Author's Chapter Notes:
Everyone saw that little rating on this story, right? Good.

Thanks for all the reviews and for reading. You guys have no idea how happy it makes me every time the hit count goes up. Anyway, Scott has forced his way into this fic way more than I had ever expected him to, but I think I kind of like him there.
"What the fuck Logan!" Scott hissed on the hill the next day after dragging Logan to his feet and out of eyeshot of the guards. Logan had only taken over the observation duties ten minutes prior to Scott's dramatic return meaning the prick must have sprinted back to the hill after seeing the condition of the cockpit.

"I needed to use the computer Scott," Logan grumbled, pretty pissed off to find that he was explaining himself. Added to that was his anger at being interrupted when he was just shifting his brain into a fantasy starring that sexy slip he had been introduced to the night before. If you asked him, it was the prettiest wrapping paper in the world, but it couldn't hold a candle to the actual present it contained. "You're the one that locked it up. What did you expect me to do?"

"I expected you to not act like a swat team on a drug bust! I expected you to have the sense to come ask permission to use my things before being allowed access to them". Scott was turning redder by the second. Logan was pretty sure, if he didn't take a breath soon, his head was gonna pop off like a Barbie doll's when it's in the hands of a psychotic older brother in need of some Ritalin. "But no. Not Logan. You can't ask for anything can you? Instead you had to slice the hell out of a piece of machinery that costs more than your life is worth! Do you know what the cost of repairs are going to be? Why don't you go get your own fucking computer if you need one so badly?" Scott sucked in some air and started to open his mouth for another tirade, but Logan jumped in before he could utter a syllable.

"Because I needed it at that time you asshole. What did you want me to do? Hop, skip and jump my merry self to the nearest Best Buy, which happens to be about 50 miles from here, and buy a computer while you stand watch? At fucking midnight?! Yours was right there and you weren't using it". He scowled and pointed his finger at Scott, growling, "I needed it, Scooter. Do you really have a problem with that?" He took a step closer. "Do you?" He cocked his head slightly to the side in a move that had made lesser men drop to their knees in a pool of their own urine and beg for their mother's apron to hide behind. Scott was intimidated, he could tell, but stood his ground. Mentally, Logan gave him some points for spine. Not many, but a few.

"What did you need it for so badly anyway?" Logan raised his eyebrow and Scott dropped that line of questioning. His voice warbling a little, he said, "You're paying for the damages".

"No one utilized that useless compartment except for you Scooter. Let it fucking go. Now, do you want me to go back to the job that we're here to do, or do you want to stand here and whine and cry about your precious piece of shit cupboard some more?" He turned and stomped to the edge before flopping down. Scott didn't follow him showing his fleeting intelligence. He'd been officially outmanned.

For a full minute he could feel Scott's eyes, without his mutant abilities, attempting to shoot lasers though his back before the man took a deep breath and began trudging back to the clearing, muttering obscenities the whole way. Logan paid special attention to what was being said, knowing full well that Marie would split a side when she heard that the "Fearless Leader" was actually capable of swearing, if given the proper motivation.

He sighed. He really did miss her laugh. Hearing that sound was like pressing close to a fire after being out in the snow for a few hours. It always comforted and warmed him. 'Course, she could do a pretty good job of warming him without laughing. That thought kicked him back into fantasy mode, which he focused half his brain on while the other half was busy doing his job.



Logan was so over this mission. Over dealing with Scott. Over the monotony. Every fucking day, go to the hill, watch people enter the building then come back out again, memorize what this guard ate for lunch, what color that guard's socks were. Scott and Kitty were that crazy anal about wanting to know every detail. Well Logan was sick of it. No more scouting missions for him. He was putting his foot down right now. The daily installments in the Marie saga were the only things keeping him going. He could have ripped open the warehouse and been half way to Canada with her on the back of his bike by this point if his fucking sense of honor hadn't gotten in the way, forcing him to follow Xavier's lead. The man had done too much for him and Marie to be brushed aside that easily.

The words "over halfway done" were chasing each other around in his head like a couple of rabid squirrels as he stomped back to the jet, having spoken exactly three words (nothing to report) to Scott when he showed up to take over. Even the thought of seeing what Marie had for him today was having issues washing away the black mood that had descended as the day wore on. He stood in the clearing leaning against a tree and smoking a cigar while he tried to center himself.

He was calm. Inhale. He was collected. Exhale.

He was a fucking liar and it was a good thing God had forsaken him years ago or he would have probably been struck down then and there. He smashed out the stub of his cigar and pocketed it. Can't leave traces of our presence now. Shit, he was so crazy that even his inner nagging voice sounded like Scooter.

He went for a quick run through the woods and had worked up a nice sweat before most of the anger had seeped out of his body. He returned to the jet with a lighter spirit and feeling like he could check his email. Some part of him knew that Marie couldn't actually see or hear him through her videos but, either way, Logan didn't like coming to her when he was so pissed. The thought of dragging her into his negative feelings when they had nothing to do with her was just not appealing.

So, email time. He opened the computer to be met with a screen he had never seen before. The X-Men symbol was stretched from corner to corner and in the center was a box that said "User ID" and "Password" with two blank boxes.

That motherfucker had locked him out again! The anger was trying to wash him back under but he was determined to ride the wave. He pushed away the strong urge to smash the fucking thing and be done with it. It was his only link to Marie. His second thought had him cheering up immensely. This development had presented a chance for him to beat Scott yet again, and at his own game at that! He was smarter than One-Eye thought. He could figure this out. He gritted his teeth and got down to it.

Now, the User ID was easy. It had to be Cyclops because this was Scott's "Leader" computer as opposed to his normal one for daily use. He snorted. How nuts did one man have to be before being committed? Scott had to be straddling that line.

Great, password time. He started wracking his brain, trying to get it to twist enough so he could think like Scott... Nope, no use. There was no way he could get his head that far up Jean's ass.

Okay, new plan; outsmart Scott. What was something that Scott would think so personal that no one else would know it? He tried a few different things. Scarlet (ironically, Jean's middle name) didn't work and neither did any major dates associated to their relationship. He scratched his muttonchops. There was an idea flirting with some synapses' in his head if he could only latch onto it. What could it...? Oh! Quickly he typed in "likeavirgin" and hit enter. Bingo! He totally kicked ass. He allowed himself to picture Marie doing one of her 'happy dances' (her words) in celebration. They were just not nearly manly enough for him to participate in, but he sure appreciated it when she did.

Scott never had found out that the video of him drunkenly singing Madonna's song had made its rounds to all the X-Men. Logan almost felt sorry for the guy. Some of his frat brothers in college had gotten him drunk and forced he to climb up on a bar, wearing full on female hooker gear, and belt it as a form of "initiation". Jean had had the video on her computer and the video had just somehow magically (assisted by a girl who walked through walls) gotten emailed to the rest of the team. Oops.

Logan rubbed his hands together in triumph. Wolverine 2, Cyclops 0. Logging into his email, he quirked an eyebrow at Marie's message before following the link.

How's your imagination, sugar?

The lights came up on the familiar scenery of his chair, but the camera had shifted slightly so it was now the central focus. There was a splash of white, Marie's robe, peeking out from under the black gauzy nightgown she had been wearing the night before. Did that mean she was naked somewhere? He began looking at other places on the screen to have his eyes catch on a slight movement just visible from behind the chair. Marie's feet were moving on the bed, all of which, except for that little bit, was covered by the chair's back.

Suddenly the sound cut in. His ears picked up a faint buzzing causing his eyes to widen. She wouldn't do that, would she? His Marie was too innocent for this. The volume increased and began including little gasps and hitches of breath. Logan was in shock and awe at her daring. He could hear everything little noise and he could picture what she looked like based on her exclamations, but he couldn't actually see anything! This was probably her worst devised torture yet. He'd always loved the sounds she made in bed and had never hidden that fact from her. Short, quick inhales, like that one, which told him she was getting really into what he was doing. Moans ripping out of her chest when he found her nipples with his fingers. That bursting exhale meant she had just found her clit with her fingers. His brain was having no trouble keeping up with the slideshow of what he was sure was happening. The buzzing of her toy kicked up a notch and so did Marie's murmurings. He began picking up words among her gasps.

"Oh God Logan."

"Baby more, please."

"Love your hands. Give me your mouth."

He could barely see straight, she had him so turned on. He unbuttoned his pants to get a little relief and his hand went to his cock of it's own accord. It hadn't really been in his plan to jerk off to thoughts of his girl tonight, but she was making it impossible to not.

He was already half gone from just the few minutes he had been listening to her. A long drawn out groan about an octave too low to have normally come from Marie shot an arrow of heat down his spine and into his dick, dragging him a little closer to the edge. He could see her feet scrambling for purchase on the slippery sheet and found he was encouraging her.

"Yeah, Marie. Do it baby. Build it up". He began stroking himself faster, trying to line up his hand with the sounds that her body was making.

"Logan, Logan, oh god, Logan." Yeah, she was almost there, he could hear it. So was he. He squeezed a little, trying to hold off until she went over first. It was always best for him when she went first.

"Logan" half screamed, half growled. This was it. Any second...

The sound cut out and he was left with no stimulation but the sight of the ugly brown leather of his chair. His hand jerked a little out of rhythm from disbelief. No, no, no. She had taken it away. About two seconds from her completion, and his, and the little tease had denied him her final moments.

He started the video over about halfway through and used her calling his name as the soundtrack to his climax. Afterwards, floating in bliss, he found he wasn't nearly as satisfied as he would have been had he been able to hear her orgasm, but he was far from disappointed. He grabbed some tissue and cleaned himself off before getting up to head to the bunk in the back, computer in tow. When he got home, Marie was going to get a little lesson about what happened when you teased wild animals. He was sure she would be the most excellent students.
Chapter End Notes:
Marie is not very nice, is she?