Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the slight delay. The flu attacked and I fell victim. Thanks to the reviewers! You guys motivate the hell out of me. Happy reading!
Frankly Scott was beginning to worry. During his shift today the guards at the warehouse had seemed more alert; a state he was convinced was linked to the arrival of what seemed to be the man in charge. Were they going to move soon? If so, when and to where? Too many questions remained unanswered for Scott to be comfortable enough to return to the mansion ahead of schedule, but he had pressed the importance of paying extra attention to Logan before giving up his post.

Actually, Logan's appearance today wasn't helping to stem his worry either. Scott was starting to be concerned that there was something seriously wrong with the man because he just wasn't acting at all normal. He hadn't yelled, glared, growled or done any of the other Logan type things that he always did when he was around Scott. He should have still been furious about Scott denying his access to the Internet. Instead, the man had actually almost smiled. Well, not quite smiled, more like not frowned. The corners of his mouth were definitely slightly upturned and, if questioned by anyone, Scott would have had to say he appeared almost chipper. He shuddered as he drew closer to the jet. Logan chipper was just not something that the world was equipped to deal with and he could come up with no reason for the mood change. Honestly, he probably didn't even want to know.

He opened the door and entered the jet, looking around in a state of awe. Not only was everything put away in its proper place but even the bed was neatly made (almost sending him to the hospital from the whiplash of his double take). The place looked like one of the maids, the ones Xavier hired to keep up with the teenagers at the school, had come out for a nightly visit. He was really weirded out. Had Logan gotten a hold of some special mushrooms or something? Though they would have had to be magic cleaning mushrooms. Like, oh, Mary Poppins mushrooms! Ones that would make the feral sing and dance while flying around using his magic infused belt buckle. All the little children would love him for his songs and all the adults would love him because his dogtags would start sprouting limitless beer for everyone to drink. Scott was laughing so hard at this point that he could barely breath and was seriously having to wonder if he had extra underwear (of course he does, he's Scott) because he was pretty close to wetting himself. He sucked in a breath. Okay, clearly this situation was getting to him. He sat down and tried to calmly wrote a report to Kitty, finally managing by the end to stop snickering. He then put away the laptop and, for fear of booby traps in the pristine bed, curled up on the floor to sleep.




Somewhere in the back of his brain, Logan was aware that obsession just wasn't healthy but he couldn't bring himself to care less about that fact. He had stayed up the whole time he was off duty watching the Marie videos over and over again, noticing that each one was progressively raunchier than the last had been. He was looking forward to the next installment more than he was to anything else in the world. More than the cold six-pack at home in the fridge (per Scott: no beer on missions). More than his next cage fight. Even more than finally getting old 67 Ninja he had been working on for months up and running. He was almost dancing in his excitement. Not that he would have told anyone that. Come to think of it, Marie aroused all types of urges and ideas in his head that he would never want anyone but her to know about.

He was pretty exhausted and ready to just fall asleep on the hill, but decided that that would be admitting weakness to Scott, which he tried to never do. Also, Scooter had seemed pretty convinced that something big was going down soon, which he didn't want to miss. For once, the thought of Scott made him smile. The Boy Scout was probably mid coronary right now anyway, trying to figure out why the jet appeared practically untouched when Logan had never left it that way in the past. He knew more than one way to get even and Scott's worry/freaking out was always an acceptable substitute to yelling.

He settled into the depression on the hill and let his mind wander back to Marie. No time like the present to plan his way of "paying" her for her time spent working on those movies. Last time he had heard, actresses got paid bundles to do movies like this. Wouldn't want anyone to accuse him of being cheap, would he?




Logan smirked as he walked away from the hill. Scott had looked a little bedraggled today when he had shown up, knocking him down a couple of spots on Logan's "to punish" list (though he never seemed to get completely off of it). He wondered if the man had slept at all. Then he wondered if he really cared. No, not so much. Oh well, the lack of sleep served him right for being such a prick. Logan was also blaming him making a big deal out of nothing. Not only had nothing big happened, but nothing at all had gone down. No guards had deviated from their posts for even a minute that day, which just backed up their opinion that there was a higher up there checking on the productivity of the place. Logan had left Scott scratching his head in slight concern/confusion over the lack of clues, not that he would let the wonder get to him. That's what Scott got paid the big leader bucks for. He had other wonderful things to contemplate. Marie for instance. He grinned and opened the cockpit. No time like the present to cure his curiosity.

The familiar process of logging in and waiting for the link to load amped up Logan's anticipation levels, so his gut was burning and his brain was threatening to haywire. He settled back on the bunk, getting comfortable for the show.

The picture of his chair came up, per usual, but instead of the background of his bedroom, he was looking at a clearing in the woods behind the institute. The trees cast shadows amongst the sunlight pouring down on the brown leather of the chair and he could hear branches swaying in the slight breeze. He sucked in his breath. Oh God, his encounters with Marie were always way louder and wilder when they were outdoors. There was something about the smell of the leaves under his feet and the feeling of the wind blowing across his back that brought the Wolverine in him out to play. Marie never seemed to mind it either because there was wildness in her to match his. Sometimes he thought that was part of what made them fit together so well. They were more alike than anyone else could see. He heard the faint crackling of leaves as footsteps neared the scene. His breath caught in his throat, only to whoosh out when she came onto the screen.

Her hair was down and curling slightly, almost long enough now to brush her butt as she sashayed her way to the chair, black nightdress swaying with her body's movements. She turned to face him and he saw she had used a little bit of makeup to accent her eyes, making them almost overwhelming in her beautiful face. The sunlight turned the dress transparent and it did nothing to hide her nipples, tightened, he assumed, from the slight chill of the air. She sank gracefully into the chair.

"Hey baby. It's a little bit cold out here." She mock shivered, causing her breasts to do a mouthwatering dance. "Too bad you're not here to keep me warm. I guess I'll have to take care of that myself today. Though, before we get started, I want you to pause this video and go outside. I know you guys are in the woods and I want that connection with you because I can't have the one I want. I'll wait".

He groaned before pausing the video and making sure the whole thing had loaded. How horrible would it be to be behind the jet, out of the reach of the wireless, and have the video stop? He grabbed the computer, took off his shoes (he liked to feel the grass and leaves under his feet) and went outside, shutting the door after him. If he hadn't, with his luck, some bird would build a nest in his bunk while he was busy.

He walked about 20 feet behind the jet and found a suitable tree to sit at the bottom of, using the trunk as his backrest. The smell of the leaves paired with the paused picture of Marie in the forest stirred him up even more. Oh yeah, tonight was gonna be a good night. He hit play.

"All set sugar? I hope so..." She slipped her fingers under the strap of her dress, twisting it this way in that. Logan wondered if she knew she was twisting his intestines as well "Yesterday, after I made that video, I made a pact with myself. I said, that's it Rogue. No more tormenting videos. No more masturbating" she still blushed with the word, though how, Logan hadn't a clue, "until you come home. First off, getting off isn't nearly as satisfying solo as opposed to when you're the source of the pleasure. The feelings just get to be so much more intense and seeing you enjoy it adds to the experience so much that I have no hope of duplicating it on my own. Secondly, masturbating is just not what good girls do." Her face took on a look of innocence to rival that of the angle on top of a Christmas tree. "And, growing up, everyone always said I should always be a good girl. So you see? I should just stop right now." She let go of the strap. Logan felt his eyes widen. Hell no! He had built himself up all day for this. He needed her to perform like a junkie needed his next fix! "But I'm not going to. Because, lord knows, I passed good girl a long time ago." With that and a daring look in her eye, she pulled the straps down her shoulders and let the top of the dress fall to her waist.

Logan felt his chest constrict. He still couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as her would be with him. Her breasts were perfect, each just slightly more than a handful with rosy nipples that always begged for his attention. The first time he had seen her naked had transformed him from an ass man into a breast man for sure. Not that his Marie was lacking in either department, but you had to pay proper due to natures' wonders.

"They miss you Logan. I can't remember how many times you've fallen asleep, sprawled over me, head nestled between them while your breath brushes the tip. Do you miss them too?" She brought her hands up and began kneading the nipples, tipping her head back at the same time. She palmed the weight of her breasts in her hands. Logan found his hands were reaching out as if he could hold them as well. He could the fullness of them filling his hands and hear her moan in response. "I bet you do. God talking to you like this is starting to get to me. Even I can smell the slight muskiness in the air. Your nose would be going crazy right now sugar. Here." She released her breasts and reached up under the edge of her skirt. He saw her hand move slightly and she let out a little gasp, before her hand reappeared. Her fingers were wet. His mouth watered and the taste of her filled his thoughts.

"Wish I could give you this present." She brought her hand to her face, daintily licking her fingers clean. Logan imagined that tongue working along his length and almost came right then and there. "But maybe that was okay too." She smirked. "That felt soooo good", she drawled, taking that hand back under her skirt and leaving it there. "Oh Logan." Why didn't she take that dress off?! He needed to see what that hand was doing, not just its movements under the fabric.

"Marie please", he groaned, taking himself in hand, having no idea when he had unzipped his pants. Her hand made its way back out from under her skirt and brushed over her breasts, leaving a slippery trail that he was dieing to be able to follow with is tongue. This was not fair!

"Here baby, I'll help you out. I know what you want." She stood and did a sexy little shimmy, causing the dress to slip the rest of the way to the ground. He began stroking himself a little quicker as she settled back into the chair. "Now, where were we?" she cooed. "Oh yeah". Her hands skimmed down her body again, both heading towards the juncture of her thighs, only to pass it by and run partially down her legs. "Gonna play with me baby?" Her hands crept back up and she began rubbing herself softly, letting out a gasp as her fingers found her clit, hips lifting slightly.

At that moment, Logan heard something moving towards the clearing where the jet was hidden. He flared his nostrils and caught nothing but the smell of his own arousal, the expected forest smells and Scooters repugnant scent, which knocked some of the arousal out of him. He shrugged it off. Scott probably forgot his lunch, he figured as he turned back to the computer just in time to see Marie lift her legs over the arms of the chair, spreading herself out for his visual appeal. "Oh god", he gasped almost in unison with the video. She was really getting into it. So was he.

"Logan!" Scott screamed, evidently having gone into the jet and found him missing. Logan slammed the laptop shut, wanting the other man to see nothing of this seductress Marie. He quickly tucked himself back in his pants with a grimace and shoved the laptop into the back of his waistband, pulling his jacket over it. He hobbled back towards the jet, hoping that the darkness would hide his hardness from the other man because that was just one more thing that he didn't need Scooter yelling at him for.

"What the fuck are you bellowing about? Trying to wake the dead? Are you sure they didn't hear you all the way back at the warehouse?" He stomped up and got in the other man's face.

"We're heading back", Scott said, in rapid fired sentences. "I heard some of the guards talking when they were outside. Evidently all the 'stock' is being moved tomorrow night. We need to move now and use what info we have to get those people out of there before that happens. I put a tracker on their moving van just in case, but it's going to make things way easier if we get them before they get packed up. Let's head out."

They both motored up the ramp and Logan discretely put the lap top back in its place while Scott was starting his checks for take off. Who needed a video? He was gonna get the real thing tonight!




Xavier could see that Logan was antsy. He had been pulled from bed at 2 am by the unexpected return of the two X-Men. The four of them (Kitty included) were seated in his office, going over all the information and trying to pick a plan of action. Kitty kept asking clarifying questions and Logan was letting Scott answer every one of them without comment. The man was almost rocking side to side in his chair, he seemed so agitated and his lack of input on Scott's rundown of the facts was also cause for concern. It just wasn't in his character profile to let someone else take charge so completely.

He tuned his ears into the conversation between Kitty and Scott while he assigned another part of his brain to reading the surface of Logan's mind, not always an easy task because the man was typically bottled up tight. Not tonight, it seemed. Xavier wasn't even sure if it was Logan that he was hearing because he had never heard Logan's voice sound that gruff and growly before. There was a never-ending chant running through his head Marie, Marie, Mariemariemariemarie. Home. Bed. Naked. Sex. Mariemariemaire. Interspersed with pictures. Xavier sat back. Yes, there were some things he did not need to know about his X-Men. They were like his children for God's sake.

Ear's turning pink as a Hello Kitty backpack, he cleared his throat, cutting Kitty off mid question (seems to happen to the poor girl a lot) "Yes, I do believe that we have gotten everything that we can from a conversation tonight. Now, I can see that both Logan and Scott are tired, so we will reconvene tomorrow morning with the rest of the team and decide on a plan of action". Logan was out of his chair and almost out the door before the sentence was all the way out of his mouth. Kitty and Scott both looked as if they were ready to protest but he shot them a look that had them meekly getting up together and leaving. Sometimes it was nice being in charge, he thought, pulling a bottle of scotch from his desk drawer. Now, time to drink disturbing images from my brain.




Logan couldn't recall a time that he had made it up to his room faster than he did that night. He practically flew. He paused for a minute in front of his door, smelling Marie's sweet scent through the wood. Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open and walked in. He let it close quietly behind him as he approached the bed, letting his hand brush over his chair as he passed by. So many fond memories revolving around that piece of furniture. The chair, Hell, whole room smelled like her and he couldn't get enough of it. She was curled up on his side of the bed facing away from the door with a slight frown on her face. As he stopped by the side of the bed she seemed to sense a presence in the room because she rolled over and cracked her eyes. "Logan?" she mumbled, sounding more asleep than awake.

"I got interrupted before the end of your video baby. How about an instant replay?" was growled out before he pounced.




Scott just had to finish up this last report before he could get to bed. He grabbed his laptop out of the jet and took it upstairs to his room, hearing Jean's slight snore when he opened the door. He shook his head slightly. No matter how many times he told her she snored, she just never believed him. He sat down at his desk and opened the computer, frowning slightly when he saw the little icon that said "one program running". What? He never left things open... That would be careless. He logged in. His eyes widened so far that you could almost see them behind his visor. "Oh God, Logan" was the only thing heard before the noise of a computer screen being slammed shut.

Chapter End Notes:
I sometimes feel bad for the things I do to Scott... But only sometimes.