Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a short and a bit silly fic that crept into my mind whilst I was playing with my rats. English it not my mother language and I didn't had a beta for it - but I hope you'll like it anyway! So beware: there has been no beta!
Logan came back to the mansion after hanging around in some of his favourite bars. He has done the usual stuff: drinking and fighting - and chasing women!

His head was still spinning from al that liquor poured down his throat and he had very restricted view to his surroundings. Logan never did realize that he just didn't end up in his room but in the girl's dormitory.

The girls (Jubes, Kitty and Marie) indeed did.

Logan sneaked to the nearest bed and dropped him onto it. He never mind to undress at all, he was asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.



The girl beside him - the true owner of this place couldn't help but giggled. It was Kitty.
Jubilation Lee as always the fearless leader of the girls strode towards them.

"Okay, this has been the third time this week! I'm getting real tired of this game, Wolvster! Girls, help me to scare the shit out of him!" She smiled wickedly.

Marie came to a halt beside her, giving her something from their bathroom then moved giggling aside.

After she had finished her work Jubes stood proud of it in front of the still sleeping Logan. She still smiled her wicked grin.

"Let's get some sleep, girls! I won't miss this in the morning!"



Logan woke up this the remains of a slight headache from his last nights out. Slowly he opened one eye.

"Shit, the girl's room again!" He sighed, then stood up and strolled towards their bathroom.
Logan walked past the mirrors to the toilets, not really caring for what kind of view his eyes did catch in them.

After he had finished, he came back, crossing again the view in the mirrors.

He stopped.

Looked again and blinked.

Blinked again and then realization hit him.

With an animalistic roar he burst back into the girl's dormitory.

"JUBILATION LEE!!! You're dead meat!"



Kitty grabbed her friend and phased giggling through the wall, leaving behind a Marie who went nearly insane from laughing and a Wolverine in full berserker mode.

He glanced furious at her. Marie almost pitied him. She then walked to him and handled him a washcloth so he was able to wash all the girlish make-up away Jubes had put on him the last night.

End