what he was doing, that was until the first pass over her. Then it had been something else entirely, she'd watched his face, the look in his eyes that had deepened with each plunge into her body. The slickness between them that had helped him to slide over her was her own wetness, her own body supplying the grease for this ride. Her hands gripped his shoulders, pulling him down into her with each slide, her voice came in broken shards, harder when the feelings built to massive thunder-heads. Opening her mouth to release the pressure that had built inside her finally, to have Logan dive for her lips, covering them with his own, his tongue writhing through her mouth, tasting and chasing her essence as the flood went through her. Lost in the whirling sensations she didn't feel the movement until Logan dropped between her thighs, suddenly realising what he was doing.
The sensation was even better than she'd thought it could be, the stretch of her flesh easy as he passed into her deep channel, the barrier broken easily Logan pushed deeper, still holding her lips with his own. Finally daring to breathe he released her, the words fell from her and covered his skin, still holding her hip Logan's smiling flashing eyes matched the grin on his lips as he began to kiss and bite her neck. Growling into her skin as he began to shift inside her, her own grip digging into his skin, making him bleed for a moment as she dug herself deep into him as he was her.

Words had no meaning for what was happening, her body was filled with sensation, Logan's wet mouth on her throat , his rough skinned palm on her breast, rolling and pinching her nipple. Inside her sex Logan shifted and moved, sliding out as far as he dare only to plunge back with a harder thrust each time. It woke her, each plunge she met and dug her fingers deeper into his back, grunting with each one she used her legs to keep him deep this time, she didn't allow him out again and Logan shifted his face to hers. The leer on it was frightening for a moment, until she saw the heat in her own heart, she could match him, she would match him and she dropped her hips down further. The leer faltered and a harsher, darker look rose in Logans eyes, the shadow moved forward to cover the hazel she loved. Moving her throat back to show it to him, to give the darkness everything it wanted and more, being rewarded by a deep throbbing growl and a bite to her shoulder. Logan's hips diving into her own with an almost desperate ferocity now, her body beginning to rise again, excited by the new hunger being played upon it. Gripping him hard as he began to rise, forcing her onto her shoulders as he pushed harder and harder into her body. Nearly kneeling now his hand flat to the bed, the other under her shoulder supporting her, eyes so narrow she could only see the dark of them. Her breasts bouncing in front of her, beads of his sweat dropping from his skin onto her and running down their swollen pink, watching as he bared his teeth. Forced together and perfect in fit, snarling through them as he fought to come inside her, knowing why he was gritting his teeth, he wanted to bite her again, to mark her. Just as Marie could feel the tingle in her limbs beginning to deepen she saw the pupils of his eyes widen, the sound of metal shredding bedding and springs. Logan was coming inside her! His eyes widened and a roar came from his chest, it deafened her for a moment as the shudders ran through him, each push into her making the tingle gather in strength. Growling softly Logan let her back down onto her back, hearing the slide of his blades go back into his arms and the feel of him on her skin again, hot sweat covered and sated. But she wasn't, the tingle was fading and she didn't want it to, not yet, shifting herself against his hips and finding the pleasure she needed, watching Logan suddenly catch onto her need and ground himself into her again. Smiling at him as she shifted under him, to suddenly alone and wondering what was happening, she almost got up until she saw where he was. Knelt over the end of the bed, pulling her to the edge of it where he could get to her without resting his weight on her form. Marie was expecting another ride but what she got instead was his mouth on her, the soft pushing flesh of his tongue against her clit. A hand on her hip keeping her down, as Logan licked and caressed her flesh, his voice husky as he spoke to her, the words being logged somewhere but not really relevant to where she was. “Fuck, you taste as good as you smell....I've wanted to taste you for so long.....ever since the damn train.” Marie let her hands run through his hair, pushing him down into her, wanting him to taste her, take her over the edge again. He kissed her, flicked her clit, suckled it, blew on it, plunged his tongue deep inside her, tasting their combined flavours. She was so close, all she needed was something inside her and Logan gave it to her, sliding three fingers inside her as he suckled on her clit once more. Holding onto his hair as she screamed out her pleasure, grinding her hips into his mouth as he played with her still, moving his fingers deep, mimicking himself earlier and feeling her fluttering walls against his digits. Finally releasing her when she'd stopped moving, watching her heaving chest, pulling out his fingers and moving up her tired body. Seeing her eyes sparkle for him as he rested over her, watching her eyes widen as he cleaned each finger slowly, purring as he did so. “We taste good,” Marie took the last one and put it into her own mouth, the taste was unusual, earthy and creamy at the same time. Not unpleasant at all, just rich, “You're right, we do.”

Logan looked at them both, Marie was red, a little sore in places and he was if he admitted it was tired, he pulled them both up the bed and under the covers. Marie was about to complain when Logan just put a finger on her lips, “We need the rest, you're sore and you need to get used to all this.” He looked at them both and touched her face gently, a smile lodged on his face, “We both do. Lets get some rest, we'll eat when we wake and we'll sort the rest out later.” Marie did a quick take around the room, taking in the hamper, and the boxes that needed sorting out.
“Okay, you win. Husband of mine.”

Marie snuggled down with Logan holding her skin to skin, his bulk protecting her from the doorway, Logan smiled above her head, looking over at the floor underneath the window that was slowly darkening to evening. There lay his shirt, overlaid by Marie's dress, the blossoms running from one piece of clothing to the other, the cloth made whole by being thrown together. Closing his eyes to the sight Logan pulled his wife close to his skin, a miracle enough to be married, the rest he'd say thanks for in the long run.
Chapter End Notes:
Well, thats it, although I was thinking about an epilogue, let me know what you think. As always, comments welcome.